few pictures from Isfahan

Jan 29, 2004
It's relaxing to the people who are proud of what Iran has accomplished. Granted, it's probably distressing to a few here with weak hearts, maybe there should be a warning in the thread :)

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Pooya said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farsi Zaban
what's so relaxing about these pictures?

nothing thats why moving to NEWS forum
I guess "relaxing" is a subjective issue. Didn't expect people who find as "relaxing" the suggestive pictures of two guys to find these pictures "relaxing".

For others, pictures of every hill, building, and research facility in Iran is relaxing.

btw, Pooya, no need justifying your actions anymore. I'm afraid the intentions and direction that that the Administrators are steering this site are blatantly obvious. Like I said, your site, your rules, do with it what you like. I just hope you remember that there've been hundreds of "boroon-marzi" sites/programs like this that started off as inclusive but ended up as exclusive and made themselves obsolete because they couldn't keep their own personal biases out of the original stated unbiased objective.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
ashtar said:
I guess "relaxing" is a subjective issue. Didn't expect people who find as "relaxing" the suggestive pictures of two guys to find these pictures "relaxing".

For others, pictures of every hill, building, and research facility in Iran is relaxing.

btw, Pooya, no need justifying your actions anymore. I'm afraid the intentions and direction that that the Administrators are steering this site are blatantly obvious. Like I said, your site, your rules, do with it what you like. I just hope you remember that there've been hundreds of "boroon-marzi" sites/programs like this that started off as inclusive but ended up as exclusive and made themselves obsolete because they couldn't keep their own personal biases out of the original stated unbiased objective.
ISP is far from what you have drawn in your mind. I'd like to remind you that, there have been a lot of ISP members who were indeed knowledgable and qualified individuals when it came to certain matters, however they couldn't stop taking joy in others' misery so they disappeared from the scene. Almost all of them still check this site on a daily basis, but are too ashamed of posting because their stupid/evil agendas are well recognized by those who've been around long enough.

Jan 31, 2004
ashtar said:

Unless your understanding of economy is that of a 5th grader or unless you are on a specific propaganda committee, you can't really be serious about the jokes you are writing.

Instead of posting childish pictures and articles, perhaps you should study and understand the simple but important economic indicators such as Iran's Unemployment rates (one of the worst in the world and the worst in Iranian history), Iran's Inflation rate (one of the highest in the world and the worst in Iranian history) and most importantly - Iran's non-petroleum production rates and exports (virtually unchanged for 30 years now). These and many others are indicators that you should be looking for in assessing Iran's economic situation. Add to these the fact that unlike many other third world countries Iran has a cash cow called 'oil' and only then you'll realize scale of incompetence and corruption of the islamic republic.

You remind me of those unintelligent Pakistanis who jam their streets to celebrate PAKISTAN's successful nuclear testing while their kids don't hae the most basic necessities of life - with a GDP per capita barely better than Ethiopia and with half of them living in shacks and caves. Funny thing is that a country like pakistan with nothing but a bomb will not manage to be anything more than a little b%$&# to world's real powers.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
MoneyJock-e said:
Unless your understanding of economy is that of a 5th grader or unless you are on a specific propaganda committee, you can't really be serious about the jokes you are writing.

Instead of posting childish pictures and articles, perhaps you should study and understand the simple but important economic indicators such as Iran's Unemployment rates (one of the worst in the world and the worst in Iranian history), Iran's Inflation rate (one of the highest in the world and the worst in Iranian history) and most importantly - Iran's non-petroleum production rates and exports (virtually unchanged for 30 years now). These and many others are indicators that you should be looking for in assessing Iran's economic situation. Add to these the fact that unlike many other third world countries Iran has a cash cow called 'oil' and only then you'll realize scale of incompetence and corruption of the islamic republic.

You remind me of those unintelligent Pakistanis who jam their streets to celebrate PAKISTAN's successful nuclear testing while their kids don't hae the most basic necessities of life - with a GDP per capita barely better than Ethiopia and with half of them living in shacks and caves. Funny thing is that a country like pakistan with nothing but a bomb will not manage to be anything more than a little b%$&# to world's real powers.
what are you talking about chief? who's talking about economy? and since when did pictures from Iran become childish? you seem to be posting under the wrong thread my friend. :D

Jan 31, 2004
ashtar said:
what are you talking about chief? who's talking about economy? and since when did pictures from Iran become childish? you seem to be posting under the wrong thread my friend. :D
here chief, since you seem to be a little slow, I'll post this for you again. If your 2 'zaree' still didn't drop, than tell me and I'll try talking even more slowly or perhaps I'll have it translated for you in Arabic.

You remind me of those unintelligent Pakistanis who jam their streets to celebrate PAKISTAN's successful nuclear testing while their kids don't have the most basic necessities of life - with a GDP per capita barely better than Ethiopia and with half of them living in shacks and caves. Funny thing is that a country like pakistan with nothing but a bomb will not manage to be anything more than a little b%$&# to world's real powers.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
MoneyJock-e said:
What's your point?

Lets assume Pakistan had not invested the few millions of dollars in its nuclear program and instead invested it in their kids most basic necessities of life (which I assume you mean they should've either imported more food and drugs or perhpas invested it in some farm or pharmaceutical plant). correct? Do you think their kids would be doing any better today as the result based on those few million dollars invested the other way?

And what if India had decided to invade Pakistan? without a deterence what do you think would've become of the those kids you care so much about? Have you ever lived in a country at war? If you lived in Iran then you should know the answer.

Now as far as Iran is concerned, this is a totally different issue. The government is actually trying to do what you are suggesting. i.e., instead of waisting its money on buying and making weapons (like Pakistan) it's trying to invest the money to not only create jobs for current generation of nuclear physicists and engineers and researchers but also to create the capability to produce electricity from other sources than OIL so that it can either sell the oil (to take care of its kids) or use it for domestic purposes (to take care of its kids).

So what's your problem? do you rather the government spend the money and import more goods that wont last even a year to give some relief to the kids now? Isn't that what some of you are accusing Ahmadinejad of planning to do and blaming him before even doing it?

Jan 31, 2004
ashtar said:
What's your point?

Lets assume Pakistan had not invested the few millions of dollars in its nuclear program and instead invested it in their kids most basic necessities of life (which I assume you mean they should've either imported more food and drugs or perhpas invested it in some farm or pharmaceutical plant). correct? Do you think their kids would be doing any better today as the result based on those few million dollars invested the other way?

And what if India had decided to invade Pakistan? without a deterence what do you think would've become of the those kids you care so much about? Have you ever lived in a country at war? If you lived in Iran then you should know the answer.

Now as far as Iran is concerned, this is a totally different issue. The government is actually trying to do what you are suggesting. i.e., instead of waisting its money on buying and making weapons (like Pakistan) it's trying to invest the money to not only create jobs for current generation of nuclear physicists and engineers and researchers but also to create the capability to produce electricity from other sources than OIL so that it can either sell the oil (to take care of its kids) or use it for domestic purposes (to take care of its kids).

So what's your problem? do you rather the government spend the money and import more goods that wont last even a year to give some relief to the kids now? Isn't that what some of you are accusing Ahmadinejad of planning to do and blaming him before even doing it?

Are you for real ?! I thought I was joking when I referred to your understanding of economics as that of a fifth grader, but now with this genius plan that you outlined above I have to assume that you are in fifth grade.

I would have rather heard you explain the purpose behind the nuclear situation and your celebration of it as strictly political rather than you trying to explain it in some buffoonish economic terms, such as: once Iran has nuclear energy, it can then buy the good stuff with its oil money and then prosper in the world market like Switzerland and in addition prevent U.S.A of invading it !!!!

Just forget it, it will take weeks to explain to you how ridiculous you just sounded.

How can Islamic republic not have more qualified individuals promoting their cause than you !

Jan 29, 2004
Anyone not happy with Iran's scientific accomplishments is invited to join these people and vent, it's "realxing" too :D