First polls show 80% of Iranian want change in relationship with US

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I think this Rohani did a good thing asking for the opinion of the people. Hopefully they wont try to pressure the people doing the polls to change their results.

http://www.entekhab.ir/fa/news/133280
حسن روحانی رئیس جمهور ایران بعد از بازگشت از سازمان ملل در واکنش به اعتراض***ها نسبت به گفتگوی تلفنی وی با باراک اوباما گفت دولت درباره رابطه با آمریکا نظرسنجی خواهد کرد.

به گزارش انتخاب ؛ رئیس جمهور در این مورد گفت:«از دو دستگاه مهم نظرسنجی خواسته***ام نظر مردم را بگیرند که با حرکت دولت در سفر به آمریکا و مذاکره موافق هستند یا نه؟ و مخالفین چند درصد هستند؟»

در همین ارتباط و پس از سخنان رئیس جمهور، نوبخت سخنگوی دولت از آغاز این نظر سنجی با دستور روحانی خبر داد.

نتایج اولیه این نظرسنجی نشان می***دهد که اکثر مردم شرکت کننده در این نظرسنجی، خواهان تغییر در نوع روابط این و آمریکا هستند.

به گزارش نامه، در نتایج اولیه این نظرسنجی 80 تا 90 درصد شرکت کنندگان، خواهان تغییر در نوع روابط این دو کشور هستند و 10 تا 20 درصد ار مخاطبان این نظر سنجی مخالف تغییر در رابطه ایران و آمریکا هستند، در عین حال در صد قابل توجهی از همین گروه 10 -20 در صدی مخالف بهبود روابط ،موافقت خود را با حدف شعار مرگ بر آمریکا از نماز جمعه و مجامع عمومی اعلام کرده***اند.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
So, basically 90-95% of Iranians disagree with the pillar of IR's foreign policy for the past 35 years of "marg bar Amrika" and "na sharghi, na gharbi". But all that aside, it would have been nice to mention who did the poll, how it was conducted, how many people participated and what the margin of error is - like every other reliable poll conducted elsewhere in the world. I'm afraid getting too excited about this will set a precedence of accepting other non-reliable, non-scientific polls in the future and I can just imagine what the topics might be.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
How come every poll in Iran ends up with either 90% or 10%? We do not have the necessary and accurate social and economic demographic data in the country. I bet the government doesn't even know what the average income in the country is. Whoever heard of a poll with 10% margin of error?