forget Beijeen 08... or not ?

Dec 23, 2004
city of angeles
chances seem slim...now that we could not get a point from KSA...but
Aussies are shurley beatable and so are Jordaninas ( perhaps twice ), and
once again we have to wait till 11:00 oclock chime !!
mesle hamisheh" agar o amma vo fagat o shayad o bayad "!!!

what do u folks think..?

anyone see the game btw

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
One game at a time people. Let's see what we do against Jordon, nothing is lost yet (other than 5 points), and nothing won yet. One game at a time!

Dec 23, 2004
city of angeles
have not seen Jordanians lately...but traditionally they have been one of much weaker Arab sides...! I don't think Iran has lost any games to them more than once..when all that problems existed with TM .

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
I am sick of it. You are right, we have to do everything last minute and with stress. I really don't believe we can top the group with these conditions and this coach...

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
our football is a sinking ship ,,,each year we see weaker players which result to even more crappy team!! this is what happens to an average football with no infrastructure and no attention to youth...what do we expect???
while we pay $200-300k to these old average players to walk on our pitches but refuse to invest in youth team,there is no hope for future..
call me retard,moron,pessimestic or whatever u like but WE ARE A SINKING SHIP

Nov 24, 2002
i dont say it is impossible, actually is very possible for us , we play in by far the Toughest groupe unfortuantlly, if and only if we pass this round we have a good chance to make it from the next round ..
We should beat saudi in Tehran, get at least a tie against Aussie and win our both games against Jordan, but if Saudi beat Aussie in one of 2 games then we can still make it even with even 2 wins and 2 ties in 4 games !

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Aussies are shurley beatable and so are Jordaninas ( perhaps twice ),
why do u say ausies are beatable? we didnt manage to beat them at home! surely the return game will be much tougher.

and im not optimistic against jordan either. the problem doesnt seem to be the other teams. we just dont seem to be able to score.