Ferdosipoor is just awesomeeeee

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
im watching 90 show right now and adel is rockingggggggggggggg
GN is saying that CH3 and MAZDAK MIRZAEI reza enayati ra TEROOR SHAKHSIYAT KARDAN. Adel is asking what exactlly did we say ?and GN saying I DONT KNOW I HAVENT WATCHED THE SHOW MYSELF loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Jan 23, 2003
Dman I wish I could see this. I hope Adel roasts him as he fully deserves it.

Adel is quite exceptional I must admit. He is the "Jeremy Paxman" of our football.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
ZOLFAGHAR NASAB is telling GN that MA SHOORE MARDOM RO NEMITOONIM FARIB BEDIM LOOOL
GN is saying we changed the system and we succeeded !!! ADEL said.. ma ke hazf shoodim kodoom success loool

Oct 20, 2003
ZOLFAGHAR NASAB is telling GN that MA SHOORE MARDOM RO NEMITOONIM FARIB BEDIM LOOOL
GN is saying we changed the system and we succeeded !!! ADEL said.. ma ke hazf shoodim kodoom success loool
Agha hazf ham nemishodeem, I am sure GN would change "the system" again and again. He was lost in his own "puzzle tactiki".

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Alixman984

Please provide more update on the show.

Merci
hard to describe a fight lol
zolfaghar nasab + haj rezaei are both criticising 3-5-2 formation and asking GN :
if it was a good formation why we were playing 4-4-2 in our friendlies and 3 first games. and if it was a bad formation why we switched to 3-5-2 in our last game???
GN saying MAN TASHKHIS DADAM va hame didan ke TEAM khoob bazi kard..zolfaghar nasab said: vali in ke team a javan e korea bood GN said still we played the better football and KARSHENASAN know that lol

iman_kh

Bench Warmer
Sep 18, 2005
man i really wanna see this, can any of the admins tell me if this show is gonna be uploaded and if it is do i have enough privileges with my package to download it... btw
daste shoma dard nakoneh alixman jan

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
I think the other 2 guys (Haj rezai and the other one) were asking some excellent questions, but GN, as usual, shyed away from answering and went on to talk about masayele hashiyei, but he is really being grilled. The moron keep saying we had numerous goal opportunities agianst korea, he is just fucking blind or stupid....but it's so funny, at times it looks like he and Ferdosipoor are about to swear at one another haha.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
"shoma doost nadarin yek morabi eyne amire ghalenoie shekl begire"

hahahahaha..awesome!!!!

now ferdowsipour is asking him why he didn't resign after admitting his mistakes and GN compares himself with Metsu...

navid007

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
his last questoin was just amazing !! zooraki az dahanesh keshid ke in mardtike aldang estefa bede nist... he's staying unless he gets fired !

azash porsid ke shoma ke hame eshtebaha ro be gardan gereftin chera estefa nemidin... onam goft chera estefa bedam. bad adel goft mage ghabool nadarid eshtebah kardin ... kholase bayad bebinid !!

Jun 26, 2007
I stated this in a different thread, that Dr Z is such a respectable man!!! he may not be the best coach but damn is he professional....and very polite...like always!! I respect him alot....

Regarding GN, he did'nt accpet any criticism.....didn't admit to any mistakes.....so basically, we learned nothing new!!!
so stubborn!!!!!