Gay Marriage

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Once again Obama wins...
In this election year - his team succeeded once again to divert attentions to a rather irrelevant issue - one in which he can win the argument.
Even though I find his, and his teams tactics pathetic - I must give him credit to keep attentions away from serious and real issues facing this nation.

Oct 20, 2003
I would not think that the announcement that he is for the same sex marriage is going to divert the attention from the real issue; and that is the economy and jobs. There is almost six months until the election and six months is a long time. Personally, I feel this issue will be forgotten, or will prove unimportant for most Americans by November.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I would not think that the announcement that he is for the same sex marriage is going to divert the attention from the real issue; and that is the economy and jobs. There is almost six months until the election and six months is a long time. Personally, I feel this issue will be forgotten, or will prove unimportant for most Americans by November.
The community organizer knows how to keep the community mind away from the real issues....I bet you the team will keep this up all the way to the elections. There was an article in Washington Post today about how Rumni - oopes sorry Romney bullied a gay guy in High School!!!

Dear Natural - right again......I though I knew politics.....but I had never witnessed an all out media assault orchestrated by the White House!!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Bold and great move by him...dammesh garm! that's what leadership is about, taking decisions that are morally and ethically right but might go against the general belief.

repeat after me

4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS

Oct 18, 2010
this is starting to not look good for the president.already they are backtracking by leaking out that joe biden apologized to obama for forcing his hand by going public with his opinion on this issue 3 days before obama interview.also from a tactical point of view this seems like a blunder.yes it will get obama more votes in california and new york but those are the states that he is going to win anyway.a state like north carolina,were just this week the voters soundly passed a constitutional amendment against gay marriage, is where oabam needs to win in november.and evidentlly 65% of the black population of north carolina voted for the aforementioned measure.on the onther hand obama is lucky the economy is going to dominate the debate this fall and he will be well advised to let this issue die down.romney does not look comfortable talking about this issue either, no american politician does in fact.imo this issue is not going to be a factor in the general elections.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Westi
Your anti American sentiments comes across loud and clear.......but some of us who live here, do care for America, and more importantly do care for righteousness.
BTW - I am watching CBS news, and sure enough the story about romney bullying a gay guy in high school is their top story today.....lol, I am sure the same goes for ABC, NBC, CNN,.....

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Is there anyone who believed that Obama was ever against gay marriage? He is a liberal through and through and one of the axioms of being one is to believe in gay marriage. When he says he was "evolving", what he is really saying is that I didn't have the guts to say what I really believed. Besides, there is not a damn thing the president can do about marriage any way. Marriage licenses are issued by the state. It is like a driver license. What Obama thinks is irrelevant. Funny thing is he himself said so.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Gay Marriage
من از همون اوّل به این اُوبامای ِ جاسوس ِ انگلیس و اروپا مشکوک بودم که می خواد آمریکا را نابود کنه
اینا می خوان بُنیاد ِ خانواده را در آمریکا ضعیف کنند و از تولید ِ انبوه ِ جوانان ِ غیور آمریکایی جلوگیری کنند
: به قول ِ اون آیت الگوز شیرازی که در زمان ِ شاه بر علیه ِ برنامه ی ِ تنظیم ِ خانواده زِر زِر می کرد که
آی مردم ، به هوش باشید که این رژیم می خواد نسل ِ شیعه را وَر بندازه
حالا حکایت ِ این اُوبامای ِ جاسوس ِ سَرسپُرده ی ِ ملکه ی ِ انگلیس و فراماسونری شده که می خواد نسل ِ مسیحی-آمریکایی را وَر بندازه
امروز هم که شنیدم رفته به هالیوود تا از مامور ِ شناخته شده ی ِ انگلیس ، جورج کونی ( یا کلونی) پاداش بگیره
من یقین دارَم که همین الآن عیسی مسیح داره در آسمان ِ هفتم خون گریه می کنه

: بیت

من از بیگانگان هرگز نَنالَم
که با من هر چه کرد آن اُوباما کرد

Aug 26, 2005
It's a nice gesture. But it was completely scripted. And yes, it was done politically for the election. The real issue is the economy.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Westi
Your anti American sentiments comes across loud and clear.......but some of us who live here, do care for America, and more importantly do care for righteousness.
BTW - I am watching CBS news, and sure enough the story about romney bullying a gay guy in high school is their top story today.....lol, I am sure the same goes for ABC, NBC, CNN,.....
How do I best say L O L?

Honestly, I prefer America's well being over Europe's well being. That's why I feel it's important to have a 21st century president instead of a guy who bombs the US around 30 years back.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Westi
LOL... Masoud you have been known for some masterpieces in your ISP tenure. This gotta rank in top 5.

The guy is coming here , cheering for YOUR ELECTED PRESIDENT, President of USA , and you call him anti american??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You and GP ,share more in common than you think. To him, only PRESS TV types are Iranians. And to you , any anti "neo-COn" sentiment is anti american .....

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
keep loooooling boyz - good to see you amused.
BAzar - whatever you do - don't compare me with GP.

Westi - In case of Jimmy Carter Euro Royals (not EU countries) succeed to push into the White House an idiot they could easily fool to act in their benefits and against USA best interests. In case of Obama, they Royals implanted him into the WH, but they don't have to fool him - he already is against the best interests of the United States - not on issues such as gay marriage, abortion,.......I am talking about serious interests which counts and significantly impacts us.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
How do I best say L O L?Honestly, I prefer America's well being over Europe's well being. That's why I feel it's important to have a 21st century president instead of a guy who bombs the US around 30 years back.
When it comes to bombing, Obama doesn't take a back seat to anyone. Give credit where credit is due.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear Kaz
You are right - It is in fact politics.....but this admin has taken it to a whole different level. Thanx to Obama - the country has now crossed the last hurdles of ridiculousness by far. The GE driven politics appears to longer function as if they even care for the intellect.....sort of like IR. But what is truely funny is witnessing the financialy motivated denials in the left side.....I am not very surprised to see Iranian leftists behave that way..because these folks have a habit of falling in love with idealogies....but to see Americans behave that way, is truely something I see for the first time. Having said that - I do however believe (maybe hope) when comes elections - Obama will lose on a landslide, despite the dog and pony show the out for hire media is putting on..... and when that happens, we will have a new era of McCarthism here.
BTW - it was just announced the Romney story which was all over the media yesterday has been denied....however, the announcement was made on a Friday when it is famous majority of people do not pay atention to news!! Chicago style politics at work!!!

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I wonder how taking this stand is gonna help Obama in a country that is known to be religious and sort of conservative thinking in these sort of issues..?

btw- what is the Homosexual population in U.S...is there a good estimate?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Masoud, my sincere apology for putting you and resident proud muslim pedo in one sentence.
But I could not help noticing some similarities in the school of thought here.
You have me alarmed - please be more specific on the "School of Thoughts". What do you mean?
When I think of GP - the first thing that comes to my mind is his Obama style rope jumping... being a monarchist one day, pro IR the next......being a dedicated Moslem one day, and posting underage semi nude girl photos the next........