English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2021-22)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
dat'rite homie, the boys in this big boys league of yours got their asses whooped by the boys from the league where these two boys coming from, remember that hAji?
LOL I 😆
Rub it in dude ...! We know England are no championship material and this was their first final since 66 ...
But the Premier league is a class of its own.
You're the dude with the coolest username 😎!
Did you once said you like Japanese whisky?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The FACT is, Juventus achieved LESS with Ronaldo than they did WITHOUT him. (this is a fact and not my personal opinion)
Lets see what he is going to do at United.
I would say, he didn't make the impact that Juventus wanted specially in CL but he was still the top goal scorer.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I would say, he didn't make the impact that Juventus wanted specially in CL but he was still the top goal scorer.
Sure he was, but that is individuale record right? As I said, the FACT is, the TEAM Juventus , achieved LESS with Ronaldo. The reason is simple, CR is *NOT* a one man show, CR needs talented players around him, he has a MASSIVE salary, so if you bring him and then can not surround him with talent, that wont get you much.
Sure, CR is going to score 10 goals versus some stupid bottom of the table team to improve his "PERSONAL" record.

I have done a detail comparison of Juventus 3 years prior CR and 3 years after CR, you can see for yourself, as a TEAM, Juventus won less with CR than they did without him.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Sure he was, but that is individuale record right? As I said, the FACT is, the TEAM Juventus , achieved LESS with Ronaldo. The reason is simple, CR is *NOT* a one man show, CR needs talented players around him, he has a MASSIVE salary, so if you bring him and then can not surround him with talent, that wont get you much.
Sure, CR is going to score 10 goals versus some stupid bottom of the table team to improve his "PERSONAL" record.

I have done a detail comparison of Juventus 3 years prior CR and 3 years after CR, you can see for yourself, as a TEAM, Juventus won less with CR than they did without him.
I think with Pogba and Fernández around he will have plenty of opportunity to make an impact.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I feel sorry for Arsenal fans at the moment, though many of them deserve it the way they treated Wenger who took them from George Graham crap football to consistently gunning for Europe, they didn't appreciate how much he had done for them

You don't know what you have til it's gone I guess. Same with some team melli fans and Carlos Q