FIFA Futsal World Cup Lithuania 2021

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The analysis before the game that was posted here completely understood the problem: Good offense bad defense and lack of composure.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Khak too sareshoon! Why didn't they learn from the Uzbekistan game?!!!

It was good in a way. A lucky win here would give the wrong impression about this lousy coach and keep him for a long time.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
A well deserved loss for iran for having a chicken shit mentality against a no name team. Dame Kazakh garm.. the better team advanced.
I don’t think they are no name team. They have been doing really well recently. Check their stats in Europe.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Unfortunately this team was nothing close to the team in the last WC! Not sure but it could be that this was an old team, I read somewhere that average age of this team was about 31 years! Probably the oldest in this WC...
It was very strange and I never understood why they sat back and defended after they went up 2-0, they just let Kazakhs attack us left and right.
Not sure why this team was being praised and they talked of reaching the final or even winning it all. Except most part of the 1st half of this game, I didn't see anything from this team... Lesson learnt is that we need to shut our mouth and play!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
When the game was 2-2, Iran was playing okay and had few chances. Overall I think they figure out Iran's game. They did much more passing wheras Iranian players wanted to dribble a lot specially from the right hand side. I didn't watch the first half but I think overall they had a better flow in their game plan.