fifa street

Aug 7, 2004
hey guys you know what i bought fifa street .ill bet this will be one of the best soccer games.

by the way guys i cant download toofan video or anyone else. i could but when go on windows player it cant play it.

Aug 7, 2004
PaYaM said:
then hurry up and tell us!!!

i want to get that game, so it would be nice for some info :D

when i get the game soon as possible ill tell you guys about but this is what pepole been saying about

This Review's Trust Rating: (average of 2 votes)
February 23, 2005 - Soccer has been Street-ified...and it is decent, but not great. The 4-on-4 matches are heavy on the fancy footwork and the goals come in (relative) bunches, so even nonsoccer fans will be able to pick it up and have a good time. Street actually feels a lot more like the old NHL Hitz series?with its lightning passing, defensive take-out moves, and withering shots on goal?than traditional soccer.

The gamebreakers work well; the environments truly capture their international settings, from scenic Marseille to a dusty square in Rio de Janeiro to West 4th in NYC; But an oversimplified career mode, lack of game modes, shoddy dribbling physics (the ball seems magnetically tied to a dribbler's feet), and complete lack of responsiveness mean you should wait for the sequel to get your kicks.

BUT!, this game is worth buying if you love football, it is a good game overall, especially since this was made in under a year.
Reader's Ratings for FIFA Street (PS2)
Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide
8.0 Presentation
Good
9.0 Graphics
Excellent
10 Sound
Perfect
7.0 Gameplay
good, yet average
7.0 Lasting Appeal
Depends if you like football, yes, but if you dont, then no.
8.0 OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

This Review's Trust Rating: (average of 3 votes)
February 24, 2005 - The laters game from EA BIG is FIFA Street. And when I bought this on the 22nd of February I loved It. Seriously man, this game is so much better than all of the nfl street games and nba street games. I still love NBA Street V3 but this game is the first of its kind and it still manages to beat NBA Street V3. The only problem in this game is the sound as some people will not like the Hip-Hop,rap, and R&B music in this game. The graphics are outstanding and I think this game will last me until Fifa Street 2 comes out possibly next year.
Reader's Ratings for FIFA Street (PS2)
Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide
9.5 Presentation
Well I think that this game clearly delivers what it is meant to deliver, and that it Pure Excelency (don't really know how to spell excellency)
10 Graphics
One word. "Beutiful".
9.0 Sound
Good for the people who like the style. But bad for the people who dont.
9.5 Gameplay
Good, but sometime you can see the players running away from the ball the other way the ball is.
10 Lasting Appeal
Well I dont really know this yet as I had the game only for a few days, but I have been playing it like 24/7. So I will give it a perfect 10/10
9.7 OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)