F1 and the story so far !

Apr 22, 2009
what are your thougths on the new season so far and what are your top good/bad to come out so far ?
mine are:

good:
1. maclaren not as competetive
2. lewis has not won anything yet
3. vettel wining
4. bumei a greatnew driver
5. brawn GP

bad:

1. ferrari's performance
2. alonso's car still not a race wining car
3. too much rain so far

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
when ever F1 enters europe every thing will change for europian based teams. there distance to the factory and the daskboard of there engineers wont be long. wait n see.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Ali Landani;651434]what are your thougths on the new season so far and what are your top good/bad to come out so far ?
mine are:
Have been involved with F1 ever since 1984, so far is the most exciting and the most completive ever after the new FIA rule changes. I'm glad money is not buying a win, team effort, technical hard work and integrity of a team counts. Would you imagine 1 day TOYOTA will be on the Pole 1 & 2?

good:
1. maclaren not as competetive
The day of team domination because of MONEY is over, that includes Ferrari.
Lewis has not won anything yet
Due to fantastic effort from FIA, it seems money no longer is buying the win, that includes Lewis and Anthony Hamilton conspiracy.
3. vettel wining
That kid deserves every thing he is getting. And yes he ia acting like nest Michael, he is also Media favorite he doesn't mind interviewing with any media even if they are called IRIBA,
4. bumei a greatnew driver
I worry about the future of that kid, at the same time I wish him the best of luck.
5. brawn GP
Honda is still kicking themselves on the butt for letting that teat fall on the hands of old goat Brawn. Are you kidding me? 4 race down the road they already have 2 wins. What do you call that.
bad:

1. ferrari's performance
Sucks!! But after disastrous 3 starts they hace managed to put both of their drivers among top 10 for the grid. I presume it is a serious comeback

2. Alonso's car still not a race wining car
He finished among top 10 in 3 racs out of 4, how could you write him off?
3. too much rain so far
I agree light rain which makes the champions crawl out of their shells is different than a rain which red flags the whole race and locks in where every body is.
Enjoy the race tomorrow (i.e second Button's win).

Apr 22, 2009
Bahrain was not a great race to watch imo but a solid performance from the top Brawn and red bull boys.
I am looking forward to Barcelona with all the new development on the cars. also would like to see button and Vettel go head to head on track and clearly its going to be a 2 horse race between these guys. ( for the next 2 to 3 races anyway)
Also Renault need to step up their game and like to see Alonso in the mix.

Apr 22, 2009
poor guy. had to drive for over 57 laps without any water in 55 degrees + heat.

very brave of him to finish and he did a good job as always.

Alonso to ferrari now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 22, 2009
McLaren given suspended race ban
McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh
McLaren have come under intense pressure after a troubled start to the season

McLaren have been given a suspended three-race ban for misleading stewards at the Australian Grand Prix by motor sport's governing body, the FIA.

The British team admitted five charges of breeching Formula One rules at a special inquiry on Wednesday in Paris.

The penalty will only enforced upon Lewis Hamilton's team if "further facts emerge" about this incident or if there is a "further breech" of the rules.

The FIA said team boss Martin Whitmarsh had been "open and honest" with them.

BBC

C

cocobagscom333

这是新加的空白文章30,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。