Gadhafi's son Saadi apologizes to the people of Libya in video

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
1) Capture the dad and shove pistole up his Ass while he just took it like a $20 dollar whore ..... Check

2) Capture the son, slap him around while he has his head down like a little school girl and can't even open his mouth ..... Check

3) Capture the other son like a RAT in the sahara after being played like a dummy, giving an ignorant face to camera while shitting his pants in the plane .... Check

4) Capture another son and shave his head like a common criminal while he is apologizing and begging for his life .... Check

This is the end of a family which was the pride of arab world and anti west lovers.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/29/world/africa/libya-gadhafi-son/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

[h=1]Gadhafi's son Saadi apologizes to the people of Libya in video[/h]
Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- Libyan state television has aired a video of Moammar Gadhafi's son Saadi in which he apologized to the nation from prison.
"I apologize to the people of Libya and the brothers in the Libyan state for the disturbance and destabilization I have caused in Libya, and I admit those were wrong things that I should not have done," he said.
Saadi, one of Gadahfi's seven sons, has been in a Tripoli jail since his extradition earlier this month from neighboring Niger. The North African country had been seeking the handover of Saadi, who fled across the border to Niger when rebel forces toppled his father in a NATO-backed uprising in 2011.
He has not appeared in court yet and no formal charges against him have been announced, but the government has said it has evidence linking Saadi Gadhafi to recent unrest in southern Libya.
"I call on all the people carrying weapons to disarm, weapons should only be in the hands of the state," Saadi Gadhafi, dressed in a blue detainee suit, said in the video. "They should resort to reconciliation."
In the three-minute video clip, he also asks the Libyan government and general national congress, Libya's legislative body, for "forgiveness."
The conditions surrounding the release of the video are unclear.
Reports of abuse
Saadi Gadhafi stated the date of March 27 in the video, and state television said it was approved by Libya's general prosecutor and aimed to discredit reports and rumors Gadhafi's son was being mistreated in prison.
The video aired a day after former Prime Minister Ali Zeidan had said in an interview in The Times of London newspaper that he had heard Saadi Gadhafi was abused and tortured in prison.
Saadi Gadhafi said he was being treated well. Reports he had broken ribs or bones were not true, he said, moving his arms around and smiling.
No one has independently had access to him to see how he has been treated.
There have been concerns about the legality of the video and what impact it may have on the case.
"If I ever had any hope that there might be some form of due process in Libya, it was shattered. ... Watching Saadi repent in a videotaped confession without any hint of legal representation made me realize there is no hope for a trial in accordance with international law in Libya," Jacqueline Frazier, an American former aide to Saadi Gadhafi, told CNN.
"I, along with his family, would like to emphasize that we believe this confession to be coerced and therefore nonadmissible in a court of law."
But many Libyans have little sympathy for him and other former regime members in custody. They complain the prosecution of former regime members has stalled and they want them to see them sentenced soon. The government has promised fair and transparent trials for all former regime members and other detainees in Libya.
Televised call
Saadi Gadhafi was a professional soccer player and businessman before his father's downfall. Unlike his brother Saif al-Islam Gadhafi, their father's heir apparent, he is not wanted by the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, on charges of war crimes.
In late 2011, rebel forces captured Saif al-Islam, who remains in a militia hands in the small western mountain town of Zintan, Libya.
Niger handed over Saadi Gadhafi after Libyan authorities said they had provided evidence of "communications and practices targeting Libya's security and aimed at destabilizing Libya."
In February 2012, he made a televised phone call warning of an imminent uprising in Libya, saying he was in regular contact with people in the country who were unhappy with the new authorities.
Authorities in Niger had warned him after that incident. He had been staying under tight regulation, including house arrest.
He is being held in al-Hadba prison in Tripoli, the same facility where other senior regime members are detained, including former Prime Minister al-Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi and former spy chief and Gadhafi's brother-in-law Abdullah al-Senussi.
Judicial standards
Libya's new rulers are keen to try Gaddafi loyalists at home to show that those who helped the dictator stay in power for 42 years are being punished.
But in a country where thousands of war prisoners remain in detention without knowing their fate, and where allegations of torture by the militias guarding them have surfaced, Libyan authorities will have to prove their capabilities.
Human rights activists say the worry that a weak Tripoli government and flimsy judicial standards mean that legal proceedings will not meet international standards.
Last month, Human Rights Watch released a report after visiting and speaking with senior regime members, including al-Senussi and Saif al-Islam Gadhafi.
According to the rights group, officials said they either do not have lawyers representing them or they do not have enough access to their legal counsel.
"The Libyan government should make greater efforts to ensure these detained former officials have adequate legal counsel and the opportunity to defend themselves fairly before a judge," said Nadim Houry, deputy director of Human Right Watch's Middle East and North Africa division. "The prosecution of these men will be no more credible than a kangaroo court if the authorities fail to provide these men with basic due process rights."
In a briefing to the U.N. Security Council earlier this month, Tarek Mitri, special representative of the U.N. secretary-general, raised concerns about continued human rights violations in detention.
Some trials of former regime members started more than a year ago, and another case against more than 30 officials, including Saif al-Islam Gadhafi and al-Senussi, is set to start next month.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
The idea could be called a selfish one but I liked the fact that , while sitting in Tehran being rained by scuds and bombs, the tikriti animal asked for military support from Libya and Gaddafi refused. He did not allow his religious beliefs to supersede his logic.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The idea could be called a selfish one but I liked the fact that , while sitting in Tehran being rained by scuds and bombs, the tikriti animal asked for military support from Libya and Gaddafi refused. He did not allow his religious beliefs to supersede his logic.
It had nothing with humanitarianism.

Ghaddafi and Saddam at the time were competing for "leadership" in the Arab world.

May 21, 2003
It had nothing with humanitarianism.

Ghaddafi and Saddam at the time were competing for "leadership" in the Arab world.
well my friend at the age of 12, when you are sitting under missiles with neighbourhoods being there one day and flatted to ashes the next day you are just happy that at least on arab leader is not aiding an animal, whome like his ancestors, is solely concerned with destroying everything you are and you stand for.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
This is the same ghadafi who was supporting, training, arming and providing cash to the shah's opponents who were fighting iran with arms and later in 1978 were fighting running street battels with the Iranian army?

May 21, 2003
This is the same ghadafi who was supporting, training, arming and providing cash to the shah's opponents who were fighting iran with arms and later in 1978 were fighting running street battels with the Iranian army?
Well I am not convinced of that. I know for a fact and PLO and the Syrians trained and armed MKO against the people of Iran but I have not seen any evidence of Libya doing it. having said that, I am not rejecting your statement, It would not surprise me if gaddafi had armed fighters against the shah.

That is the dirty game we call politics.

Now try to picture this. It is early 1984. Shah has passed away. All his capable Generals have been executed and are in exile. The war against Iraq is in shambles. Everything is rationed. you are sitting in your dining room in Tehran with your family and the radio is on 24 hrs a day in case of an air raid siren. Siren rings you grab a few necessities and run to the basement and in the proceeding minutes what takes place is first the sound of useless inadequate anti aircraft fire of bassidj and following that comes the sound of a whistle and then a defeaning sound and shakes that are beyond a thousand earthquakes.

the next morning everyone start to phone each other to see if your loved ones and family are ok. you find out three streets in Naser khosro were completely wiped out and two hundred people are killed and injured some turned into ashes by Saddam's scuds. whomever not helps him at that time is your friend, even Gaddafi even the fucking Devil himself (if he existed which he doesn't)

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
It is a proven fact. one of those guys named Khatami admitted it with nourizadeh a few years back that he recived training under the libyian army's watch along with PLO terrorists.. Ghaddafi like Nasser hated the shah and was supporting his oppoenents.A lot of ex MKO's admit to this as well.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Well I am not convinced of that. I know for a fact and PLO and the Syrians trained and armed MKO against the people of Iran but I have not seen any evidence of Libya doing it. having said that, I am not rejecting your statement, It would not surprise me if gaddafi had armed fighters against the shah.

That is the dirty game we call politics.

Now try to picture this. It is early 1984. Shah has passed away. All his capable Generals have been executed and are in exile. The war against Iraq is in shambles. Everything is rationed. you are sitting in your dining room in Tehran with your family and the radio is on 24 hrs a day in case of an air raid siren. Siren rings you grab a few necessities and run to the basement and in the proceeding minutes what takes place is first the sound of useless inadequate anti aircraft fire of bassidj and following that comes the sound of a whistle and then a defeaning sound and shakes that are beyond a thousand earthquakes.

the next morning everyone start to phone each other to see if your loved ones and family are ok. you find out three streets in Naser khosro were completely wiped out and two hundred people are killed and injured some turned into ashes by Saddam's scuds. whomever not helps him at that time is your friend, even Gaddafi even the fucking Devil himself (if he existed which he doesn't)
I was there. My father was a ex havanirooz colonel before the revolution and after the revolution despite quitting after revolution because of loyalty to the shah was reinstated when the war started and sent to Kermanshah to fly both Huey's and AH1 Cobras again. There would never be a war if scumbags like ghadafi and the west never backed khomenie.

Saddam did not have the courage to look at us before 1977.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
It's a first time I hear this but he is the same Ghadafi which under his rule :

- electricity was free for all its citizens.

-There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

- All newlyweds in Libya received US$ 64,000 from the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

- Education and medical treatments were free in Libya. Before Qaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

-Should Libyans wanted to take up farming career, they receive farming land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

-If Libyans could not find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

- If a Libyan bought a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

-The price of petrol in Libya was $0. 14 per liter. which made it cheaper than water!

-If a Libyan was unable to get employment after graduation the state pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

-A portion of Libyan oil sale credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens about 3000$ per month.

- A mother who gave birth to a child were received US $5,000.

he should apologize to make people's ass fat. :

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
I was there. My father was a ex havanirooz colonel before the revolution and after the revolution despite quitting after revolution because of loyalty to the shah was reinstated when the war started and sent to Kermanshah to fly both Huey's and AH1 Cobras again. There would never be a war if scumbags like ghadafi and the west never backed khomenie.

Saddam did not have the courage to look at us before 1977.
I agree with the the start and the end of your statement, i.e. there would be no war because saddam ke hichi babaye dayoos e sham nemitoonest yek million irani bokoshe if Iranian Army was intact from the late 70s.

but, the revolution happened, with the support of external sources, but at the hand of the people.

I cannot accept that US, USSR, carter, brezhnev, Gaddafi etc etc brought one million people in the street to greet a MAFOOL, zanoo zakhf e gozastak called khomeini. It was the stupidity of the people itself. and if you dig to the roots of this stupidity you find religion, god etc.

People of Iran showed that they are good monkeys (mimicking others) without thinking for themselves.

yeki nabood begeh khob hala aslan shah bad o folan o folan, mikhahi jaash yek mafool ro bezari ke yek tapale roo saresh e ?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Afriran Jan you said it all. Those Iranians talking shit about ghaddafi you only need to engage them in a discussion and you will See they will Start making tete Pete very soon because as always their knowledge is very limited and what they believe to Know is based on some superficial bullshit they have randomly picked up here and there. Ghaddafi was the best man north africa and Libya ever had and the guy always took the heat from the Rest of the Arab world for defending Irans right of those persian gulf islands in front of all the arabs on Arab league conferences year in and year out. Those gulf arabs literally hated him. A progressive man who just like shah needed to be axed before he got to dangerous to interests of Western corporatocracy.

Last edited by a moderator:

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
It's a first time I hear this but he is the same Ghadafi which under his rule :

- electricity was free for all its citizens.

-There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

- All newlyweds in Libya received US$ 64,000 from the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

- Education and medical treatments were free in Libya. Before Qaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

-Should Libyans wanted to take up farming career, they receive farming land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

-If Libyans could not find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

- If a Libyan bought a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

-The price of petrol in Libya was $0. 14 per liter. which made it cheaper than water!

-If a Libyan was unable to get employment after graduation the state pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

-A portion of Libyan oil sale credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens about 3000$ per month.

- A mother who gave birth to a child were received US $5,000.

he should apologize to make people's ass fat. :
Ghazafi was good for his people but that did not make him good for us. He was openly helping Shah' opposition.Why do think he was so close to the molahs.. Majority of the Scuds operated by sepah and the T-54 tank parts which were captured off the iraqis came from him well before china north korea started supplying them.

Oct 1, 2004
Shahin,
Ghadaffi was the west's buddy the last 10 years of his reign.
Not to mention, look at Libya now, they don't have a country anymore. Its a bunch of tribes trying to steal ships containing oil.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
دوست عزیز پرهام جان، این حرفا حرفای یک بعدی و مسخره***ای است. دیوار کوتاه تر از قذافی پیدا نکردی ؟

از سازمان حقوق بشر گرفته تا اروپا و آمریکا و جهان عرب همشون ریخته بودن سر شاه حالا گند کاری کارتر رو ول کنیم خر قذافی رو بچسبیم؟

گه کاری آمریکا رو بکنیم تو پاچه قذافی؟
بابا ول کنید دوستان آدم خندش میگیره

Last edited by a moderator:

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Shahin,
Ghadaffi was the west's buddy the last 10 years of his reign.
Not to mention, look at Libya now, they don't have a country anymore. Its a bunch of tribes trying to steal ships containing oil.
Sarkozy destroyed him because of the things ghadafi had on him and could expose him with. In the end he a combnation Qatar (shamless supporter of moslim terrorist hood) and the west brought him down in his senile old age. Qatari special forces were in triploi before libyians terrorists (oh I mean freedom loving rebels)were

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
دوست عزیز پرهام جان، این حرفا حرفای یک بعدی و مسخره***ای است. دیوار کوتاه تر از قذافی پیدا نکردی ؟

از سازمان حقوق بشر گرفته تا اروپا و آمریکا و جهان عرب همشون ریخته بودن سر شاه حالا گند کاری کارتر رو ول کنیم خر قذافی رو بچسبیم؟

گل کاری آمریکا رو بکنیم تو پاچه قذافی؟
I like ghadaffi, so we have to agree to disagree.