EURO 2016- GROUP B(England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales), News, Updates, Reports

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I guess Wales is UEFA's sweetheart in this tournament. Every single 50/50 decision is going their way. Poor Slovaks don't know what they have to do to get a whistle.

Full time

Wales 2 - 1 Slovakia

Wouldn't have been possible without the ref calling everything in their favor.

Nov 24, 2002
Wales was better than what i expected and Slovakia beat Germany 3-1 a week before, another example friendlies are meaningless.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What a great national anthem that russian anthem, davaiiii Davaiiii!

Gooooooooo Russia!
I love their anthem and normally route for Russia but I have England winning this one homie I even have some fam in Russia but I am going with my wallet and not my heart. Anyways my first prediction mulligan shood. I had Slovakia-Wales as a draw, ALMOST. Dam Wales effed it up for me in the 81st min. Well Hopefully England wins, Sorry Comrades nothing personal strictly business. Haha I am going with the Capitalists on this one . Plus I know something you might not know, Russian NT is like at 50% The Russian National Anthem is 100% but the national team is banged the crap up. This will help them in the LONG RUN though for the WC because they will get a $hit load of depth and experience. It is going to be interesting to see which teams will go through I think it will be between Eng, Rus and Wales, Slovakia is out most likely. Remember 4 of the top 3rd places go so MAYBE England, Rus and Wales will all go through.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
How does a massively athletic nation with such vast sources of corrupt money turn out to have the shittiest national team imaginable every single year? It boggles my mind.
Baba it is simple, they actually have a decent league but there is a lot of CORRUPTION in the Russian federation. You are right, with all of the athletes, they SHOULD have a top 10 team every year! Well back in the CCCP days, they had a decent squad, they won the Euro's a couple of times I believe. After they dissolved, they were never the same but even with those territories gone, Russia SHOULD be better than what they are producing. There is talent but they do not utilize it. They are a mystery and very frustrating. You want to like them and route for them but then they do something stupid and Wiley E Coyote themselves off the cliff!

Nov 24, 2002
All moneys invested lately on facilities for next world cup in case of Russia after what i heard. Not much invested for players development

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk