FIFA a major disaster with WC tickets this time!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Problem #1: I had bought tickets to a couple of games before the draw, thinking they may end up being the Iran games. The plan was to release them for resale if it was the wrong game. I released both games for resale more than a week ago and although one of them shows as sold out on the FIFA site for all categories, my tickets are still unsold - and obviously no one can buy them because they show as sold out!

Problem #2: You were supposed to be able to pick up your tickets from one of the ticketing centers on "any day" except the day of the match. As it turns out, this was NOT the right information. Not all ticketing centers are open every day. As pertaining to the Iran game, the Curitiba location is CLOSED the day before the match when most people would be arriving for the 1st game!

Make sure you check your ticketing account and these new stupid terms and conditions they impose on a whim without any consideration to anyone, against your travel plans. Let me know if you're experiencing any other issues.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Oh man... you hate that bureaucracy BS that always end up wrong, don't you? :( So now you can't even sell your tickets yourself online since you can't get your hands on them, huh?