Film of attack on Karoubi's house

Feb 17, 2009
Feb 17, 2009
dadash
what for powers has someone who is head of bonyade shaheed ? what ur saying doesnt make any sense
bonyade shaheed is not a military or a poltiical group
its a organization that commemoreates the lost soldiers of iran iraq war and searches for the yet missed iranian soldiers who fought in the war

you do not make sense with all respect
and when he was member of parliament he used to visit the zoroastrian temples in yazd etc

karoubi is clean
mousavis possible crimes are debateble but karoubi is not known to be in the same league as the other iranian talibans

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Nemidoonam , next time you call your relatives in Iran ask them. they tell you all...

Pire Marde Bichare , LOL

Hamashoon A to Z ye Karbasan
Na nistan. Baziashoon kheili karbaseshoon tokhmitar az baghyast.

dadash
what for powers has someone who is head of bonyade shaheed ? what ur saying doesnt make any sense
bonyade shaheed is not a military or a poltiical group
its a organization that commemoreates the lost soldiers of iran iraq war and searches for the yet missed iranian soldiers who fought in the war

you do not make sense with all respect
and when he was member of parliament he used to visit the zoroastrian temples in yazd etc

karoubi is clean
mousavis possible crimes are debateble but karoubi is not known to be in the same league as the other iranian talibans
To ham ke dige kheili shoot bazi dar miari.

Bonyad Shaheed is a source of wealth and power as it pulls lots of capital from different sources.

Karoubi is far from "clean".

The difference between him and the other "NOT CLEAN" people is that he has never been involved in murder, torture and raping of prisoners. A lot of dirty shit happened when he was a proud member of the government and head of Majlis, but there's no evidence that he had any say or control on those dirty things.

Another positive for Karoubi is his bravery against the Sepah and Rahbari factions.

yet another positive is his siding with the masses after the election fraud.

May 12, 2007
Na nistan. Baziashoon kheili karbaseshoon tokhmitar az baghyast.

To ham ke dige kheili shoot bazi dar miari.

Bonyad Shaheed is a source of wealth and power as it pulls lots of capital from different sources.
That is what AN said. Many have said the opposite. He has done lots of good things for the family of shahids. Those who lost their lives in war. He is not so rich is he? That house you see in the video posted by Zobahan isnt exactly too
much for a member of parliament anywhere in the world.

Oct 20, 2003
Hamashoon A to Z ye Karbasan

حتی اسم بعضيشون هم كرباسچيه
place puller بابا اون هخا رو گفتی خله، اينو هم كه ميگی
حتماً منتظری يكی از رئال مادريد بياد يه كاری كنه؟

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Karroubi was a leading member of IR against any liberal movement of thought.

Him and Mousavi were two icons of a regime that killed and maimed tens of thousands of Iranian people inside and outside of Iran.

When he was in charge of Bonyad e Shahid funds went missing and embezelment was at peak. No one could complain because as soon as you would mention anything they would say:

"khejaalat nemikeshi mamlekat too jangeh"

There were also allegations of sexual abuse (sighe) of the war widows.

He is a fucking cunt and Mousavi became a mutli millionaire exploiting the war situation (Biggest tea merchant in Tehran during the war).

They are both fucking miserable bastards that would only help Iran and Iranian people right now by dying. If they die and fuel the freedom movement in Iran then i would have at least a little respect for them otherwise i want to see them torture to fucking death.

that JENDEH rahnavard was a cunt that wore mini skirts in Tehran University and then within a year she was in chador demanding the best professors to be paak saazi for Enghelaab e farhangi.

This is what i mean by fucking hezbe baad. Yek chizi ro ghabool dari pash vasta o bemir (right or fucking wrong).

This system is rotten to bone. Its not like the revolution started right and then it became monharef.

Az hamoon shab e avalesh hame chi KOS KESH BAAZI O MAADAR JENDEGI BOOD. akharesh ham be TAJZIYEYE iran khatm mishe yaa shayaad yek chiz e nangin mesle gharaar daad e golestaan va torkaman chaay...

oon vaght hame shooroo mikonan vagh vagh kardan cheraa maa een o trust kardeem chera oono trust kardim.

This cunting whore called Islamic republic must be supplanted and it must be supplanted from the root, i stand corrected, IT MUST BE UPROOTED AND ALL REMNANTS OF IT (HUMAN, OBJECT, SPIRIT, ETC) should be fucking annihilated.

hala hey begin karoubi hey begin mousavi...

hamoon kos kesh khatami ham hamintori taraf daar dasht bad AN KARD TOO DAHANE TAMAAME TARAF DAARASH BAA LIS ZADAN E KIR E RAHBAR.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Guys,

We all know who Mousavi and Karoubi were.

There are also a lot of unsubstantiated rumors which might or might not be true about Mousavi and Karoubi when they were in power, like those Keyvan said. We need to address those in time when we have all resources to find out if they are true or not.

However, at this time, the attack on Karoubi's house, whether or not he was what some think he was or he was an angle, is despicable. If you defend Karoubi now, you are not defending him for what he did in Bonyade-shahid. You are defending him against the thuggery that runs the country in a manner that if you are with Rahbari whatever you steal is NOOSHE JOONET but if you are an angle but against him then you deserve anything...

Now would I put my life in line to defend Karoubi... I am not really sure... If it means that we can put a stop on IRI thuggery I will but that is perhaps the doubts people inside Iran have.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
age eshtebah boodan badan befahman chera pash vaysan ??? unless they fuckin idiot!

Its never too late to make right decisions ;)
Like i said.

Right now the only way these two characters can redeem themselves is by going all out and dying for Iranian people.

Then, and only then, history can judge them as people who came back into the light.

Bro, its like they made a little mistake on a contract that cost a few million dollars or they made the wrong decision on a policy.

They share the blame and their hands are bloody from the huge massacres that ensued the so called Revolution.

To you it might be ancient history or not even history to millions of iranians such as myself they are live pages of history that we shall never forget.

For them to take part in a couple of political debates and distribute roses amongst a few female university students is not enough. Noway it is enough.

They need to come out and say that we are part of this corrupt regime that has been sucking the blood out of the veins of Iranians and Iran and we are here to denounce this evil republic and everything it stands for.

حتی اسم بعضيشون هم كرباسچيه
place puller بابا اون هخا رو گفتی خله، اينو هم كه ميگی
حتماً منتظری يكی از رئال مادريد بياد يه كاری كنه؟

I have no faith on any names or ideas coming from that regim. What Mousavi and Karobi have done is crystal clear.

The idea of HEZB faghat Hezbollha was originally his when he was the head of the parliament... he simply master minded the idea and got the approval of The Guardian Council so basically no other party other than Hezbe jomhori islami could register and act as a political set .

The more you stir it them more it stinks and then again they're all the same ... but if our people inside Iran really want them, then they know better than we do

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
Like i said.

Right now the only way these two characters can redeem themselves is by going all out and dying for Iranian people.

Then, and only then, history can judge them as people who came back into the light.

Bro, its like they made a little mistake on a contract that cost a few million dollars or they made the wrong decision on a policy.

They share the blame and their hands are bloody from the huge massacres that ensued the so called Revolution.

To you it might be ancient history or not even history to millions of iranians such as myself they are live pages of history that we shall never forget.

For them to take part in a couple of political debates and distribute roses amongst a few female university students is not enough. Noway it is enough.

They need to come out and say that we are part of this corrupt regime that has been sucking the blood out of the veins of Iranians and Iran and we are here to denounce this evil republic and everything it stands for.
i dunno much bout karoubi mosavi tbh well tbh i never heard they name before june eitha i was just sayin in general its never too late