Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 13, 2003
USA
Fantastic man :) . Congratulations and thanks for sharing your success news with us. Hopefully, you have more time to watch TM games and cheer.

Go get wasted because you deserve it :) .

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh wow,SWEET!:) I thought u have a long way to go!! congratulations!

Now u have 24 hrs to switch to Judaism or else u'll stay unemployed!!!;)

cheers!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
congrats buddy.

hopefully we will see you not as a big corporate lawyer.

or if you are maybe become sun's lawyer against microsoft.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Dude I'm very proud of you. I've followed all your posts for years and witnessed(online) how much you went through to get this degree. I'm sure you'll make an excellent lawyer(is that what you wanna do with your degree anyway?!)

BTW, I'm probably going to be your first serious client as I will have a murder conviction by the end of this week.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Hahaha... Thanks to everyone for the kind words... I have posted on this site throughout my undergrad and throughout law school. It has been a welcome break from studying to both argue and discuss sports, politics, and just plain life. This is a wonderful community and Im glad to be a part of it... I will always be more than happy to give anyone advice and/or help with any legal questions but I always suggest getting a local attorney who knows your jurisdiction better than I do...

Behrang, Im gonna take u up on that ;)

BT, I follow all your posts as well... Your sarcasm and wit are so familiar to me its scary... Dont worry Ill make sure you're acquitted of every charge ;)

Also, I will have a few grad pics up soon :) Thanks again...

Oct 20, 2002
Long Island, NY
ADC,

As a future colleague and as someone who just finished the rigors of the first-year of law school, I would like to wholheartedly congratulate you on graduating and wish you ALL the luck and success as you enter the field. I think I remember you mentioning something about landing a position at an LA firm, good luck with that and all other law-related endeavors you choose to pursue...and yeah, definitely post your grad pics. Your success and happiness is shared by all of us here bro.

Peace.