FIFA World Cup 2022 ( November 21 to December 18, 2022 )

Nov 29, 2002
Brazil won't win this world cup unless they get rid of this kid Neymar.

Two easy goals lost because he wants to do a trick instead of passing to an unmarked player

Nov 29, 2002
wow, not seen a brazil team as complacent and arrogant as this before - even when they have a definite victory like this... Their defensive shape is really poor. Fantastic showboating though.

Am happy to bet (for charity causes) that they don't make the final
And if anyone thinks they will win, happy to take whatever odds you want.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
wow, not seen a brazil team as complacent and arrogant as this before - even when they have a definite victory like this... Their defensive shape is really poor. Fantastic showboating though.

Am happy to bet (for charity causes) that they don't make the final
And if anyone thinks they will win, happy to take whatever odds you want.
Why do you say they are arrogant ?

Nov 29, 2002
Why do you say they are arrogant ?
um ... just putting this out there, but I wouldn't label the synchronized dance routine they did at 5 minutes into a match as humble or modest.

Just my two worthless cents, however much I enjoyed their beautiful third goal

maybe that kind of pride has a fall associated with it, maybe it doesn't. i'm just speaking from my own instinct and experiences...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
um ... just putting this out there, but I wouldn't label the synchronized dance routine they did at 5 minutes into a match as humble or modest.

Just my two worthless cents, however much I enjoyed their beautiful third goal

maybe that kind of pride has a fall associated with it, maybe it doesn't. i'm just speaking from my own instinct and experiences...
You mean the Samba Dance. They do it all the time lol

Nov 29, 2002
You mean the Samba Dance. They do it all the time lol

No, I love samba and Brazilian dance, and have seen many Brazil matches, but they don't usually all do that at five minutes into a game.

Sure, they thought beating Korea was a given after 300 seconds, but that's the kind of mentality which got them a 7-1 loss to Germany which (if it weren't for a crazy ozil miss) really should have been 8-0.

Success in this level of international football now is about ruthless pragmatism, not entertaining and showboating.

It's fine, they won with a big margin. Let's see what happens next. I think they will lose in the semi final

Last edited: