For General and Other Ba Haal Members!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
General jaan and other azizan:

I accidentally found this, I was not looking for it. (but since its maah ramezoon in some places it is a good start...)

also I must say that I do not approve of this man or the TV station which broadcast his poems and definitely do not approve Music mixed with religious stuff (hell, we are not western Christians who have no idea what true Christianity is/was) and also do not approve some of his poems (the ones which he recited in "Khodemooni" (slang) language because this khodemouni crap has been injected into our "official" language in recent years to destroy our culture. You may not think it is so important but the SOBs know what they are doing (the idiots who follow blindly like sheep may not know but) pretty soon the same disaster they planted on Turkish people/culture is going to come down on our heads (that british/zionist agent ataturk SIH destroyed turkish language and culture by forcing them to use latin alphabets and some man-darovordi alphabets as well)... so please do not accept khodemooni/slang speakers at all no matter where when who why and how!

anyway. Just wanted to do my CYA (cover your a**) statement for those prying eyes on this board.
speaking of man daravordi ...SIH mean Struggle In Hell ( as opposed to Rest In Peace)
lol ;-)

Otherwise enjoy it(he was some sort of dervish), I get excited listening to this man (tho I dont like him) lol but anyway he is dead so khoda biamorzatesh (maybe)?
You can find part 2 on u-tube as well!

[video=youtube;vrKxNH-RhK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrKxNH-RhK0&feature=related[/video]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo Meyti -
1- Which one of the members here you find ba-hal the same way GP is?
2- What part of Mah Ramezoon you consider Ba-Hal.........I personaly have nothing against fasting....but I always found Mah Ramezoon very disturbing the way it was always IMPOSED on non religious people in Iran and elsewhere.
3- The anti-music comment coming from you - with your great taste in music - was quiet surprising to say the least.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
Masoud, great points. Muahamd supposedly had Ramadan as a month to have solidarity with the poor. But if we look at it outside of the box, it seems another way of dominating the population and having them focus a whole month on Islam.

It is understood, if you want to dominate someone, human or a dog, you set as many rules as possible to keep them occupied and not have time to think of other things and then set harsh punishments and humiliations. Before you know it, all they are doing is thinking of how to follow the rules not to get punished and start forgetting about everything and obsessed by your rules. Muhamad understood this well and used sword without any respect for human life, except those of his followers, islamic republic way.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
It is understood, if you want to dominate someone, human or a dog, you set as many rules as possible to keep them occupied and not have time to think of other things and then set harsh punishments and humiliations. Before you know it, all they are doing is thinking of how to follow the rules
Absolutely. I hope one day an Iranian does reaseach and writes a book on the tactics Arabs used to bring Iranians to the level of sheeps many of them seem to have become these days.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Since when GP is part of the Ba Hal group? Also, Ramazan haleh adamoo migerh, and no ba hal person would want Ramazan. The most depressing month of the year as long as I remember.

By the way, Ramazan was a holy/special month for Arabs way before Mohammad's time. There was an understanding that they had to put down their swords during Ramazan, and no fighting was to take place. However, Mohammad took advantage of that and attacked caravans to take money and food during Ramazan. He basically violated the sanctity of that month.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
thanks , it was nice to share a human feeling towrds his belief .
anyway, when i was going school then once in awhile went to bazar to spend some time ( his hojre ) and people coming .mostly with iranian religious mentality.
one guy who was a middle man ( dalal ) alsways had some funny stuffs to share with others .he was suffering from stomach( drinking) butstill followed his religous ritual .people who were concernd asked him stop drinking. keep telling him how can you answer the god with obvious hurting yourselve. he goes ,god understands it very well..
then he said this .. ( i write this persian) ..hamishe be khoda meegam ,arre ,meedoonam ke bande khoobi brat neestam ,vali ,tu ham hamchin bra man khodaee nakardee .
it sounds funny, but it is the way people see the whole story religion.things are not their way then change of heart.
this story here . i used to work with a real nice girl .very intelligent,funny ..anyway she was married after having a son they got divorced .then a couple of boy friends .nothing was satisfying in her life .came from a good charistian family .with all those disappointment in life still was a decent woman . one day she told me ,religion is nothing but control .

well .her perespective from life with all unpleasant happening has changed. from origion family ,her own family ,work,society then she sees nothing but control .she probably in so many times asked god, where are you when i need you ...this is the way people get their views .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
thanks ,i agree with you about good medication and bad medication.after fall and losing sleep and bunch of things in my life .pretty much losing alot .then one doc put me in a deprssing medication .that didn't help me at all .beacuse if one believe in the creator and love all the human no matter what then never get to be in depressing mood .anyway it was a bad call .a lot of side effet with taking that certain depressing medication which i still suffer .bad sleeping .going to deep sleep .anyway i believe praying help us .so i believe in creator and holliness which it don't mean i disrespect others believes .imposing faith in any form and shape is wrong .
you can't fix any person with putting them in prison,punishing, severediscipline ,fear ,only with freedom,guidness ,affection if we can spread love and caring if we believe in freedom .
unfortunately some of churches( in all faith) do opposite with creat fear,torturing,puinshment which it is exactlly againt divine 'quest .
however i still take some medication but for different reasons .
thanks again .i guess we have to respect all the faith,belives,philasophies in any part of the world if the results has only one target ,caring for eachothers .

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Amoo Meyti -
1- Which one of the members here you find ba-hal the same way GP is?
2- What part of Mah Ramezoon you consider Ba-Hal.........I personaly have nothing against fasting....but I always found Mah Ramezoon very disturbing the way it was always IMPOSED on non religious people in Iran and elsewhere.
3- The anti-music comment coming from you - with your great taste in music - was quiet surprising to say the least.
Masoud jan, I'll try to answer the best way I can:
1- Many members share the same feelings/sentiments, at least they used to. I cant remember all their names and did not want to put them in this category since I dont know if they want me to.
but this "I am anti religion bcs of IRI" bullshi* must stop. this is a poor excuse and I have told you all 100 times that the pro regime and anti regime groups are one and the same shi* meaning both work for the israeli and birtish thugs. and both are money prostitutes who sell themselves and their countries for money (call it a good paying job or power or whatever it ends up with the Money as the ultimate goal. Like How can you have power without money anyway?)

And then there are fools who think they are doing stuff to hurt the regime like they put tattoos or punch holes in their stupid bodies or smoke drugs and drink..Hell this is Exactly what the regime wants you to do fools? And you play right into their hands...dont believe me follow the money trail and see who is really importing/selling drugs,,,and doing all the other things? (This is the very reason that I will never touch any drugs/alcohol)!

2- I agree with you nothing should be Imposing at all. In Shah's time many restaurants put their curtain down and you could even drink beer in middle of the day.
we were stupid not to hold on to Monarchy. we had hell of a lot more freedoms than the Americans even back then. In Eslaam it says La ekraaha feddin (there should not be (feeling of) repulsion in religion) meaning it should be based on free will and personal choice. Anyone forcing others is doing disservice to religion. (Dont bring the battles into this, the Prophet's battles were defensive and even when he took over Mecca he did NOT take his own family home back even though it was taken from him by force, omar's and other Jew appointed caliphs battles were political and for personal gain thats why we dont like him/them)/

3- Masoud jaan as the poet said Har sokhan??? ...har nokteh maghaami darad (shoot I forgot what he said lol) but it means that every thing has its own place. Yes I love rock n roll and love all kinds of music but I dont ,mix it with Koran or religion. In fact I heard that scientists have discovered that certain kind of music affects the eyes , ears and nervous system , memory and heart in a negative way..(damn thats probably why I have to use reading glasses as we speak :( ) of course these findings never get publicized in the media just like they dont talk about effect of Aluminum in causing diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer (the doctor told my friend that aluminum is a multi million dollar business and a lot of ppl will lose jobs etc.. so they hush hush about it).
I still listen to music but not while I pray, it distracts me from concentrating or meditating.
As I said my problem with the regime is that they are bringing in all the british qualities (lack of them) Into our culture and society.
Just drive from Ghom to Tehran and you feel like you are on M5 out of London,. same damn yellow camera boxes catching speeders...it is just so obvious.
look at our slow a** Internt in Iran...it all goes thru UK servers! These zionist british buzzads supposedly came to power to give us our independence that the "evil shah" had stolen from us (and stupid ppl fell for it)....now we see who is evil and who was patriot.
So I stand against anything the regime does! even if it seems to be a good deed. Good deed too sare pedar sageshgoon bekhoreh , ridan be mamlekato raft..bunch wife/sister/mother/country selling sons of bi**ech! (and that goes for their supporters on both side of isle )

Regards:

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
یک دنیا تشکر مهدی عزیز
و همچنین ماه مبارک رمضان را به شما و خانواده گرامیتان تبریک میگویم

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
thanks , it was nice to share a human feeling towrds his belief .
anyway, when i was going school then once in awhile went to bazar to spend some time ( his hojre ) and people coming .mostly with iranian religious mentality.
one guy who was a middle man ( dalal ) alsways had some funny stuffs to share with others .he was suffering from stomach( drinking) butstill followed his religous ritual .people who were concernd asked him stop drinking. keep telling him how can you answer the god with obvious hurting yourselve. he goes ,god understands it very well..
then he said this .. ( i write this persian) ..hamishe be khoda meegam ,arre ,meedoonam ke bande khoobi brat neestam ,vali ,tu ham hamchin bra man khodaee nakardee .
it sounds funny, but it is the way people see the whole story religion.things are not their way then change of heart.
this story here . i used to work with a real nice girl .very intelligent,funny ..anyway she was married after having a son they got divorced .then a couple of boy friends .nothing was satisfying in her life .came from a good charistian family .with all those disappointment in life still was a decent woman . one day she told me ,religion is nothing but control .

well .her perespective from life with all unpleasant happening has changed. from origion family ,her own family ,work,society then she sees nothing but control .she probably in so many times asked god, where are you when i need you ...this is the way people get their views .

LOLL Payan Jan :D
That Dallal guy was funny...I like what he said lolll... specially lately that I am going thru some tuff times I tend to blame it on God so when my friend told me a story I laughed...He said this darvish was dipping dried bread into gutter water (Aabe joob) and was eating it and said Khodaya Shokret...(thank you god)
one person said this is nasty and you eating this dirty bread and this dirty water?, why do you thank God? He said some times giving thanks is worse than 100 ta fohshe khaar madar (cussing)..:D
anyway I knew few ppl who drank and did their namaz on time too. Hey it is not for us to judge. I dont have the rights to judge others in personal lives...

but like I said I am in worst shape of my life but these are tests. I know ann Giod has said that "dont think you say you believe with your tongues but you wont be tested" meaning it is easy to say you believe but when it comes to taking the test you should not fail ..unfortunately that poor girl didnt see it that way and may have failed her test (again we cant judge her, and she did not see beyond the control freaks who are self appointed religious athorities) But ppl get diseases or lose loved ones or many disasters happen to them bcs they believe in God.
Those who have happy lives and dont get tested are either the most unfortunate bcs this life is only temporary and will end soon, mostly the evil ppl have happy lives and achieve a lot of things , or they volunteer to take the hardship so disasters didnt fall on them.

lol I mean these tests are designed in such way that even if you fail you still get some rewards and that is bcs God is kind and nice to us...I mean us the regular people...the evil and their organizations are in totally different category...
I hope that explains that...I have seen terrible things happen to good people like a friend who lost a young daughter in an auto accident...it is hard and the pain stays forever...but this life like I said is only a temp. The permanent one is coming and ppl will see this earthy life is nothing compared to whats beyond. They are going to be so glad and thankful that they had pain and hardship here....

Dec 12, 2002
usa
thanks for sharing their feeling with us .
however as those great chinese army commander qouted that ..if you want to defeat your enemy then strike on their moral .
sometimes after the moral has been striken then it will take some times that one over come .

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo Meyti -

زدی به صحرای کربلا - باشه ولی*** این یارو رو با حال خطاب کردن - از طرف تو - برای ما افت داره - آخه ما اینجا سالهاست شما رو شا میتی خطاب می***کنیم. از ما گفتن.....

ولی*** این پست شما حد اقل باعث شد نکات جالبی*** از طرف آستین،تگزاس برسه.....دمت گرم حرف***های جالبی*** مطرح کردی......حرف در موردش زیاده....از کجا شروع کنم؟ چطوره از این داستان صیهونیست شروع کنیم؟ من هم به شما ۱۰۰ بار گفتم، کلیمی***ها خودشون اسیرن - اگر نبودند که اینقدر کشته نمی***دادند.......بگرد عقب اصل ماجرا...... اوباما ۸۰% پول ملت آمریکا رو در خارج آمریکا سرمایه گذاری کرد!!! به عنوان پشتیبانی*** از اقتصاد آمریکا!!! برات در فنلاند ماشین برقی می***سازه می***اره به خودمون در آمریکا میفروشه!! لول
[/B]

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
thanks ,i agree with you about good medication and bad medication.after fall and losing sleep and bunch of things in my life .pretty much losing alot .then one doc put me in a deprssing medication .that didn't help me at all .beacuse if one believe in the creator and love all the human no matter what then never get to be in depressing mood .anyway it was a bad call .a lot of side effet with taking that certain depressing medication which i still suffer .bad sleeping .going to deep sleep .anyway i believe praying help us .so i believe in creator and holliness which it don't mean i disrespect others believes .imposing faith in any form and shape is wrong .
you can't fix any person with putting them in prison,punishing, severediscipline ,fear ,only with freedom,guidness ,affection if we can spread love and caring if we believe in freedom .
unfortunately some of churches( in all faith) do opposite with creat fear,torturing,puinshment which it is exactlly againt divine 'quest .
however i still take some medication but for different reasons .
thanks again .i guess we have to respect all the faith,belives,philasophies in any part of the world if the results has only one target ,caring for eachothers .
Payan arjmand

I have something to share with you.

Every time I watch a George Clooney movie he reminds me of Nader (Payandeh Iran) I’ve never met Nader (I wish and would be honored though) but through some online conversation I realized that he really look like George Clooney in real life (actually I think George looks like Nader). He really looks like the way I envisioned him. Isn’t that amazing?

I’ve met some ISP members in person and their families, all I can tell you is that they are all wonderful, fun loving, chop busting and Iran loving people, when I met them for the first time it felt like I knew them for 115,000 years already, and I wish I could manage to live close by them.

Over 100 of the same people call you a “Friend” here in ISP. Don’t be so “naa shokr” talk to them any time as you wish or need be, I’ve no doubt they will be there for you.

Ezzat zeyaad

Dec 12, 2002
usa
thanks for the kind words .well i have never been bande nashokr, an i feel the same way about others .if i meet a person then i feel i have known the person for ever .
as for the members of isp since to day i don't know even one person, so anytime i post or respond to a post only matter to me if i can learn some times from aperson and i don't care who the person in real life is . reading isp to me as good as a good journal .that has been my expectation from isp .l
ike i have mentioned before, i feel we are gathering in aplato formof class and discuss the issues ,either our own trouble country or adopted country .
in last 14 years so many things have happened and usually i read the post at isp first .
however forlast 32 years our home land is in turmoil and unfortunately our adopted country after sep/11 is not the same country i used to know .for me as much as i care for lives and nature in general, don't want to see my both countries down .

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Masoud jaan:

I too care for victims of tyranny and injustice regardless of race, religion, and everything else that would make one different from me.
when I refer to zionist I mean some of the ashkenazi jews residing in europe and now in america (and everywhere else they've manage to take over).
but they came out o europe.
the history tels us that this group of ppl were kicked out canaan by the Jews themselves bcs they were hardcore criminals. so they shipped them out to sea and they wound up in europe (denmark first then they moved to england) this was 1011 years ago.

another story tells us that these ppl were khazar warriors who lived around khazar (caspian) sea. but even in this story they are famous for being cruel and vicious and criminal and sociopaths etc.
From among these subhumans rose the racist zionism which considers the rest of us and all of humanity as animals and unclean. so it is in their religion to rape kill and pillage anyone us if given the chance and deceiving and corrupting ppl is their number one priority.
needless to say that these people have taken over the world, they own the media and banking and education systems and everything else you can or cant think of. from highest office to presidency down to local filthy jails.
so I have a problem with them, otherwise I hold a lot o respect for ou hamvatan Kalimi ppl and Jews al over h world who are NOT part of this gang of thugs.

If you do not believe me will you believe Jewish people? I want you to look for Benjamin Freeman's speech and listen to him. He one was with the zionist headed by that goddamn rothschidl family but when he found out about their plans to take over the world he left them and spoke out but was never head cuz he didnt have the control of media.

also look for David Cole 's Auschwitz video to see who is/was he real victim here. the lies they spread is so big that everyone accepts it.

god bless both of those jewish men who told the truth (and there are a lot more but you dont hear or see them in media, I consider them my Brothers). as for the rest of those weasels , if they want to worship satan, it is their problem and business dont come trying to rape, rob and kill me my family and my country you bastards cuz I will expose, fight and kill you!
simple as that!

BTW If you want another example of how they hide themselves, look into JP Morgan's story. He was known as the richst man in America but when he died they found out that he owned less than 10% of the wealth he handled. the 90+ percent of that money was rothschild who hid behind JP Morgan idiot.
the rue info is soo hard to obtain, before internet it was next to impossible ad now the are so many crap ion the internet that creates confusion among truth seekrs.. they know what they are doing, they have paid-agents all over the internet now....

Another example the Wahhabis in Saudi and Talibans in Afghanstan (not to mention our own regime) are also paid agents of the zionists .
I knew it a long time ago but the proof came out of China! they (the saudi wahhabis) an Israel PAID for and ordered those shos with nam of Allah on bottom of them and also the pants with name of God on their behinds...

so next time you hear about suffering, just remember ours, I for one dont get fooled by this bleeding heart, and oh we are victims bullshi* . I want had facts!
Oh even discovery channel once showed that the mountain or the hill where the jews supposedly committed suicide from fear of Romans was empty of Any human remains. No skeletons or bones were ever found there?!
can u say lying? cunning?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Sha Meyti
What was the extent of Jewish power in Iran during the Shah?.......it is the same in the rest of the world too.........the Jews have been advertised as the enemy - well advertised. Yes they hold banks and make movies.........but Jews, armed or un-armed have been victims just as we have been - victims of our human mentality......victims because our cultures never had the viciousness.......we are peaceful cultures who truely believe in live and let live..........and fair play. I don't know where the viciousness of mind and soul comes from - how can a group of people cut thousands of heads in one day.......or how thousands can be gased or shot in hours.....please go back and read what lordi wrote........about how masses can be mentaly readied for abuse.

Let me tell you a story about colony-makers. When they enetered peaceful villages - they seeked the biggest, toughest, most criminal but under local control elements in the village and gave them power - without ANY concerns on what having criminals in power does to humanity.........this thing has grown out of the colonies.........extent of it is now on Europes doorsteps. Poor Spain....

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Masoud jaan;
I know 2 years before the revolution Israelis govt had warned Iranian Jews to get out (of Iran)~?!

well I am sure you have seen this interview before but listen what Shah (marhoom) says about them..

anyway Shah did not know what we know now. Most ppl stuill dont know whats going o, they have heard of the term New World Order (Disorder)
but dont know it has been going on for ages, its just in recent history and after take over of USA in 1913 that ppl have become aware that somethings wrong.
I hate those who think this injustices an tyrannies are "Normal" and are "fact of life"! Thats bullshi* , even Harvard law prof (Horowitz who is a jew himself) said on the national TV "You are more likely to get justice in Iraqi courts than in United States and that was during the reign of Saddumb.
that is a hell of a statement but for some weird reasons ppl are satisfied and think USA is heaven on earth! Shi*!
(notice how they portray shah as a mad man or evil... they chose that mugshot on purpose..I know all their tricks and I can write a book about them)
Again by referring to "jews" we mean the zionist/eacist ashkenazim jews and those who are in bed with them...that includes (but not limited to) Christians and Muslims..the TV evangelists are zionist agents...
Also I dont give a damn about criminal orgs like ADL who are bunch of lowlife criminal bastards, I made the above statement not bcs I am afraid of ADL and shi* like that but bcs I do have some American Jewish friends who are wonderful and like me very much!

[video=youtube;6kySR3fpa5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s[/video]

Feb 22, 2005
With all due respect, It is not Islamic republic that is the reason why Iranians turn away from Islam. But rather Islamic republic's brutalism in taking away every social and political freedoms, caused Iranians to sought out what what Islam and Koran, which they had blindly followed since childhood truly is. So, it is not Islamic republic but rather the flaws with Islam , Koran, and Muhamad that is causing Iranians to turn away from Islam.

The more people read Koran and learned about Islam, the more they found out they have been duped, lied to, cheated, and realized Islamic Republic is truly presenting Real Islam and they turned away. They realized how much crap there is in Koran about worshipping Allah. The real creator, whether a universe, or a force, has the greatness of its creations right in front of the eye. It is us, them, sun, moon, universess, galaxies, etc... The more people read Koran, the more they found Allah having a very narrow minded small mind. His words could have only been created and written by an average man lacking knowledge beyond that of an average man. That got people angry.

You say Koran does not force to follow, but yet in contradiction to that, Koran uses the word kaffar. The worshipping of Allah demanded by Allah at all cost of burning and torturing in pain in hell, and Allah telling his man, Muhamad, that those who dont follow Muhamad or accept Allah as their god, will be dealt with brutality.

These are not, and cannot be the words of a creator of the universe. And those in the Islamic counties continue to pay the price for following paths that are of Muhamad and Allah, a very limited small set of laws and words created by a narrow minded average man, that are in contradiction with the laws of the universe.

I invite all muslims to unbiasedly read koran and see it for what it is. Their translation of every word that is in contradiction with today, into their own words is a great example that this religion Islam is outdated and should have had a life of few centuries. Allah already got defeated by the creation of the universe and made to look as a non-existing imaginary character. We owe it to cyrus and people like Ferdosi, and babak Khormadin all the greats that fought the brutality of this religion and tried to warn the future generations.

Last edited: