Esteghlal Coach: Rahmati Deserves TM Call-Up

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
He lost his chance.He betrayed team melli supporters,and the coach.He even would not think of giving his place to Rahman ahmadi,after Iran lost to lebanon,and had just 3 crucial matches against Qatar,and s.korea in their home!! He was waiting to see how Iran looses the games one after another,and ,make fun of the coach,players and etc.....

please do not talk about this moron...He is done!! Bye bye rahmati...lets think about Danial Davari and rahman ahmadi......He is a (kalagh ) and not oghab in history of Iran national Goalkeepers...

Nov 24, 2002
well he is missing the point , rahmati is by far the best keeper in Iran no argument but he knows the reason why CQ doesn't invite him is not base on his performance

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Who give a damn he is the best keeper!
A keeper from nojavanaan team would serve TM better than Rahmati! He is done and should not have any place near TM camp anymore!
well he is missing the point , rahmati is by far the best keeper in Iran no argument but he knows the reason why CQ doesn't invite him is not base on his performance

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
rahmati is no special soup.

I have not seen anything great from him in the last two years for him to earn the #1 spot back from rahman ahmadi.

for one thing he has not apologized yet.

secondly Rahaman Ahmadi performed way too well in the past 3 TM games for Rahmati just come out an take his job.

especially given the fact that Rahmati really sucks on balls being crossed in.

Feb 4, 2005
In the history of iranian football two goalies stand out in terms of quality: marhoom Hejazi and Abedzadeh. The rest are average to good goalies. Rahmati might be better than all we have now but he fucked it up himself. CQ would put Gucci in net before inviting him again. But Babazadeh is doing the right thing. He must support his goalie.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It is just a myth dude , he is good but he is not that special and is not head and shoulders above the rest . I actualy think Ahmadi is a better keeper than him , Ahmadi has a sharper mind and better decision maker , I trust him more .
What Babazdeh said really would only benefit his auntie , must be a good drink involved , yeah cheers mate !

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Babazadeh can fuck off. he's part of Amir lajan Ghalenoei gang and has been from his times at Sepahan. i remember this Babazadeh guy spewing the same crap just a few days before TM Iran was about to play Qatar in Doha in that crucial World Cup qualifier , clearly intended to derail TM's WCQ campaign but failed as TM Iran won by 1-0 and Rahman Ahmadi kept a clean sheet. :)

Babazadeh's tokhmi godfather Amir lajan Ghalenoei was no better as the shittiest " Genearal " of history of mankind kept spewing hilarious crap about " ajnabi parasti " in TM Iran on several occasions during TM Iran's WC qualification campaign but his efforts failed miserably as he didn't put enough " dakhil " to hazrate Masoome's zareeh. try black magic next time. :)

Rahmati is a top class wimp who quit TM in times of need and went on to become part of the crappy gang calling Carlos Queiroz " just an assistant coach ". enjoy your times with the real coach Amir lajan Ghalenoei and get yourself a large screen TV to watch WC Brazil. :)

The other clown in the circus who spewed nonsense about CQ's TM selection was Parviz Mazloomi who is on record for accusing CQ of " dallal bazi " in bringing in Reza Mashadi to TM. Parviz joon is currently hiding in a deep hole right now as that very same Reza Mashadi scored the 2 winners for TM Iran in Qatar & S.Korea for WC qualification.joining Parviz joon in the hole is the famous Haj Mayeli Kohan geryan who also spewed incoherent blabbers about CQ's supposed excessive inclination towards players abroad and also CQ's selction of TM coaching staff with a shit dig at Ali Mansooriyan who turned out to play a critical 007 role for TM in the win at Ulsan. :)

My message to the all the above mentioned culprits is simple and clear :

Share the " havaleh ". it's big enough for all of you twats :)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Babazadeh can fuck off. he's part of Amir lajan Ghalenoei gang and has been from his times at Sepahan. i remember this Babazadeh guy spewing the same crap just a few days before TM Iran was about to play Qatar in Doha in that crucial World Cup qualifier , clearly intended to derail TM's WCQ campaign but failed as TM Iran won by 1-0 and Rahman Ahmadi kept a clean sheet. :)

Babazadeh's tokhmi godfather Amir lajan Ghalenoei was no better as the shittiest " Genearal " of history of mankind kept spewing hilarious crap about " ajnabi parasti " in TM Iran on several occasions during TM Iran's WC qualification campaign but his efforts failed miserably as he didn't put enough " dakhil " to hazrate Masoome's zareeh. try black magic next time. :)

Rahmati is a top class wimp who quit TM in times of need and went on to become part of the crappy gang calling Carlos Queiroz " just an assistant coach ". enjoy your times with the real coach Amir lajan Ghalenoei and get yourself a large screen TV to watch WC Brazil. :)

The other clown in the circus who spewed nonsense about CQ's TM selection was Parviz Mazloomi who is on record for accusing CQ of " dallal bazi " in bringing in Reza Mashadi to TM. Parviz joon is currently hiding in a deep hole right now as that very same Reza Mashadi scored the 2 winners for TM Iran in Qatar & S.Korea for WC qualification.joining Parviz joon in the hole is the famous Haj Mayeli Kohan geryan who also spewed incoherent blabbers about CQ's supposed excessive inclination towards players abroad and also CQ's selction of TM coaching staff with a shit dig at Ali Mansooriyan who turned out to play a critical 007 role for TM in the win at Ulsan. :)

Hahaa ...! good one ! Mashdi your cannon is fully loaded ......!

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002

LoL! Mashdi this is quite a piece, and it is a multi media production too!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

great..............

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Rahmati has been the best Iran had for a period but he is not as solid anymore. He also messed up acting like a jerk so CQ will probably not let him in again. If anything, CQ will keep him out to use media pressure for him as part of bunch of excuses he has lined up (along with not halting the league for TM preparation) to justify an expected poor result in the WC.

The sad news is, we don't have a good option in the goal anyway. I even think Rahman had a clean net only on pure luck and that he will not be as lucky in the WC.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Rahmati has been the best Iran had for a period but he is not as solid anymore. He also messed up acting like a jerk so CQ will probably not let him in again. If anything, CQ will keep him out to use media pressure for him as part of bunch of excuses he has lined up (along with not halting the league for TM preparation) to justify an expected poor result in the WC.

The sad news is, we don't have a good option in the goal anyway. I even think Rahman had a clean net only on pure luck and that he will not be as lucky in the WC.
well said man , rahman is nothing special either . except his double good saves vs korea he had nothing to do in first two games ..

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
well said man , rahman is nothing special either . except his double good saves vs korea he had nothing to do in first two games ..
I think you already forgot how he saved our ass against Qatar ,while he was one by one with Qatari striker in the first half........
and you said,except his double save vs korea!!!!! do you think if it was not due to rahman ahmadi doubles saves against s.korea,we could reach to WC 2014!!!!!!!....and we would end first in our group,and if it was not due to rahman ahamdi,we could HUMILIATE KOREAN TEAM IN SEOUL.....

I do not know how you know about our historical win against S.korea.If it was not due to rahman ahmadi,we could not beat S.korean team for the first time in his ground in seoul,and humiliate Korean team in front of thousands in seoul....!!!

do you think rahmati has more confidence than ahmadi?or braver than ahmadi?I do not think so,if he was,he would not leave the training camp due to Danial Davari invitation to the camp.....

Feb 22, 2005
I dont think any of the 2 should be the TM goal keeper but rather it should be the German keeper. It is and should be up to CQ on who he choooses.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I think you already forgot how he saved our ass against Qatar ,while he was one by one with Qatari striker in the first half........
and you said,except his double save vs korea!!!!! do you think if it was not due to rahman ahmadi doubles saves against s.korea,we could reach to WC 2014!!!!!!!....and we would end first in our group,and if it was not due to rahman ahamdi,we could HUMILIATE KOREAN TEAM IN SEOUL.....

I do not know how you know about our historical win against S.korea.If it was not due to rahman ahmadi,we could not beat S.korean team for the first time in his ground in seoul,and humiliate Korean team in front of thousands in seoul....!!!

do you think rahmati has more confidence than ahmadi?or braver than ahmadi?I do not think so,if he was,he would not leave the training camp due to Danial Davari invitation to the camp.....
dude , watch the last 3 games and tell me which anyother decent saves ahmadi made except that double saves ? that double saves was very good and I agree but goalie 's job is stop the ball if he would have no saves to do then what is difference between him and me and you ..
all I say some of you guys try to make god out of ahmadi , which he is not! he started to have his first caps for TM at age of 30 ! don't you think there is reason for that ? as emotional nation we are we try to protect him because of rahmati attitude ! I don't question CQ decision for not include rahmati in squad.but lets not make a god our of ahmadi too .
people saying eses allowing many goals and rahmati has been so so , how you rate ahmadi performance with honest opinion if you have been seen couple IPL games ? where sepahan stand so far ?

this is our Iranian mentality yeki ye rooze khoda mishe , farda mikeshanesh paeen , we proved it in past many many many times ..

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
dude , watch the last 3 games and tell me which anyother decent saves ahmadi made except that double saves ? that double saves was very good and I agree but goalie 's job is stop the ball if he would have no saves to do then what is difference between him and me and you ..
all I say some of you guys try to make god out of ahmadi , which he is not! he started to have his first caps for TM at age of 30 ! don't you think there is reason for that ? as emotional nation we are we try to protect him because of rahmati attitude ! I don't question CQ decision for not include rahmati in squad.but lets not make a god our of ahmadi too .
people saying eses allowing many goals and rahmati has been so so , how you rate ahmadi performance with honest opinion if you have been seen couple IPL games ? where sepahan stand so far ?

this is our Iranian mentality yeki ye rooze khoda mishe , farda mikeshanesh paeen , we proved it in past many many many times ..
ahmadi is not god,and nobody said he is a god.But he did a great job against S.korea,and unlike his rival,who left team melli in its worst moment,and situation,he stood up till last breath....the goalie job,is not always the double saves,and in history of iranian keepers,they were very few goalkeeprs who could do a double saves in a game....certainly,when you compare rahman ahamdi with rahmati,and you see how rahmati conceded two unexpected and childish goal against lebanon,and uzbakistan,and how we lost 6 crucial points against these rivals ,then you praise rahman ahmadi job,who saved our ass against S.korea in ulsan.

yes,GKers do saves,but double saves in a very crucial games and in a special game,which is do or die,is only specific to special people,with special talent.with out doubt,if rahmati was our goalie,he could not make these saves.....that is why,ahmadi became our national hero,but not a god...as khodad azizi became our national hero in 1997 against Australia(while they are many midfielders who were better than azizi),but because of his heroic action,he was known as a national hero,same thing for ahmadi.......