EsEs vs. Pas

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
This Taleblo guy.. he is good man!! two one on one saves vs. arash borhani! game is tied 1-1 with 10 mins to go! but guys, don't u think GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... majidi... majidi.. majidi.. YES...

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
EsEs won.. but they didn't deserve it man! lol, pas 3 bar be tirak zad.. they had two 1 on 1... and EsEs goalie really saved EsEs today! Pas also had two red cards at the end..

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
NOOOOO, you guys had to see how bad Pas deserved to win this. I can't believee it.

I'll make highlights as soon as I come back from school

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Arash Borhani SUCKED big time in this game. He lost the game for pas.

Enayati on the other hand did really well.. I see him as the only candidate to replace Daei up front. Of course with hashemian being the other attacker.

Oct 20, 2003
I watched the last 10 minutes of the game. What A dramatic 10 minutes, two red cards, two goal scoring opportunity for Pas, and one goal for Esteghlal. Nosrati concerns me for our upcoming games, he was irritated and elbowed a players and was ejected. That could cost us dearly in qualification games. We should remember his action in Oman game. Tallablo was good in this game.

Jan 29, 2004
This Borhani dude can't even score in a house of ill repute :D
One more reason why Bronko keeps saying Da King is the best scorer in TM.
I think Enayati is in better form than Hashemian and should be a srater in TM. He is a natural lefty and he is a true goal getter! He has been the best scorer in IPL for the past 3 seasons over all with a large margin. He should get regular starts rather than someone who is sitting on the bench in Germany!