Feb 14 (25 Bahman) News/Discussions

Jun 18, 2005
First off half the news being posted here and on twitter is probably fake. Like the one about Sepah leaders threatening to join the protesters! loool

Come on guys. Do not be so naive. Iranian regime is not going to fall with one of these protests.

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
After so many months of killings, tourture and arrests our brave people are out there fighting for their basic rights. 15 months ago a day like today would have been an unimaginable. Just remind your self what Ali Gheda said in his first namaz jome after stolen election. You think they would`ve thought 14 months later they would have a day like this. This movement will become stronger by minutes and will free Iran.

Jun 18, 2005
I did not know some douchebag would be desperate enough to alter a video and make it appear as if it was from today. That perhaps should give you a hint of the crowd size.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
I don't know. Todays events look more well oranized. First the news of closing states internet sites. Second people drive their cars and block for police
as it is reported. Then people starte to walk silently until they gather in larger numbers. Finally They are waiting for some events at night when they can't
be seen. So Maybe ....
People have clearly learned from 2009 uprising. They are using fires against tear gases. They are not retreating anymore either.they are blocking traffic as well and not getting scatterd in single numbers. How can i not love this mellat bozor ma ra?

Feb 7, 2004
کشته و مجروح شدن سه تن از شهروندان معترض

در حد فاصل خیابان رودکی و میدان توحید تا ابتدای خیابان آزادی، نیروهای امنیتی به شدت با معترضان درگیر شدند، تا جایی که مستقیما به سوی مردم تیراندازی کرده***اند.
بنا به اطلاع گزارشگران ارگان خبری مجموعه فعالان حقوق بشر در ایران "هرانا" از محل حادثه، بر اثر اصابت گلوله دستکم یک تن از معترضان کشته و دو نفر مجروح شدند.
از سویی دستکم ۲۵۰ تن از مردم معترض توسط نیروهای امنیتی بازداشت و به مکان نامعلوم منتقل شدند.
هم چنین به علت آلودگی هوای محل تجمعات بر اثر پرتاب***های مکرر گاز اشک آور، شهروندان مجبور به روشن کردن آتش شده***اند.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
First off half the news being posted here and on twitter is probably fake. Like the one about Sepah leaders threatening to join the protesters! loool

Come on guys. Do not be so naive. Iranian regime is not going to fall with one of these protests.
No, it won't be with ONE protest. But the fact that people are still willing to come out in thousands when the movement was considered all but dead is still significant and promising.

It's good to be reasonable and not fall for wishful fantasies like "the Sepah joining the people", but let's not get carried away in the other direction.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Nobody thinks the regime will fall with this protest but when you go from one minute saying "yup its from today" and believing 3 million people are out on the streets to switching to "there is nobody out there" you are the naive one.

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
ط

15.22 مردم در تهران شعار می دهند: نظامی جدا شو با ملت هم صدا شو

15.18 گزارش ها حاکی از تشکیل زنجیره انسانی در بزرگراه یادگار امام در غرب تهران است

15.15 یک شاهد عینی در تهران: در خیابان نواب و توحید، درگیری شدید است. نیروهای لباس شخصی و انتظامی مردم را به کوچه ها و خیابان های اطراف می کشند و کتک می زنند.

15.13 مسعود بهنود روزنامه نگار ایرانی ساکن لندن می گوید آنچه که در حال حاضر در ایران می گذرد بزرگ تر و فراگیر تر از پیش بینی او است.

15.10 سایت الف از معدود سایت های داخل ایران راهپیمایی اعتراضی را تایید و نوشته: درگیری هایی در تهران رخ داده و پلیس از گاز اشک آور استفاده کرده است.

15.05 به نقل از یک شاهد عینی: "لباس شخصیا با موتور می رفتن تو مردم و نمی ذاشتن هیچ تجمعی شکل بگیره و مردم رو هدایت می کردن تو خیابونای فرعی. همه تیپی آدم بود. ولی بیشتریا قشر متوسط رو به پایین. کارمند و خانه دار و دختر و پسر جوون."

Feb 7, 2004
درگیری شدید در میدان ولیعصر

در ميدان وليعصر ، درگیری و کتک کاری بين مردم و مزدوران در جريانست. يگان ويژه مردم را ميزنند ولي مردم با سنگ وچوب جواب ميدهند.

شعارها مرگ بر خامنه اي و مرگ بر ديكتاتور هست

. همچنين درگيري بين مردم و نيروهاي سركوبگر در نبش فاطمي- جمالزاده , مقابل وزارت كار در خيابان آزادي درجريانست

Jun 18, 2005
Mousavi and Karoubi do still have a pull among certain classes in the society and some people will come out regardless. But to be honest I still think people are not ready to commit to a major change.

I would really like to be wrong and see videos of a million people protesting in Tehran right now.

Jun 6, 2005
I couldn't agree with you more. Iranians do like to exaggerate alot and thats because they get so emotiona. lol

This Regime will come to its knees but not this and not next year, in 3 to 5 years and thats if the Iranians decide they have had enough.

Apr 10, 2003
Nobody thinks the regime will fall with this protest but when you go from one minute saying "yup its from today" and believing 3 million people are out on the streets to switching to "there is nobody out there" you are the naive one.
Zob Jan you know we all want the same Thing, but expectations are different for today. For me already it exceeded from what I expected today and anything more is a Bonus for me. Some wanted to finish it today or 7 millions coming out....

All these arguments are from frustration. It is going strong.