Exciting weekend 4 the Racists!!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Motori said:
Ali,
He didn't even spin, there was no one around him going through a right hand corner right after he picked his entry point he just turned the steering wheel to the left going straight toward the opposite wall but he was already on the brakes (like he knew in-advance) right before the wall he stopped and didn't even try to do anything (like slamming in the reverse to get out of the way). I think he deserved the penalty and funny that he wasn't that furious for it.
well u know more about racing that i do mate, and u obviously pay more attention. obviously the stewards took a long time in making their minds up, and they watched all the footage and talked to him too. so i dont think many people are going to say it was a hasty decision by them, and not many people will argue it.

i really enjoyed today's race actually. much better than the last one. DC finioshing 3rd? wow. didnt see that coming lol

for some reason i have never been a fan of schumie to be honest. not sure why. i dont deny that he is brilliant. some of the stuff he does is awsome, and hes so so good in wet conditions. but i look at thiery henry for example, and i admire him even though i dont like his team. somehow i have never been able to do that with schumie.

on the tv today they were saying the germany journalists were furious at what schumacher did. apparantly he was known as schumal schumie or something like that in 90s (schumal meaning a chat in german?).

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
brando said:

Bar pedare FIA lanat. weekende mãro kharãb kardan. Schummi at 22 and AlFonso at the pole?
I'm not gonna watch this. :mad:
Well I watched it anyway ;)
Yes I guess Schummi did it on perpuse.
He has done it before ;)
But i'm delited that he moved 17 spots op and ended in 5 place. So AlFonso can't feel an early chamionchip victory.
With Raikkonen's motorstop, Schummy is the only real challenge for AlFonso
GO SCHUMMY ;)

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Dr Strangemoosh said:
Motori jAn with this level of success comes a "win at all costs" mentality.

You can't change the mentality for all the success in the world...
DOC,
I did car racing for full 2 seasons (IMSA showroom stock Firehawk series) and I learned that every one involved in Motor racing would agree with this statement:

" Either you are cheating or you are learning to. "

Cheating has always been a decisive part of Motor-sport.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Ali jAn,
The reason for taking so long for the stewards to report to FIA and then come up with penalty because they were dealing with Michael Schumacher if it was Tiago Moterio or Christian Albres the penalty would be immediate. It is the politics in F1 which I never liked.
Schummi didn't even needed to carry such a stunt he would be in 2nd position tops and with car he had taking him from deed last to 5th position it was quite possible for him overtaking Alonso on the track or during pit strategy.
Same here I enjoyed the race, felt sorry for Kimi, I still believe he would finish 1st if the engine wouldn't blow up on him. Well we'll wait and see what happens in Silver-Stone in 11 days.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
i just realised the next race clashes with iran's first game in the world cup. maybe the race is a couple of hours before the kick off, but i will probably be somewhere in nurnberg having a few beers.

cheers :cheers:

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Ali(ISP) said:
i just realised the next race clashes with iran's first game in the world cup. maybe the race is a couple of hours before the kick off, but i will probably be somewhere in nurnberg having a few beers.

cheers :cheers:
Ali jãn Iran playes later that evning. I'm sure you watch the F1 during day time. ;)
Any way Lucky you that will see the game in the stadium.
Have a nice game, and I wish the best luck for Iran and All of us. :cheers: