Foxnews calling the british soldjers "Hostages" now.

Oct 18, 2002
Southern California
I can't believe what has happened to U.S.A
How can a channel like fox news exist in this country and actually thrive is beyond me. In california when you go to the banks or any other public place they have fox news on rather than CNN and ofcourse all fox news does is spread propaganda against IRAN and Iranians and serving the neocans and the jewish lobby to the best of their abilities.

We have now entered the phase where the captured british soldiers are called "hostages" and they are now interviewing the 1979 hostages on the news trying to paint the situation like the same thing is going on and demonizing IRAN.If you pay attention to the headlines you will notice that the western media as whole is referring to the captued sailors as "Britons still in custody" or "Hostages" with no mention of who they really are and where they were captured. Now I am not saying what IRAN has done is necessarily right but I just see too much propaganda everywhere and frankly that worries me that something very bad is brewing!

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
stupid move by islamic republic at the worst timing ever
baba if u have any proof which shows these navies have crossed the borders ,then make a tv interview with one or two of them ,,show their GPS and devices,,dont know maps and show to the world ke aghayoon bebinid,,,these ppl have invaded us or they were spying
but
if u dont have any proof and u capture some navies right before the security council decision in iran,,,there is a big possibility that there is GEROOGAN KESHI..

some reports say iran gov has asked usa to exchange theses navys with 5 iranian diplomats who been captured in arbil,,north of iraq,,,in this case,mullas are dragging iran towards the war,,,,

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
yeah i heard that this morning. CNN and FOX noise have really stepped up the propaganda machine.

normally they don't even give a $hti about what happens internationaly now suddenly every hour they have a new report of brit soldiers.

Nov 13, 2005
lol they are liars
when things dont work they lie harder
but they just look more ridiculas and stupid
i really dont know when U.S is going like this
before 2001 they were the most liked country around the world
now they are the most hated

raminio05

National Team Player
lol they are liars
when things dont work they lie harder
but they just look more ridiculas and stupid
i really dont know when U.S is going like this
before 2001 they were the most liked country around the world
now they are the most hated
The U.S has never been the most liked country in the world.

As for FOX News, the most entertaining news channel but also the one that uses the most propoganda and rhetoric.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Come on guys what more do you expect here... You have a country like Iran who in the past two years has had the Nuclear issue going on with a president like Ahmadenjad who not once has had something intelligent come out of his mouth... On top of all of that you have this situation which comes at a "great" time. Even Iran can't keep it's story straight so the media is eating this up. How do you give the British a set of coordinates that shows you were in Iraqi water and then say, "ooops, my bad it was really here" and give them new coordinates? Idiots!