Fifa 08

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Hi guys,

Me and my friend we both purchased Fifa08 after playing fifa05, 2 years ago, However I can not figure out how to play using our wireless LAN (through either Direct IP or Multiplayer LAN), could anyone kindly provide a basic how-to?
Sometimes in Multiplayer LAN, when he initiate it, i can see his computer but when i try to connect after couple of second it says can not be connected or something.

Any help is much appreciated. :4:

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
ok .. i've never done it.. but just looking at the menu..

game modes.. multi-player.. and then choose machine name and then either direct ip or lan.. and then let me know if you wanna play against me! lol

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
ok .. i've never done it.. but just looking at the menu..

game modes.. multi-player.. and then choose machine name and then either direct ip or lan.. and then let me know if you wanna play against me! lol
yeah I've got to that point.
but from DirectIP, I have no idea how to proceed. or for that matter in LAN

thanks pooya, i might just PM Aryan see if i can get anything out of him :D

Pirouz

Bench Warmer
Feb 14, 2005
Can
www.klarweb.com
if both of you are connected wirelessly to the same router, just check the ip of your computer (start > run > cmd and enter ipconfig, it should start with 192) and then host a game. Tell the IP to your friend and when he types that ip in the multiplayer menu, it should connect.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
yea.. i usually use Direct IP.. where one player is host, and the other person connects..

I haven't done LAN parties on FIFA