Ferguson is mentally ill

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
he cost us the game, that son of a b***h
how can u be so selfish? making such a dumb substitution.
at that point in the game it was 0-0 and we needed to go for the win
carrick and solskajer were the right people to come on....but they were supposed to come on for o'shea and fletcher
NOT rooney and scholes....how dumb are you
I've lost faith in this old man whom i once admired
this single act of insanity has shown me his time at united is done...let's just hope we find someone good to replace him

some people might say that it's stupid to criticise someone for one mistake, after all the glory he's brought to the club
and i'd like to say thanks fergie for everything, but this mistake...it was so Big and Transparent (the moment he did it the crowd boo'ed) that it's time to go.. BYE BYE

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Look bro....it's all senseless..

at the end of the day, Cesc Fabregas is the daddy of ManUs midfield.

He could have brought in anyone he wanted, but if you put together the footballing intelligence of all ManU midfields, they won't come close to Cesc.

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
westwienmaskulin said:

He could have brought in anyone he wanted, but if you put together the footballing intelligence of all ManU midfields, they won't come close to Cesc.
listen...cesc is an incredible player, no doubt about that, and wat he did was brilliant

but if the right ppl had come off instead of rooney and scholes, we would never had been defending and giving arsenal that chance
we would have been attacking..and winning this game

COME ON!
as much as cesc's action was brilliant, fergie's incompetence was equal if not greater--can't deny that

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
ok...you're sort of right that fergie has lost the plot and the subs are debatable.
he should have subbed out ronaldo if he was supposed to sub out anyone.
scholesey out was a mistake too.

guess you're right..

but what a move by cesc...ai ai ai!!!!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
westwienmaskulin said:
ok...you're sort of right that fergie has lost the plot and the subs are debatable.
he should have subbed out ronaldo if he was supposed to sub out anyone.
scholesey out was a mistake too.

guess you're right..

but what a move by cesc...ai ai ai!!!!
GOL TV spanish commentator :party-smi

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
westwienmaskulin said:

spot on!!

who is your daddy again ManU fans?!! Arsenal baby, Arsenal!!!:motor:

we didnt have Henry, Van Persie and we had a weak shot in the front(yeah the same Adebayor!!), but we managed to defeat u!

My condolences to U, Keyvan pars and other ManU fans!!!!

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
Once he integrates Julio Baptista and the defence is set, Arsenal are going to be frightening. Baptista has the potential to take the EPL and the CL by storm if things click for Arsenal. I still think Gallas at centre back is a better fix for the long term though.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
sirabi said:
Once he integrates Julio Baptista and the defence is set, Arsenal are going to be frightening. Baptista has the potential to take the EPL and the CL by storm if things click for Arsenal. I still think Gallas at centre back is a better fix for the long term though.
of course he is..
he is wasted as a leftback, but there's no other way currently.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
westwienmaskulin said:
but there's no other way currently.
I wonder though, when Senderos is fit again and if they keep getting clean sheets, if he will change things. Of course if they keep winning, then perhaps no one will care, but I can't imagine Gallas being happy for too long at left back. Maybe he just hated the people at Chelsea though- who can blame him.

You United fans really surprise me. You have won all but one game this season, and that was to potentially the most dangerous team in the EPL and maybe Europe, and you are going nuts about Ferguson. He's clearly doing something right if you have won almost every match. It's way to early to start calling him an oldie who has lost his mind.

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
sirabi said:
I wonder though, when Senderos is fit again and if they keep getting clean sheets, if he will change things. Of course if they keep winning, then perhaps no one will care, but I can't imagine Gallas being happy for too long at left back. Maybe he just hated the people at Chelsea though- who can blame him.

You United fans really surprise me. You have won all but one game this season, and that was to potentially the most dangerous team in the EPL and maybe Europe, and you are going nuts about Ferguson. He's clearly doing something right if you have won almost every match. It's way to early to start calling him an oldie who has lost his mind.
Gallas should be more comfortable at Arsenal because he is in a French controlled environment, the French and Francophone players have a lot bigger 'paarty' in Arsenal than in Chelsea primarily because of the French management and because of Thierry Henry (and formerly also because of Patrick Vieira).

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
Mahdi jan, I don't think Gallas at left back is the only option. I don't know why he doesn't play Flamini there. Maybe he doesn't want to play there, but he was excellent in the CL playing there last season. And even though the media is going on about Djorou, I don't think he played as well as some are claiming.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
sirabi said:
Mahdi jan, I don't think Gallas at left back is the only option. I don't know why he doesn't play Flamini there. Maybe he doesn't want to play there, but he was excellent in the CL playing there last season. And even though the media is going on about Djorou, I don't think he played as well as some are claiming.
well..he is pretty young. for a guy his age in such a big game he did fine. but the thing with Gallas is that he is still a solid leftback but that's not even his second best position. he is at his best in the center of defense. look at his performance at the world cup next to thuram and how they together owned Torres. That was breathtaking.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
westwienmaskulin said:
he is at his best in the center of defense. look at his performance at the world cup next to thuram and how they together owned Torres. That was breathtaking.
That's why I think it's a mistake to keep him at left back until Clichy's return. Him and Toure in the middle would scare any attack. I can't think of a single weakness with those two in the center, whereas with Senderos or Djorou, I see more chances for the opposition.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
sirabi said:
That's why I think it's a mistake to keep him at left back until Clichy's return. Him and Toure in the middle would scare any attack. I can't think of a single weakness with those two in the center, whereas with Senderos or Djorou, I see more chances for the opposition.
agreed. Swiss Tony is a good reader of the game, but still a bit too clumsy at times. Gallas is pure class and one of the most underrated defenders around.

I think Arsene used Gallas on the left instead of Flamini, because he could easier stop the forward(Ronaldo or Rooney) cutting inside. That's generally one reason these days to play a rightfooted defender as a leftback. when the opponent plays 4-3-3 and has one attacker cutting inside a defender with a good right foot on the left has it easier.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
westwienmaskulin said:
I think Arsene used Gallas on the left instead of Flamini, because he could easier stop the forward(Ronaldo or Rooney) cutting inside. That's generally one reason these days to play a rightfooted defender as a leftback. when the opponent plays 4-3-3 and has one attacker cutting inside a defender with a good right foot on the left has it easier.
That's precisely why I am surprised at not using Flamini. He's right footed and quick, but Gallas may well be better at that specific task. I think the main reason he is playing him is that Gallas is perhaps better for confidence throughout the team and the opposition is more intimidated by facing Gallas than Flamini and maybe won't take so many risks. Also, if he had played Flamini there, he would had to have dropped him for Gallas or dropped Djorou and perhaps he wanted to maintain harmony. However, I think they would have got better results if he had started the season with Flamini at left back instead of Hoyte.