Wigan Athletic-Everton 0-1
Fulham-Aston Villa 0-2
Hull City-Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-2

Chelsea 1 Burnley 0 Min 30

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanx ardy jan. aii we miss Mashdi so much in this thread..:(

watched Tottenham and Birmingham match, pretty good game. both equally good and Birm made a nice come-back to get equalizer. and who said here that Birmingham isnt a good team at all?!;)

will watch the highlights of the rest of the games. ah too bad John Terry came to the rescue!!lol

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Mashalahhhhhhhhhh Sarvarrrrrrrrrr

hal kardammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ajab goalieeeeeeeeeeeee

ajab bazieeeeeeeeeeee

Rooneyyyyyyyyy doset darimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

naniee did good toooo.

Sorry Nilo jan but we kicked your team's A** Today.
:party-smi

Feb 4, 2005
Rooney's goal was very similar to CR's goal last season in CL Semi Final. Very good game. Now all Arsenal has to do is to learn a lesson from this match and go kick Chelsea's butt.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Mashalahhhhhhhhhh Sarvarrrrrrrrrr

hal kardammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ajab goalieeeeeeeeeeeee

ajab bazieeeeeeeeeeee

Rooneyyyyyyyyy doset darimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

naniee did good toooo.

Sorry Nilo jan but we kicked your team's A** Today.
:party-smi
oh ofcourse Houman.. I admire ManU's great spirit and strength today.. yani Aaali boodin! in all aspects. :)

yadeteh 2-3 seasons ago, when Nani was being kept at bench(playing few times in season only) bc of C.Ronaldo getting playing time, I was saying here "Nani seems sooo talented that one day he can be as good as C.Ronaldo." and well everyone was making fun of me for that comment?!lool well guess what? he proved that he can be as good as Ronaldo in the past few weeks for u guys, and also today. he was AMAZING. that goal he scored, was absolutely brilliant and so typical of C.Ronaldo's goals for ManU!

so happy for you guys..:) kash Arsenal ham be in khoobi bood..:( :( :(

btw Houman, check my fb status today!;)

Rooney's goal was very similar to CR's goal last season in CL Semi Final. Very good game. Now all Arsenal has to do is to learn a lesson from this match and go kick Chelsea's butt.
yeah Rooney was awesome today! I read in a football magazine that ManU has got him a "private psychologist" to specifically contain his "anger-management" and improve his "productivity bc of reduced stress/anger". and it worked very well on him, eh?! :D :)

vaghean shame on Arsenal for such a pathetic game we played today..Fabregas was horrible, our defense(specially Song and Eboue's defending) was disastrous, and well lets just say we dont have a single DECENT Striker left after VPR's injury..:(

and more painful was that Wenger made horrible, just horrible substitutions..Eboue was the same old incompetent midfielder, same as biorzeh Bendtner..they havent changed a bit..I think bringing Ramsey in for Denilson, or even Fabregas, would be a much wiser decision. Ramsey is always strong, solid and gheirati..

oh well..title ambitions is over for Arsenal, it seems..its bn ManU and Chelsea now I guess? :-ohno::pers-expert: :(

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2009
a good week of sexy football over and a tasty month coming up. bring on the gooners we'll av ya.

And of course a special visit to the special one's gaff

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
great goal by Nani, I think the chip itself was meant to be a cross (not sure) but the move before that (dribbling past 3 players) was class. I like Rooney's off the ball movement with the 0-2, although Arsenal's defence was wide open (both with the 0-2 and the 0-3).

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ok here r "Life Lessons" I learned and was confirmed to me, after watching Arsenal-Manchester United game today and Arsenal's disappointing 1-3 loss. posted it in my fb too.

These r life lessons..cuz as u know, one of the beauties of "Football" game in general is, it Teaches one "Life lessons"..cuz the same scenarios(of the game and outcome) happen to us in everyday of our life without us noticing it..

Niloufar:
LIFE Lessons to learn from Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United today:

1)If we give up too in life, from day 1, we'll lose no matter what.

2)If we make poor decision in our own life,its us paying for it, not opponent/enemy,etc.

3) If we dont accept our own mistakes, we'll never ever improve in our life.no matter how hard we try.

4)But still despite all above, its never ever too late to bounce back stronger, after assessing our personal flaws and correcting it. Anyone can change for better... if they care about their own well being..if..just if..

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
just watched Man U Arsenal game and Man City ports.
what a performance by United ... Rooney goal was GREAT , so was NANI (he got abit of luck but the buildup was GREAT) and Man city, as Ehsan would say, Adebayour first goal gave me a "boner"

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Hull almost scored in min 46. wow what a chance. chelsea is hurting big time from free kicks death balls.
Arsenal: take a note
:wave: