For the 1st time in Iran history a peaceful transfer of power.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
moosh1 said:
What about Beni sader?
what about Bani Sadr? He was the first official president who presented himself as agreeing with the politics of the stablishment and when it turned out that his ideas were different we all saw how his presidency was transferred to Rajaei. Rajaei was assassinated and from Khamenei to Rafsanjani to Khatami (although transition of power was peaceful) there was no significant political/economic contrast. However, as I said before, the stated political/economic differences between Khatami and Ahmadinejad's camp are the most pronounced IN A PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER in Iran's history.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
ashtar said:
what i find funny is that you know this so called fact and yet still find the urge to remind others about it especially when you can't come up with any factual evidence to oppose a certain argument. ;)

Firstly I wasn't reminding anyone I was stating my thoughts and secondly if you like playing with words then I'll say hypothesis or theory (whatever you would like) instead of fact that noone takes you seriously here. Happy

Apr 10, 2003
BT : Jokes are funny , what Ahtar is saying is not, can you please make a forum for Fabricated statements? OR better "do not waste you time to read this Forum" forum?

this would help a lot for Forum leaders and your help is apprciated.

well, BT can you please open one about Gathels not gathers, so Ahstar can post stuff on IRI leaders?

Thanks for you help.

FZ.