Fifa 11

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
360 in the usa is basically 2-1 ps3
however world wide
xbox has a slim 1-2 million lead or so?
europe simply dominate withthe ps3 as well as japan

on black friday xbox sold 2-1 compaared to the ps3.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
come back when PS3 has something close to this
http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/kinect/?WT.srch=1

mark my words in 2-3 years time for every PS3 out there, there will be 2-3 Xbox.
I am not into that stuff but if i am not mistaken PS3 move came out before kinect and seems to be getting better reviews. I dont think there will be 2-3 xbox for every PS3. With PS3 the specs are better and it offers way more like blueray , its always had wifi (xbox just started with that) so your getting more for your money
http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I am not into that stuff but if i am not mistaken PS3 move came out before kinect and seems to be getting better reviews
http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/
better reviews? based on who? dude move is the same technology Wii is using, u need to hold something in your hand, with Kinect, NOTHING, u just stand infront of it, no need to buy extra controllers, worry about charging, nothing.

ehsan, Xbox worldwide sale is 47.4M, PS3 is 43.2M.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
fyi arguing about kinect and move is pathetic, mostly because their both so bad
but its pretty obvious kinect has insane potential

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
360 in the usa is basically 2-1 ps3
however world wide
xbox has a slim 1-2 million lead or so?
europe simply dominate withthe ps3 as well as japan

on black friday xbox sold 2-1 compaared to the ps3.
Yep , North America has a big xbox fan base but out side of that PS3 dominates. In Asia, Europe, Middle East , South America PS3 is the most popular .

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
we are all grown ups ,have to much money that there is no need to argue which is better. wecan both afford both.

i dont own a 360 yet, the first iteration was poorly designed
slim is to expensive as of now...
i own ps3. but online is jst something else on 360.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
better reviews? based on who? dude move is the same technology Wii is using, u need to hold something in your hand, with Kinect, NOTHING, u just stand infront of it, no need to buy extra controllers, worry about charging, nothing.

ehsan, Xbox worldwide sale is 47.4M, PS3 is 43.2M.
I remember reading a article that gave it a better rating I am not going to waste my time trying to find it. But do you think you just because you dont have to hold a controller it makes it better? Like I said i am not a big fan of those types of games but I dont think just because of the controller factor it makes it better. But would it be wierd playing a game without any controller? what if you have to hold a gun in that game do u you just pretend yours holding a gun?

Last edited:

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
there both lame and dont appeal to hardcore gamers

if there is anything to conclude is kinect=new
the move=wii controller

neithier is worth buying unless ur a mom and u like dance games

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I remember reading a article that gave it a better rating I am not going to waste my time trying to find it. But you think just because you dont have to hold a controller it makes it better? Like I said i am not a big fan of those types of games but I dont think just because of the controller factor it makes it better.
no, i am saying this based on what i have been told someone who tried both. i have tried kinect (dont own one but tried in the mall) and it was amazing.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
to be honest the 2 main reasons i got Xbox were

1-) all my friends own xbox, so more online play
2-) the online experience i enjoyed more on xbox.

i know another friend of mine who has PS3, he is looking at selling it since no one he knows plays PS3. for me Online pay is a HUGE thing.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
to be honest the 2 main reasons i got Xbox were

1-) all my friends own xbox, so more online play
2-) the online experience i enjoyed more on xbox.

i know another friend of mine who has PS3, he is looking at selling it since no one he knows plays PS3. for me Online pay is a HUGE thing.
I agree xbox online gaming is better but PS3 has alomst caught up and I think will even pass xbox in that field soon. When PS3 first came out the online gaming just sucked but now its gotten way bigger with more options .

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
i guess, it all depends what ur circle of friends own, as i said all but one of my friends own Xbox.
For me it's the opposite almost everyone I know has PS3 , I even know people from Iran who play online on PS3. I have everything I need for online , I use Netflix, Hulu , plus I use the play station store all the time to buy movies.

btw for PS3 users my PSN is tehranboy2003 .