Forood has really no shame

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Nevermind everything he has said so far...

His latest polemics against Mossadegh, blaiming the revolution on him, calling him indirectly traitor, associating the Mojahedin with him etc. is pretty shameless.
His lies about the late Shah and his time are a bit more shameless.
But the worst thing of all are his revolutionary anthems and "soroods" and he and his followers comparing him with Cyrus The Great and Ferdowsi.

As said, the guy is nothing else than a third-class fascist. Look into the history of fascism, look at the definitions of fascism, and see how many fascist points the guy gets.

Rewriting history so that it fits them, comparing themselves with great historic figures(Mussolini did the same with regards to Caesar) and his approach towards different ideas, show where the guy is from.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Forood Fooladvand - may have a point there.
I think the same people who used Bazargan to take over in Iran - were planning to do the same thing under Mossadegh.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
AMirza said:
Forood Fooladvand - may have a point there.
I think the same people who used Bazargan to take over in Iran - were planning to do the same thing under Mossadegh.
that's not the point..

he calls mossadegh a traitor...who was out for revenge because qajars were not kings anymore. That's pretty shameless.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah, he is such a coward. has no shame.
I think he will hurt RP the most, or maybe he has an agenda to hurt him the most. cuz u know he talks as a representative of "Hezb e Padeshahi" and everyone thinks RP believes in the same things.
just like Hakha that hurt opposition parties outside Iran the most.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I wouldn't call him a traitor but there is an argument to be made who perpetrated the coup? Was it the Shah or was it really Mossadegh? Mossadegh's action had no basis in the constitution. In fact, he would not have been the prime minister were it not for the Shah who appointed him. Also, coup is by definition the ousting of a higher authority by a lower authority. How can the Shah stage a coup against his own prime minister? It seems to me it was Mossadegh who staged a coup, however right he might have been. What we will never know is what would have happened if the Shah was in fact ousted. It is very likely that in due course, Iran may have "joined" Eastern Europe as another Soviet client. Remember, communists(and islamists too) moto: one man, one vote,one time.

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Westi jon..there will be a day when u see the light thru Mosadegh....and him being not a hell of alot more than an educated khomeini..

U know being a traitor doesn't necessarily mean that u meant to harm the country ..indeed u can be traitor and mean the best...we have a lot of them..Bazargan, and all of us who fell to the message of Khomeini traited our country.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
beystr said:
Westi jon..there will be a day when u see the light thru Mosadegh....and him being not a hell of alot more than an educated khomeini..

U know being a traitor doesn't necessarily mean that u meant to harm the country ..indeed u can be traitor and mean the best...we have a lot of them..Bazargan, and all of us who fell to the message of Khomeini traited our country.
aziz, mossadegh be kenar...I might imagine that back then people thought of him like we do now of ahmadinejad and him getting close with hezbeh toodeh was indeed a bit foolish, but anyway..

(and actually he suggests that he did it on purpose)

the point is the danger of the guy...
e.g. another of his historic views was that mani was a chinese spy and he and his followers were rightly killed. he basically gives an excuse for genocide.

what will happen tommorow in iran with this guy in power?? he says there will be no prisons...what will he do with supposed "traitors" though?

as said...the guy is dangerous at its best. we have another khomeini coming, this time the nationalistic version.

Feb 22, 2005
Mossadegh working with Tudeh was a negative propaganda against Mossadegh to get support for coup.

The fact is he helped nationalize the oil and brought democracy for the only time in our time.

He wanted Iran to become industrialized and his goal was to stop depending on oil.

It was Shah's stupidity as he was too young to comprehend the situation. The same people who got rid of Mossadegh to put Shah in power, got rid of Shah and put Khomenie in power.

If Shah understood and would work with Mossadegh not listening to ****ing kennedy who finally got Shah to sign the letter to get rid of Mossadegh, then we would be a full democracy.

That was the best chance and one of the only chances Iran had since the invasion by Arabs and Arabization (Islamization) of the Persia.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
lordofmordor said:
If Shah understood and would work with Mossadegh not listening to ****ing kennedy who finally got Shah to sign the letter to get rid of Mossadegh, then we would be a full democracy.

That was the best chance and one of the only chances Iran had since the invasion by Arabs and Arabization (Islamization) of the Persia.
Kennedy??

And what does Dr.Mossadegh got to do with Arabization of Iran??

Oct 18, 2002
lordofmordor said:
Kennedy? You mean Eisenhover, right?
Kennedy became US president 7 years after Mosaddegh was overthrown.

Feb 22, 2005
No, I meant Roosevelt. He was the cousin of FDR who was in charge of AJAX operation to overthrow Mossadegh.

westwienmaskulin, I said "that was the best chance and one of the only chances Iran had since the invasion by Arabs and Arabization (Islamization) of the Persia." No where in there did I mention Mossadegh having anything to do with arabization.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
westwienmaskulin said:
aziz, mossadegh be kenar...I might imagine that back then people thought of him like we do now of ahmadinejad and him getting close with hezbeh toodeh was indeed a bit foolish, but anyway..

(and actually he suggests that he did it on purpose)

the point is the danger of the guy...
e.g. another of his historic views was that mani was a chinese spy and he and his followers were rightly killed. he basically gives an excuse for genocide.

what will happen tommorow in iran with this guy in power?? he says there will be no prisons...what will he do with supposed "traitors" though?

as said...the guy is dangerous at its best. we have another khomeini coming, this time the nationalistic version.
This guy is gonna be in power? Rajavi has more of a chance than this guy.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Westi, don't waste your time on those crap satellite stations, taking a dump is a better use of your time than to listen to those retards.