father of iranian' rock dies

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i just heard the sad news that jalal hemmati the singer of rock -kordi passed away . .the man for so many years had produced some of very up lifting music (unlike the most people ) . rest in peace mr hemmati .

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Father of Iranian Rock????!!! I'm not sure which Jalal Hematti you are talking about but the one I know is the father of Iranian JELF music who is/was gay.

RIP

They should put this on his gravestone:

hAli be adam mimooneh....na vAlA

Ahvali be adam mimooneh....navAlA

Dec 12, 2002
usa
was it neccesarly to mention that what was his sexaul perferances ? . he tried hard in his live to bring some joy to people . one hemmati of gay was worth more than million akhounds .

Feb 4, 2005
Well there have been many singers being called father of Iranian Rock but honestly just because they were different does not make them Rockers! The only band that I know can be called rock is O-Hum

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
I dont think with a song like:

Parivash ghalat kard shohar kard hameru darbedar kard manu khoonin jegar kard

you become king of rock but rest in peace, he sure made some very funny and fun songs Khoda biamorzadesh

BTW the great Viguen was called soltaneh jaazeh Iran

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Khoshteep said:
I dont think with a song like:

Parivash ghalat kard shohar kard hameru darbedar kard manu khoonin jegar kard

you become king of rock but rest in peace, he sure made some very funny and fun songs Khoda biamorzadesh

BTW the great Viguen was called soltaneh jaazeh Iran
100% agreed

Jun 24, 2005
payan said:
i just heard the sad news that jalal hemmati the singer of rock -kordi passed away . .the man for so many years had produced some of very up lifting music (unlike the most people ) . rest in peace mr hemmati .
I just heard that a few days ago...He was great...Everytime I saw him proferming anywhere, he would do a very special song for me (I always requested this song from him for years)...The song was done originally by "Emad Raam"..."...Hargez Hargez Hargez beeto nemimanam...."....For those of you who know which song I am talking about, you know how BEAUTIFULLY he sang this song....Ahhhhhhh! :(

Khoda biamorzatesh...RIP dear Hemati:sad3: ...Roohesh shaddddd....!!!