FIFA Interview: Carlos Quieroz in Iran to "change mentality" of players

First couple of questions relate to Iran, the rest is about his career as a whole.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelim...dex.html?cid=newsletter_en_20120927_interview

FIFA.com: Let's start by discussing your role as Iran coach. How do you rate your side's chances of qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup?
Carlos Queiroz: The signs are promising, but I'm well placed to know that it'll be very difficult to qualify directly. For me, the top two spots will be contested between Iran, South Korea, Uzbekistan and Qatar. I have a lot of respect for Lebanon, who have what it takes to spring a few upsets and have a chance of finishing third.

What strategy have you adopted for the qualifying campaign? What will you ask of your players?
We know the qualifiers are difficult and that each match requires the best possible preparation. Since arriving in Iran, I've endeavoured to change the mentality of the players. I want them to understand that every game is important. All the teams are competitive and whoever you're playing against, there are always three points at stake. They need to fight to win those three points, both at home and away. Beyond that, there's always luck and other factors you can't control. I would also point out that our schedule is tough. It's a veritable obstacle course getting from one end of Asia to the other, and not every team has a private jet. I hope that changes because it's a real hindrance for us.