Football analysis

May 22, 2022
this is pretty basic. guariola and klopp have different style that stem from the same issue. champions league knockout does not depend on possession or not so if a team wants to practise to be the best in the world, should they rely on possession? sportsbetting3.com has liverpool the faves to beat madrid but real can win without the ball better than anyone.

Jun 7, 2022
https://www.youcoach.com/article/match-analysis-method

I pulled this article but yet must read it in detail. Any observation or experience watching football in more technical depth is appreciated, including general FIFA licensing step. Site has great articles.
Match analysis is necessary for players and coaches. And I liked the idea that players should see video footage of their opponents playing, but I think that happens as it is at a lower level. I'd be interested to see such analysis software freely available, but how to do it? So far I can only see the idea.

this is pretty basic. guariola and klopp have different style that stem from the same issue. champions league knockout does not depend on possession or not so if a team wants to practise to be the best in the world, should they rely on possession? sportsbetting3.com has liverpool the faves to beat madrid but real can win without the ball better than anyone.
And this time Real proved it again :)

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
https://jamesclear.com/marginal-gains

Lessons from other sports. “the aggregation of marginal gains,” which is the philosophy of searching for a tiny margin of improvement in everything you do.

Brailsford and his coaches began by making small adjustments you might expect from a professional cycling team. They redesigned the bike seats to make them more comfortable and rubbed alcohol on the tires for a better grip. They asked riders to wear electrically heated overshorts to maintain ideal muscle temperature while riding and used biofeedback sensors to monitor how each athlete responded to a particular workout. The team tested various fabrics in a wind tunnel and had their outdoor riders switch to indoor racing suits, which proved to be lighter and more aerodynamic.

But they didn’t stop there. Brailsford and his team continued to find 1 percent improvements in overlooked and unexpected areas. They tested different types of massage gels to see which one led to the fastest muscle recovery. They hired a surgeon to teach each rider the best way to wash their hands to reduce the chances of catching a cold. They determined the type of pillow and mattress that led to the best night’s sleep for each rider. They even painted the inside of the team truck white, which helped them spot little bits of dust that would normally slip by unnoticed but could degrade the performance of the finely tuned bikes.

As these and hundreds of other small improvements accumulated, the results came faster than anyone could have imagined.

Just five years after Brailsford took over, the British Cycling team dominated the road and track cycling events at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, where they won an astounding 60 percent of the gold medals available. Four years later, when the Olympic Games came to London, the Brits raised the bar as they set nine Olympic records and seven world records.