Erdogan in Tabriz

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
What those few minorities with separatist ill intentions are doing is an insult to those brave martyrs from Azarbaijan who gave their life to protect their country throughout our long history , from Babak Khoramdin to sattar khan and Bagher khan to all those brave hearts in the 8 year imposed war against Iraq .
It is amazing to see that while the remote and recent history of Azarbijan has been full of patriots such as whom you mentioned, there has always been abundance of sell outs in their history from Afshin to gholam yahya and now to the new separatists. I guess it is expected to see so much of the both sides of spectrum given the high population in the region.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Firstly DS jaan, my points were not directed to you at all. I was talking about racist use of words such as "force", "replacing them with Afghans", "your DNA is Aryan then you should forget about your 500 years of Turkish culture and stop calling yourself Turk because I do not have enough IQ to understand a Turk is not necessarily a citizen of Turkey".

Secondly, all the above are not only from Azarbaijan, they are Turks. Their mother tongue proudly is Azari Turkish, a version of Turkish. Being a Turk is like being a FARS. It has nothing to do with citizenship. It is like being Arab. Arab of Khuzestan owns Iran as much as anyone else in this country, no matter if his forefathers were soldiers of Sa'd ebne Abi Vaghas or not and he has all the rights to call himself an Arab without any social, or other fears of being played down.

Again, as I said, if someone is unhappy about pluralistic nature of our country, the way it has been since Darius's time (yes in his time also the languages like Semetic language of Aramaic were official) through history of Safavids and until the time the nationalism disease started in 19th century to force nations into ONE language and ONE identity, then he/she can have an independence in KAVIRe LOOT and have all speaking ONE language and be proud to be a descendants of glorious fictional Aryan race who build it all by themselves. Iran belongs to Iranians and not to them!
Refree aziz, your points are "matin" here, but I personally like to know how you feel about separatists in Azarbaijan. Please be as clear as you can be. I think this will resolve a lot of misunderstandings.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
It is amazing to see that while the remote and recent history of Azarbijan has been full of patriots such as whom you mentioned, there has always been abundance of sell outs in their history from Afshin to gholam yahya and now to the new separatists. I guess it is expected to see so much of the both sides of spectrum given the high population in the region.
True - there were sellout among Azari Turks or non-Turks as well as from all over Iran. You can name it from the person who held Ario Barzan out of Persepolis to sellouts like Qotbi and Mohsen Rezai today.

However, you pointed out the population of Azarbaijan and Turks of Iran also. Don't you think a minority of that size deserves a little bit of respect in terms of recognizing their very basic rights as to be identified by who they are rather than trying really hard with all terms and words and trying really hard to play down what they are so proud of?

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I again agree with you on this. The ethnic identity and heritage is a treasure that must be preserved. We shall not let all of us melt into one forced cultural identity. But this must be in the country of Iran (not Fars or whatever) and large minorities (such as Turks) must also respect the smaller minorities in their territories (such as Kurds, Armenians or Taleshys in Azarbaijan).

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Refree aziz, your points are "matin" here, but I personally like to know how you feel about separatists in Azarbaijan. Please be as clear as you can be. I think this will resolve a lot of misunderstandings.
ME Jaan,

Turks of Azarbaijan have been suppressed badly like any other people in Iran. But there has been a little angle in the way they have been suppressed and that is their Turkic identity.

I see many people try to picture the following:

- We are Turkified and were Aryans so we should consider ourselves Iranians.
- We should call ourselves Azari in order to avoid to be identified as Turks.
- If we call ourselves Turks then that means we like to be a part of Turkey.
- One automatically is a separatist and should be kicked out as soon as he says the word Turk and not Azari.

My points are as the following:

- The right of Azarbaijani Turks, many of whom are not Azarbaijani anymore but Malayeri, Shirazi, Tehrani etc., to practice, read, write and promote Azari Turkish language should not be compromized because of parania of separatism or thinking that promoting the language of 25% of Iranians will weaken unity or Persian language. I think Iranian identity and Persian language is too strong for that.

- Promoting Azari Turkish will be actually a plus in absorbing all Iranic people like Azarbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and even Turkey to some extent who are Iranic by culture but speak Turkish. Iranian culture has been a dominant factore in theirs but now we are giving it away to Turks of Turkey because of this non-sense pure Aryanism antiques of 19th century.

- Iran is a pluralistic culture and country. If you want it united you need NOT to worry about minority separatists only. You need also be worried about those majority separatists much more. They are driving force to push minorities aside. They are the reason that one young sensitive person could be felt unrespected and seek refuge in separatism to fight his identity survival fight.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
Aghayeh refree:

1. Man jayi nagoftam keh shoma tork nistin shoma harchi mikhain bash be khodetoon rabt dare, chizi keh man goftam een bood keh ba pan-torkist ha faghat ba zoor mishe barkhord kard.

2. kojaye oun post be nejad eshareh dasht, een khode shomayin keh obsession be ariayi ha dareen va be nejad vasleh mikonin. baleh irani ha ariyai hastan va farhangeshoon ariayi hast, een hich rabti be oroopai ha va nejadeshoon nadereh. ariayi yani irani, yani farhang va tamadoneh irani. hala shoma khoshetoon nemiyad in moshkeleh shomast na ma. aslan avalin kesani ke enn kalameh ya vajeh ro estefadeh kardan iraniha boodan na oroopai. agar chanta ketab bekhoonid bad nist.

3. Iran va Iranic ha tamadon, tarikh va mythology e khodeshoono daran keh mahdood be marz hayeh iraneh konooni nist balkeh kheili fara tareh. Hoviateh Iran, va vaghiateh tarikhi ro kasi nemitooneh avaz koneh; haminiyeh hast. vaghayiat eneh keh tork ha ba zoor va koshto koshtareh besyar varedeh mamlek ma shodan va hookoomat kardan daghighan mesleh arabha va moghol ha, hich farghi ham nadareh. dovoman; hameen tork hayi keh shoma farmoodid (uzbeko, ghafghazo, osman etc..) doshmaneh asliye farhang va zaban haye irani hastan. tabeezi keh dar rep. of aran, uzbekistan, va torkiye hast alayhe talysh ha, kurd ha va tajik ha besyar vashatnakeh.

4. jenyati keh tork ha anjam dadan dar tooleh tarikhe iran dasteh kami az jenayateh arab ha nadareh, tork ha begheir az jenayat va adam koshi dar iran kareh degeyi nakardan hala shoma enterzar darid keh irani beheshoon began bah bah chah chah. vaghan keh.

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
ME Jaan,

Turks of Azarbaijan have been suppressed badly like any other people in Iran. But there has been a little angle in the way they have been suppressed and that is their Turkic identity.

I see many people try to picture the following:

- We are Turkified and were Aryans so we should consider ourselves Iranians.
- We should call ourselves Azari in order to avoid to be identified as Turks.
- If we call ourselves Turks then that means we like to be a part of Turkey.
- One automatically is a separatist and should be kicked out as soon as he says the word Turk and not Azari.

My points are as the following:

- The right of Azarbaijani Turks, many of whom are not Azarbaijani anymore but Malayeri, Shirazi, Tehrani etc., to practice, read, write and promote Azari Turkish language should not be compromized because of parania of separatism or thinking that promoting the language of 25% of Iranians will weaken unity or Persian language. I think Iranian identity and Persian language is too strong for that.

- Promoting Azari Turkish will be actually a plus in absorbing all Iranic people like Azarbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and even Turkey to some extent who are Iranic by culture but speak Turkish. Iranian culture has been a dominant factore in theirs but now we are giving it away to Turks of Turkey because of this non-sense pure Aryanism antiques of 19th century.

- Iran is a pluralistic culture and country. If you want it united you need NOT to worry about minority separatists only. You need also be worried about those majority separatists much more. They are driving force to push minorities aside. They are the reason that one young sensitive person could be felt unrespected and seek refuge in separatism to fight his identity survival fight.
Agree with all but the last part. I actually like how you coined the "majority separatists" term. We are not pure Aryans, that is nonsense no matter who says that. We are a nation of closely related heterogenous ethnicly mixed and yet varied groups of people bound together because of a common culture. Aryan, Arab, Turk, Mohgul, ... blood runs in our body as much as does pre-Aryan blood, and our interrelated cultures also follow the same pattern.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Aghayeh refree:

1. Man jayi nagoftam keh shoma tork nistin shoma harchi mikhain bash be khodetoon rabt dare, chizi keh man goftam een bood keh ba pan-torkist ha faghat ba zoor mishe barkhord kard.

2. kojaye oun post be nejad eshareh dasht, een khode shomayin keh obsession be ariayi ha dareen va be nejad vasleh mikonin. baleh irani ha ariyai hastan va farhangeshoon ariayi hast, een hich rabti be oroopai ha va nejadeshoon nadereh. ariayi yani irani, yani farhang va tamadoneh irani. hala shoma khoshetoon nemiyad in moshkeleh shomast na ma. aslan avalin kesani ke enn kalameh ya vajeh ro estefadeh kardan iraniha boodan na oroopai. agar chanta ketab bekhoonid bad nist.

3. Iran va Iranic ha tamadon, tarikh va mythology e khodeshoono daran keh mahdood be marz hayeh iraneh konooni nist balkeh kheili fara tareh. Hoviateh Iran, va vaghiateh tarikhi ro kasi nemitooneh avaz koneh; haminiyeh hast. vaghayiat eneh keh tork ha ba zoor va koshto koshtareh besyar varedeh mamlek ma shodan va hookoomat kardan daghighan mesleh arabha va moghol ha, hich farghi ham nadareh. dovoman; hameen tork hayi keh shoma farmoodid (uzbeko, ghafghazo, osman etc..) doshmaneh asliye farhang va zaban haye irani hastan. tabeezi keh dar rep. of aran, uzbekistan, va torkiye hast alayhe talysh ha, kurd ha va tajik ha besyar vashatnakeh.

4. jenyati keh tork ha anjam dadan dar tooleh tarikhe iran dasteh kami az jenayateh arab ha nadareh, tork ha begheir az jenayat va adam koshi dar iran kareh degeyi nakardan hala shoma enterzar darid keh irani beheshoon began bah bah chah chah. vaghan keh.

ممنون دوست عزیز از اینکه برای من یادآوری میکنی که کتاب بخونم.
حالا کتاب خوندن پیش کشت عزیز. پستهای خودت رو از جمله همین بالائی رو خوب یکبار دیگه مرور کن ببین چقدر نوشته هات پر از مطالب از هم گسیخته و نژاد پرستانه است.

بد نیست که بدونی کتابهای تاریخ دبستان و دبیرستان ما منابع تاریخی محسوب نمیشوند.

عزت زیاد

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
Agree with all but the last part. I actually like how you coined the "majority separatists" term. We are not pure Aryans, that is nonsense no matter who says that. We are a nation of closely related heterogenous ethnicly mixed and yet varied groups of people bound together because of a common culture. Aryan, Arab, Turk, Mohgul, ... blood runs in our body as much as does pre-Aryan blood, and our interrelated cultures also follow the same pattern.
Aryan is not a racial term as some make it to be; it is a lingo- cultural term. I don't understand why some people make it to be such. Historically the term Aryan and Iranian are one. All people who lived from Eastern Anatolia to Western edges China referred to themselves as Aryans. These people included the Mede, Parthians, Bactarians, Persians, Scythians, Soghdians, ALans and the Sakas. They all had similar culture and ethnical roots. this has nothing to do with the European version of the Term Aryan which was racial.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada

ممنون دوست عزیز از اینکه برای من یادآوری میکنی که کتاب بخونم.
حالا کتاب خوندن پیش کشت عزیز. پستهای خودت رو از جمله همین بالائی رو خوب یکبار دیگه مرور کن ببین چقدر نوشته هات پر از مطالب از هم گسیخته و نژاد پرستانه است.

بد نیست که بدونی کتابهای تاریخ دبستان و دبیرستان ما منابع تاریخی محسوب نمیشوند.

عزت زیاد
Bayaneh vaghiateh tarikhi nejad parastaneh hast?

raminio05

National Team Player
These kinds of videos are sooooo odd to me. I never saw anything like this in Tabriz myself and even asking my father or uncles about the "wolf sign" or whatever the heck it is, they said that they had never heard of it, and they have lived in Tabriz the majority of their lives. Shoot, my grandmas didn't know anything about it either. I'm guessing that this "movement" or whatever you want to call it is a relatively new thing.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Aryan is not a racial term as some make it to be; it is a lingo- cultural term. I don't understand why some people make it to be such. Historically the term Aryan and Iranian are one. All people who lived from Eastern Anatolia to Western edges China referred to themselves as Aryans. These people included the Mede, Parthians, Bactarians, Persians, Scythians, Soghdians, ALans and the Sakas. They all had similar culture and ethnical roots. this has nothing to do with the European version of the Term Aryan which was racial.
Fair enough, we are locally redefining the term Aryan and we also agree to make a leap and call Iranian and Aryan one. But what were "people who lived from Eastern Anatolia to Western edges China referred to themselves" before and after the time brackets you are pointing to? Did Mesopotamian civilizations or people in Susa call themseleves Aryans or speak the lingo? How about Kadoosians or Marlik in Gilan? how about Arabs or Moghuls who came later and ruled Iran for centuries? Was Alexander (who we Iranians proudly named our kids after him in our lingo for generations!) Iranian? So people in Armenia or Georgia ever felt less Armenian than Iranian? How about lets say people in the most Eastern part of modern Turkey like Arzeroom? Have you ever tried to examine calling an Afghan (who actually speaks Farsi) Iranian and see the reaction?

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Separatists are indeed small in numbers and due to cultural oppression (language) and the fact that against even I'R's constitution, they are still not allowed to educate themselves and their children in Azaris has caused some uproaor not just in Azarbaijan but all religious and ethnical minorities.
However, considering half of Tehran are Azaris, Azarbaijan is not a province to be threatened by these shamless rejected groups even in Azarbaijan.
That said, I hope such incidents raise some concern and more attention being paid to what someone like Mousavi and his advisers relay in their statements, they have first hand information and security breifings on the entire regional situations in Iran.
We need to bring in majority of our population into green to have a safe and sound path to Democracy.
Patience and perseverance are the keys to our success.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
@referee hala ma kutah bin hala ma nejad parast hala ma gheyre hala ma zalek!!!vali in soalo lotfan javebe mantagi bede be man khaheshan.age torkeman dar asl tork nejade pas azari chejur mitune tork mahsub beshe ke aslan in 2 ta baham az lehaze zaheri hich shabahati baham nadaran ??!!

makhlate nakarde ye javabe sade o mantagi mikham lotfan.

KHAHESH

Nov 14, 2005
@referee ye soale digeiam dashtam.mahze etela khodam!!man yekhurde dustdaram elatyabi bokonam.momkene kam savadam basham shayad!!!ki midune hala!!vali in javabam dustdaram bedunam ke vakhti ye fars zabun mire tu bazar tabriz ya tu shahre tabriz chera jenso behesh 2 barabar mindazan o hesabe sagam namizaran tarafo be khatere ineke fars zabune?!in mozu ro be onvane DAVAR che jur mitunin ghazavat bokonin?!!

Oct 18, 2002
Well to be more accurate we should say:

-jenayati ke arab-ha dar iran kardan hich kase dige nakardeh
-jenayati ke turk-ha dar iran kardan hich kase dige nakardeh
-jenayati ke fars-ha dar iran kardan hich kase dige nakardeh
-jenayati ke khorasani-ha dar iran kardan hich kase dige nakardeh
-jenayati ke kurd-ha dar iran kardan hich kase dige nakardeh
-jenayati ke lor-ha dar iran kardan hich kase dige nakardeh
-jenayati ke esfehani-ha dar iran kardan hich kase dige nakardeh

Bichareh turk-ha chi kar kardan keh baghiyeh nakardan?!

Nov 14, 2005
@deerouz oghuzaa dar asl ba azariha ziyad sare jang dashtan va be khatere ineke un mogeha azariha rahbare anchonani nadashtan ye jurhayi kamavordan vali hij vaj az farhange persian budaneshun kam nayavordan be khatere ineke aksariyat budan dar mahalike hozur dashtan.

dar zamn elatike azariha ba torki ashna shodan tanaforeshun az araba budeshke be laje una be torki ru avordan.

[video=youtube;qkNJcvinlp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNJcvinlp4[/video]

May 12, 2007
Referee jan, Thanks for clarifications. I hope you realize that what I am afraid of is this large middle east plan which seperate Khosestan and azarbeijan states from Iran and hezbollahis use as this as an argument that if IRI leaves Iran will move to that direction.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
^İNDİANA JONES^;886382 said:
@deerouz oghuzaa dar asl ba azariha ziyad sare jang dashtan va be khatere ineke un mogeha azariha rahbare anchonani nadashtan ye jurhayi kamavordan vali hij vaj az farhange persian budaneshun kam nayavordan be khatere ineke aksariyat budan dar mahalike hozur dashtan.

dar zamn elatike azariha ba torki ashna shodan tanaforeshun az araba budeshke be laje una be torki ru avordan.

[video=youtube;qkNJcvinlp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNJcvinlp4[/video]

ایندیانا جونز عزیز

مشکل اصلیت اینه که فکر میکنی یک کلیپ از آقای بهرام مشیری میتونه سند تاریخی محسوب بشه.

ترکها جنگاور بودند همانند آریائیها که جنگاور بودند و ایران را تسخیر کردند.
جنگاوران کسی را ناز نمیکردند. برو ترجمه نوشته های داریوش کبیر رو بر بیستون بخون که خودش اعتراف داره که گوش میبریده و چشم از حدقه بیرون می آورده.

در ضمن اگر شک داری که سلجوقیان چقدر به آبادانی و علم و هنر ایرانی و حتی گسترش زبان پارسی کمک کردند بهتره که دیگه اصلا بحث رو ادامه ندیم.