Fascist beghaviour of US and its 'allies' (b!tches) towards Iran

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
well..Moosh on..u touched on lot of areas...but for the talking sake..IRI is not against modernity..noway u can say that...the problem is ..our country is run by our least skilled people+ lowest cultured bunch..we r guilty of that..

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
btw- be careful what u wish for..I as somebody that has to ride these planes an average of 4 times a month consider this particular sanction criminal and blood thirsty...anyone of us or our loved ones could be on those planes...and again what has it accomplished except spilling innocent blood...is't this terrorism.? or double standards r being practiced..?
See it this way bey and i am dead serious:

This regime would not spent one cent into modernizing that fleet, with or without sanctions. They are just using this ridiculous excuse of a "sanction" to justify their dozdi. One can even say this sanction stuff is already benefiting them. The word alone is helping them out of alot of situations and makes them do their dozdi and use sanctions as a decoy.

People are paying a shit load of money flying with this airline with all their flaws, they infact are sometimes more expensive than Lufthansa and Co. specially if you buy the tickets in Iran. This is a hell of a business that they are doing with planes that are close to "laashe". They are vaghih and dont have to show any responsibility towards peoples lifes, these guys would not invest an extra cent into modernizing that fleet. Inaa az aab madani o havijo gojeh nemigzaran, iran keshvare kam aabiye vali aab madaniye irooni too kuwait o dubai mitooni bekhari! In joonevaraa age betoonan pehen ro ham saader mikonan arzesh mikonan mifrestan roo hesaabaaye khodeshoon oonvaght to migi age mitoonestan miyoomadan Iran Air ro modernize mikardan?

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Motori jon..i don't think anyone can deny the force behind sanctions is U.S. the rest r mainly nokhodi..

btw- be careful what u wish for..I as somebody that has to ride these planes an average of 4 times a month consider this particular sanction criminal and blood thirsty...anyone of us or our loved ones could be on those planes...and again what has it accomplished except spilling innocent blood...is't this terrorism.? or double standards r being practiced..?
Amoo Bey,

How did Turkey get away by saying No to sanctions? Turkey is a NATO member and should be lot easier to manipulate than, say Russia or China.

Safety of Iranians passengers inside those planes are direct responsibility of the Carrier Corporations which in Iran's case are IRI and IRGC.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
China jon..I don't agree with u there..while There is no camparison between what for example HOMA was and is now..I can tell u for sure...Iran tried very hard and indeed was close to buying several new Air buses from France during Khatami's 2nd term around ..around 97 or 98..and at the last minute French gave into the pressure from U.S. and renigged on the deal..even tough downpayment was made and all kinds of contractual guraruntees were made by Air Bus..

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I can tell u for sure at least reg. this case that a relative of mine..who has been in the air cargo business from shah's time..also became interested in setting up a small passenger airliner during khatami's time and at the same time HOMA was trying to buy new airbuses..he had put ( I beleive 5 million french franc of his own)..and him and his partners were so sure they were a getting a new Airbus 300 any day that even stewardesses were hired..uniforms were designed and tailored ..and again in the last minute ..Airbus told him to take a hike..and to this day he has not gotten his money back...u can imagine as rich as he was ..his life was screwed for good.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
China jon..I don't agree with u there..while There is no camparison between what for example HOMA was and is now..I can tell u for sure...Iran tried very hard and indeed was close to buying several new Air buses from France during Khatami's 2nd term around ..around 97 or 98..and at the last minute French gave into the pressure from U.S. and renigged on the deal..even tough downpayment was made and all kinds of contractual guraruntees were made by Air Bus..
Bebin dooste aziz, there must be something fishy here. Turkey is a big time american ally, they are in NATO and everything and yet IRI is keep buying turkish airways planes on regular basis. I beg to differ and not to believe everything those bastards are giving you as explanations. There are alot of hidden facts in such negotiations that influence of an outcome, once they fail to reach an agreement for whatever reason, they come up and play the sanction card. I have been into aviation industry for a short time but i still know about private deals that IRI negotiators (mostly sepahis and IRI lobbyists) go for, whenever they try to buy a plane be it a good middle aged plane or a complete "laashe", they still make private profit in those deals and all that absolutely unnoticed and in the name of Iran Air. sometimes it goes well and sometimes they mess it up and then BANG: Ayohanaaaas, France, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland... gave in to american pressure!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
now I agree with u on the fact that sanctions in General has impowered IRI..no doubt..
No this is not the sanctions that is strenghtening IRI by giving them an easy alibi for all their dozdi o kessaafat baazi. The problem are all those nonexistent sanctions that are being sold to us as real sanctions.

Real sanctions, the way the enforced on saddam during which Iraq was not even able to import and export a bottle of water or milk without the american giving the green light, would really weaken this well oiled and systematic stealing machine but as i said, they are not willing to put IRI under the kind of pressure that could mean the end of them. As of now, they are just putting pseudo-sanctions on us which is more or less more about talks than actions.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
China ..lol..baz oftadi ro dande na ...yes ofcourse ..IRI tries to buy used planes and especially from turkey..and no doubt some asshole is making profits..the fact remains..Iran can not even buy a new TOPOLOV now..bcuz its engines now have an american technology...now..if u have insider information reg. all these..then ..good for u..iF u can ..shrae it with us..there is nothing secretive about the airplane sanctions....dude..why u even go that far...midoni ma hala lang e che abzare sadei hastim ke aslan ghabel moghayese ba AIRPLANE NIST..

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
What i am trying to tell you is that those who want to make deals, they make their deals and their profit regardless of the so called sanctions. Those who want to modernize an Airline are able to do it, its just not benefitable to invest millions of dollars into safety of people who they never cared about. Do you think those planes who carry likes of Rafsanjani, Ali Geda o daaro dastash are some "laashe"? No brother, those planes are among the best and most modern planes equiped with the best inferior and enterior security systems.

Ino az man ghabool kon, those sanctions are just for you and me to go after nokhod siaah.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
but anyhow..U.S. really Namardi kard against Iran at the Khatami's time..a lot has been said about IRI's help to U.S. in the early part of Afghanistan...but do u know IRI helped U.S. big time reg. the early parts of Iraq war..( even though Bush had said the axis of evil thing)..they (IRI) basically marked the ground ( Iraq) for U.S. troops..and saved a lot of their boys from going on Mine ..etc..I won't say more except even a letter of a lower U.S. General was published ( and then that paper got shut down due to some funny reasons next day..forgot the name of paper) in a Tehran paper thanking a IRI general..( later to lead the ghods force) for unprecedent help and something like saving the young american boys for their family and the country.
Even if true, do you think IRI helped US out of love or friendship?

The only responsible party here is IRI, and nobody else. Their moto is that Economy is for Khar, and Shah purchased a bunch of ahan pareh, as that crazy leader of the them said. Now, when it comes to technology, they are upset that West bans their technology because of IRI's behvior toward the West. AN's recent trip solidified the unity between other countries, as he showed how crazy the government in Iran is. The only solution is to replace the current government by the people.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
well..Ardesheer jon changing IRI has been the new yr eve wish of many people but for many reasons it is not here yet..partly due to policies of west that has infact imbolden the IRI and its greip on economy and people..that " Eghtesad mAle khare " and the sort has long gone and the realty has set in quite while ago...Its basically the age old question of whether sanctions help people change their government or help the govs stay longer..and so far as the outcome being so clear..u wonder who the west is actually helping in their misguided doostie khale kherse.?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
China aghaye aziz...u keep forgetting ( and thus turning me round n round) that modernizing a commercial fleet of airliners involves buying NEW AIRPLANES...nobody except the poorest african country would buy a used airplane...and in so far as IRI's real ney'yat..the good ole west is giving 'em good execuse for not modernizing the fleet cuz they really & practically can't...buying used ones..and its not that everybody is ready with open arms and good deals to sell us used ones..West has limited that market as best as they can...and once u buy a used one at a higher price..then its the service ,engine overhauls and gets complicated and expensive...and why should it be..? like u said the upper ones r not hurting.