Foad baban retires from Seda vs Sima

Oct 18, 2002
I suspect they read the title of this news (that was also posted on jahan news) and thought "Foad Baban Raft" means he died ... while it meant he retired.

http://maziaran.blogfa.com/post-1170.aspx

فواد بابان برای همیشه از خبر رفت

بینندگان گرامی این بود خبرهای این ساعت شب بخیر و خدانگهدار ... چهره صمیمی فواد بابان گوینده پیشکسوت صداو سیما یکشنبه شب بعد از اخرین اجرایش در خبر جام جم غرق در اشک میشود، ۳۵ سال حضور در عرصه گویندگی خبر و بالاخره روز خداحافظی از راه رسید، همه بهت زده او را نگاه میکنیم ، خم میشود دستی به کف استودیو میکشد و خاک آن را بر چشم می گذارد. همه گرد او را گرفته اند گریه امانش نمی دهد ، گل مراسم هم محبت همیشگی برو بچه های خبر است. سر تک تک تحریریه ها می رود ضمن خداحافظی ،حلالیت می طلبد. سه نسل از بینندگان تلویزیون از او خاطره دارند.گاهی سوال می کردم حاج آقا اون سبیل مخصوص ! کجا رفت می گفت بعد از اینکه در سال ۱۳۷۴ به خانه خدا مشرف شدم محاسن گذاشتم و عهد کردم با این چهره جلوی دوربین خبر باشم . عکس میگیریم از خاطراتش می گوید از خبرهای بیاد ماندنی که او برایمان اعلام کرد ....می رسیم به در خروجی برمی گردد برای اخرین بار نگاهمان میکند و می گوید " مولا نگهدارتان "

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Mahbod, dasti dasti ruze jomei koshtish?!lol

glad he is ok. yeah read it on fb that he retired. he was a decent man.
that "laghar" hezbi host(who was the manager) is still there, right?

Nov 24, 2002
Mahbod, dasti dasti ruze jomei koshtish?!lol

glad he is ok. yeah read it on fb that he retired. he was a decent man.
that "laghar" hezbi host(who was the manager) is still there, right?
LOOL
i know .. never is fun to hear these kind of news.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What a luck that he's not dead!!!

Still too sad he's retired. I've got so many memories with him on TV!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I always wondered how these guys can sit and read lies on TV day after day after day. Do they not realize they are reading lies? Or if they do, how can they live with themselves?
I've wondered the same thing myself for years, but then you look at how the whole country is all about lying, stealing, hiding, hypocrisy, superstition and bullshit and you no longer need to wonder.

Nov 24, 2002
I always wondered how these guys can sit and read lies on TV day after day after day. Do they not realize they are reading lies? Or if they do, how can they live with themselves?
the need of money! simple ! some can resist many many other dont! i think is not for us outsider to comment about this issue , i bet you many ke rag-e-gardaneshon baraye iran mizane biroon intarafe abha , onvara ab sedashon dar nemiaad , it ask lots of charachter to stand there cause you lose all kind of income sources and is not like here you say ok lets see i work even with mimimum salary and i manage somehow to live !

Last edited: