Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Iran lost the second game as well.
We have some moment of brilliance but not consistent

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
سرمربی تیم ملی والیبال ایران با ابراز نارضایتی از عملکرد شاگردانش در دیدار با آمریکا، گفت: در این مسابقه تنها لحظاتی تیم ملی واقعی والیبال ایران را دیدم.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر، «اسلوبودان کواچ» بعد از دومین شکست تیم ملی والیبال ایران مقابل آمریکا در لیگ جهانی والیبال اظهار کرد: تیم ملی والیبال آمریکا در این مسابقه خیلی خوب بازی کرد.

وی با بیان اینکه بازیکنان ایران اشتباهات زیادی داشتند، گفت: چه می توانم بگویم وقتی بازیکنان با این همه اشتباه و خطا در زمین بازی کردند.

سرمربی تیم ملی والیبال تصریح کرد: من با تیم ایران کم و بیش در ۶۰ بازی حضور داشتم و هنوز هم نمی***دانم چرا بازیکنان من از خطا کردن می هراسند.

کواچ تاکید کرد: باید این مشکل را حل کنم. سال گذشته وضعیت تیم بهتر بود، حداقل اینکه دو ست را می بردیم. در کل، تیم خوب بود اما اشتباهات فاحشی داشت که می توان گفت ایران واقعی فقط لحظاتی در زمین حضور داشت.

تیم ملی والیبال ایران در هفته سوم لیگ جهانی والیبال دو دیدار با آمریکا برگزار کرد که در هر دو مسابقه سه بر یک مغلوب مدافع عنوان قهرمانی این رقابت ها شد. ملی پوشان کشورمان در هفته چهارم لیگ جهانی در دو مسابقه به مصاف لهستان قهرمان سال ۲۰۱۴ جهان می روند​

Nov 29, 2002
I dont care if hipster, hezbo, goozbo...fuck it. i cant stand moselms and specially iranians to wear such a beard. It looks dirty on them and you always provoke people to brand you as an islamist. Even the westerners got influenced by those ISIS beards. They made it fashionable. Fuck it, shish tighe, taro tamiz, saaf o soof would be the way to go.
That's kind of sad - so Kourosh, Darioosh, Khashayar, Shahpour etc.. were all dirty ISIS for not going saaf o soof?

Don't let the enemies claim part of our culture which is the proud Iranian beard which was sported on our greatest kings and heroes

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Enemies? Persian tradition? Seriously give me a break. Stop living in 700 bc.
beard was nothing Persian. At those times close to every one in the known world had a beard except for some Greek tribes. Persians as example imitated the Assyrians in terms of facial hair and clothing

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
That's kind of sad - so Kourosh, Darioosh, Khashayar, Shahpour etc.. were all dirty ISIS for not going saaf o soof?

Don't let the enemies claim part of our culture which is the proud Iranian beard which was sported on our greatest kings and heroes
You are right

Attachments

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
IRAN Vs USA - Volleyball Men's World League 2015 - لیگ جهانی والیبال - ایران - آمریکا
Second match

[video=youtube;GS27XpLCFVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS27XpLCFVQ[/video]

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
beard was nothing Persian. At those times close to every one in the known world had a beard except for some Greek tribes. Persians as example imitated the Assyrians in terms of facial hair and clothing
I am sure they didn't have a Gillette razor back then :D

Nov 29, 2002
Why are you so against the beard? In some ways you are the one capitulating to islamo-crazies by letting them in your mind claim this. I have been clean shaven for the last 12 years but I'm seriously thinking of getting my beard on for the sake of culture. I think I'll go for a neat and trimmed one but in my mind I'll want to be like this:

And does it matter who imitated who? I mean we are talking about the civilizations of the fertile crescent here. Its all good, people.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Great atmosphere on both days by iranian fans! The cheering was phenomenal... I lost my voice :)
Too bad we got 2 losses against USA, however I don't think Iran is bad... it's just this US team is really good. We'll find out in the upcoming games. I am proud of our team, Go Iran!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Bro I GUARANTEE you if you shave off your beard you will get more as$ than a toilet seat, as long as you are a half way decent looking guy and I am assuming you dont ahve a double chine or a gut because you are a military man like me. Usually military men are physically fit, even if you take us out of the military. As we say in the USA you can take the boy out of the military but you can't take the military out of the boy. Why to this day, I still fold my socks the way I learned in boot camp by rolling it, kind of like a joint

Back to the game I agree with what Iran Inter Esteghlal said but then again, I usually agree with Esteghlal fans :) I was able to watch BOTH games on NBC sports and I recorded it. I went back and watched both games. We had moments of brilliance and usually it came in the 3rd set we were on fire then. The bad news is we started off the sets not bad but then when there was the slightest bit of pressure from team USA, we folded like the LA Clippers. Now what Kovac needs to do, and the American olympic champion commentator pointed this out, is change the culture of losing in Iran. Now he is on his way but he also said it is not going to take one or two years it's going to take longer but we are on our way. Last year we made some big strides and hopefully we can make some noise this year. I am hoping we get out of the group stages, it's still not over, USA needs to come to Tehran and play two games.

There is one thing though countries like USA and Germany will always have an advantage over countries like Iran and even Russia and Poland. Yes I know Russians were the champs but imagine how good Iran, Russia and Poland would be if they had say USA, Germany or Italy's budget? We can't overcome that, unless there is a regime change and the new government is proactive and good at handling finances. We all know how good Iranian leadership is at handling finances and budgets lol not our strongest suit.

We can however change the culture and we are on our way. I don't think this team is just happy being here they want to advance to the next round and the knockout stages. 10 years ago it was, let's just be competitive in Asia and if we happen to get invited let's have a good game and a good show. Those days are gone Iran is a legitimate top 10 team but in order to catch the big boys like Russia, Poland, Italy, (Don't know Germany's rank but I assume they are good because Germany has some very tall guys) and the USA. The difference between us and those teams mentioned above is they KNOW HOW TO WIN and more importantly, they EXPECT TO WIN. If team USA, Italy or Russia get 2nd place, that would be considered A FAILURE. If Iran gets 2nd place, we would jump for joy . In USA there is a saying we have 2ND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER. Nascar driver Dale Earnhardt used to say that.

I am not a Nascar guy but I watched one race and DE was clearly in 2nd place. If you finish in the top 3 you get big bucks and big points. DE did a move that normally worked but it backfired that time. He was called the intimidation because he would bump your car and pass you. This time he hit the wall. When the executive of Nascar asked him, "Hey you could have finished 2nd why did you go for it you didn't finish in the top 10!" DE's response, "ISN'T 2ND PALCE THE FIRST LOSER?" The Buffalo Bills went to four super bowls but people call them LOSERS. Even in sports where USA is not the best team like soccer and they go up against mighty Germany, they usually give the Germans a run for their money and sometimes they even win because they go all out attack. They don't defend and hope to play a good bazi bache javan mardaneh. We would be happy with a 1-0 loss to Germany, they would hold their heads down if they got a 0-0 tie against Germany. We need to think like the Americans I am telling you guys this attitude is one thing I LOVE AND ADMIRE ABOUT THE AMERICAN CULTURE AND SPIRIT.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
first set
Poland 25 - 20 Iran

We have not played very good in the first two game and also this set so far. Not sure what is going on. I think teams are figuring out our team. We don't have any creativity in attacking end and we can't really defend the balls on the net. Hopefully they improve in the next set. Otherwise this will be another 3-0 or maybe 3-1 lost for Iran.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
first set
Poland 25 - 20 Iran

We have not played very good in the first two game and also this set so far. Not sure what is going on. I think teams are figuring out our team. We don't have any creativity in attacking end and we can't really defend the balls on the net. Hopefully they improve in the next set. Otherwise this will be another 3-0 or maybe 3-1 lost for Iran.
Iran are in a very very tough group what do you expect?? Beat USA away from home?
You do realise we are playing 2014 world champions right now??!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I don't mind loosing but if you play good and lose that is fine. We have not played good at all.
we doing little bit better now in second set but still behind
12-10

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
2 set bazi kardim, I have not seeing even one save on the net. Yek abshar natonestim block konim. no way you can win a set without blocks.