For Naser khan fans...

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Naser Khan for life.

بهناز شفیعی همسر ناصر حجازی ضمن قدردانی بابت لطف و ابراز محبت همیشگی دوستداران همسرش از آن***ها خواست تا به شماره تلفن ناصر حجازی ۰۹۱۲۱۰۶۰۳۰۰ فقط پیامک ارسال کنند.
شفاف: “ناصر حجازی به دلیل وخامت حالش به کما رفت.” این خبری بود که اردیبهشت ماه امسال جامعه فوتبال و فوتبال دوستان را دست به دعا کرد اما عمر اسطوره فوتبال ایران به دنیا نبود تا بهترین دروازه***بان تاریخ فوتبال ایران که مدت***ها با بیماری دست و پنجه نرم می***کرد، خرداد ماه دار فانی را وداع گوید و جامعه ورزش ایران داغدار شود. حجازی که از مدت***ها پیش به دلیل بیماری ریوی بار***ها راهی بیمارستان شده بود، با روحیه خوب و قوای جسمانی*** که داشت، بار***ها به سلامت به منزل بازگشت اما این بار و پس از رفتن به کما، بازگشتی به خانه نداشت و در منزل ابدی***اش آرام گرفت.
اما محبوبیت ناصر حجازی تا آنجا بود که رئیس فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال، ***سپ بلا***تر با ارسال نامه***ای به علی کفاشیان، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران، در گذشت ناصر حجازی را تسلیت گفت.
در هر حال، با وجود اینکه ناصر حجازی در بین مردم نیست، اما علاقه مندان وی همچنان زنگ تلفن همراه ناصر خان را به صدا در می***آورند تا به خانواده***اش نشان دهند که اسطوره هنوز در قلب***های آن***ها زنده است.
حجم تماس***ها آنقدر زیاد است که همسر ناصر حجازی از دوستداران وی درخواست کرد تا به شماره تلفن ناصر حجازی فقط پیامک ارسال نمایند و از تماس خودداری کنند.
بهناز شفیعی همسر ناصر حجازی ضمن قدردانی بابت لطف و ابراز محبت همیشگی دوستداران همسرش از آن***ها خواست تا به شماره تلفن ناصر حجازی ۰۹۱۲۱۰۶۰۳۰۰ فقط پیامک ارسال کنند و با توجه به حجم بالای پیامک***هایی که ارسال می***شود، از تماس خودداری کنند تا تلفن ناصر حجازی همواره روشن باشد و دوستداران وی بتوانند علاقه خود نسبت به وی را ابراز کنند.
در هر حال، حجم زیاد این تماس***ها نشان دهنده علاقه زیاد هواردارن ناصر خان به این دروازبان ملی کشور است.
پیش از این نیز در برنامه ۹۰، پس از فوت ناصر حجازی، هواداران وی با ۴۵۰۰۰۰۰ پیامک رکورد پیامکی برنامه ۹۰ را شکستند.
در این نظر سنجی مردم به یاد حجازی عدد یک را به شماره پیامک برنامه نود ارسال کردند تا هم رکورد پیامک***های این برنامه شکسته شود و هم یاد و خاطر ناصر حجازی زنده بماند.
از سوی دیگر آذر ماه امسال اولین سالروز تولد ناصر حجازی بدون حضور اسطوره برگزار شد. در این مراسم نیز جمع کثیری از دوستداران ناصر حجازی حضور داشتند و با حضور بر بزار وی، تولد ناصر خان را تبریک گفتند.
بی تردید، حجم زیاد تماس ها با تلفن ناصر خان، نشان از زنده بودن یاد و خاطر وی بین مردم و علاقه مندان به فوتبال است و باعث آرامش خاطر خانواده ناصر حجازی

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
1) the first goal keeper in a history of Iran soccer who was ranked 2nd after Ramon Quiroga Arancibia,peruvian international goal keeper in his group in world cup 1978
better than Alan rough (scotland goalkeeper) and young blood (netherland goal keeper)
2)the first Iranian goal keeper who trained and played with manchester united,appearing in a reserve match against stock city.
3)manchester united manager,Dave Sexton wanted him to stay for another two or three months then they would officially sign him but there was no one in IRIFF at the time to arrange the extension and the rest you know the story........
4) the first goal keeper in history of Iran soccer who was recognized as a ""bad shanstarin goal keeper of Iran soccer history"" and I figure out you know the answer
5)the first goal keeper who won the Asian club title at age of 18
6)the first goal keeper who was the most talented player in history of Iran soccer(some experts belive in Hassan Rowshan)

AND MORE TO COME!! Yadesh bekheir,

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
agha shojaa aziz:
faramoosh kardam az zahamate shoma baraye nasser khan tashakor konam.Real madrid told me that you met nasser khan,at the hospital.khosh be halet.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
great job as always oghab jan:

what a great picture,abbas novinroozegar in the middle and ezat jan maleki on the left side of nasser khan.the guy from malavan I think he is nosrat irandoost.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
388607_245788468826496_132328430172501_610101_1051242183_n.jpg

Not trying to change the subject, but any of you remember this????

Naser khan once told me the best goal that he "recieved" was similar to this but from further distance.. It was before his Taj days when he played in Nader . It was Nader vs Homentman ( Ararat's second unit).scored by a dude that later became aghaye goal in Iran, Arshavir Maleki

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
good job,biazar aziz,
1)this is the match between Iran-stock city 1352,amjadieh,bicycle goal from masoud mojdehi.in that era,hejazi was only 24 year old against the second best goal keeper of all time gordon banks,who was blind in one eye due to mothor vehicle accident,gordon banks was 34 year old,1 day before the game starts,kayhan newspaper wrote,hejazi 24 saleh dar moghabele gordon banks 34 saleh.later on I should post you more about this game,and how gordon banks praised hejazi. and how hejazi praised gordon banks.....definitely I will post it later..jeff Hurst the best striker in world cup of 1966 who scored 3 goals to tylofski,germany goal keeper in the final match,scored stock city goal.
2)about nader and ararat,you are as always right.they played 2 times in 2 days for championship in second division,the first game ended 0-0,the second game 1-1,then shir ya khat,on those days ,in iran soccer,they were not going to extra time,instead tried to do shir ya khat then nader lost in shir ya khat and ararat ascended to first division)
3)REZA SIMAKI was the goalkeeper of nader,and hejazi was his reseve,but once,reza simaki,call nasser khan and tells him,I know you are young and wants to play soccer,so I simulate to get injured and then you can play,the final game against ararat,so he did it and nasser did his best performance against ararat,..
4)nasser hejazi never forget the heroic behavior of his teammate,and when reza simaki health staus was in jeopardy,he did his best ,he paid all his expenses ..reza simaki was a real GHAHREMAN,he trained nasser in TOSHAKE KOSHTI,!!!! they were diving in toshake koshti......
5)I have lots of things to say,inshallah in the next post

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
View attachment 28196

Not trying to change the subject, but any of you remember this????

Naser khan once told me the best goal that he "recieved" was similar to this but from further distance.. It was before his Taj days when he played in Nader . It was Nader vs Homentman ( Ararat's second unit).scored by a dude that later became aghaye goal in Iran, Arshavir Maleki
'
Wow ! what a great picture ! never seen this before , the great Gordon Banks known as '' Banks of England '' watching Masoud Mojdehi's overhead kick find the back of his net !
Local media to hype up the game reported that banks had promised a 1000 pound to whoever managed to score against him and Mojdehi was rubbing his hands after scoring but banks laughed at this after he was asked about this banter which he replied he be bankrupped if would ever have made such banters ...LOL !