Enough about TM, god helps Sepahan for the ACL games.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
They already have bezik who is better than daei. not to mention khatibi. daei would be a good sub. LOL

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Guys come on, don't even compare the scoring abilities of Khatibi and bezik with Daei. They are good players but Sepahan would benefit heavily from this transfer. You guys stil have leftover hate from Bahrain VS Iran game.

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
any one have the schedule of the games?? all i could find was that the matches start on march 9th! anyone know when we play?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
shawshank said:
Guys come on, don't even compare the scoring abilities of Khatibi and bezik with Daei. They are good players but Sepahan would benefit heavily from this transfer. You guys stil have leftover hate from Bahrain VS Iran game.
Excuse me?? What does Bahrain-Iran game have to do with anything?? :) Man look at IPL's most goalscorers list and see who's scored more goals, Khatibi or Daei....??

Also once (if) Bezik comes to his real form, nobody will reach his quality in Iran...and I'm not even sure about the iranians outside Iran (i.e. Hashemian)!

romario187

Bench Warmer
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles
shawshank said:
Shahwshank jan you're joking right!!! Bezik was a much better forward than Daei, had it not been for his injury and then being black listed, he would've been easily the best forward we've ever had. Daei is too old to try to tack on 5-10 more games a season from his isn't realistic or even beneficial

SS2006

Ball Boy
Oct 15, 2004
LOOOOL..sepahan has a MASSIVE striking force baba

Minavand-Aghaei-Khatibi-Mohammadi-Bezic

AND The HUGEE Talent Rasoul Navidkia who is 20 and is Moharram Navidkias little brother..!!

Daei WILL NEVER fit there..!! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
There is already too many imported players in Sepahan. They should use young local players instead, like Zob Ahan does.