George Galloway on iran election........wow (must watch)

iran1

Ball Boy
Jun 25, 2009
lol he said this on press tv!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h7sfcybP0A"]YouTube - George Galloway tells the Truth about Iran's Elections[/ame]

iran1

Ball Boy
Jun 25, 2009
Maybe he believes Mosavi stoled the election.
looks like he doesnt like either of them. but he fully went against AN. he also says both AN and mousavi are creatures of khamenei.

i dont kno if he still has his job or not. if he still does have his job then i gues press tv has gone against khamenei( i really dont know just guessing)

May 12, 2007
Best reason why the election was stolen is as follows.
30% of population live in provinces
70% live in cities.
To achieve 63% Ahmadinejad need all the 30% from provinces plus 33% of the remaining 70%. That will leave 37% for mosavi, Karobi and Rezaei.
If you look at what is happening in all cities Ahmadi nejads supporters are not in numbers compareable to Mosavis.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2nqbvdx638"]YouTube - Biden: Real doubt about Iran's presidential election[/ame]

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
looks like he doesnt like either of them. but he fully went against AN. he also says both AN and mousavi are creatures of khamenei.

i dont kno if he still has his job or not. if he still does have his job then i gues press tv has gone against khamenei( i really dont know just guessing)
The government has started to go after more restrictions and has closed
several news papers. Maybe later they will close Press TV. They don't have so many viewers so why not?

Aug 26, 2005
Weird. I am glad to hear him say this and acknowledge it. I was surprised when a while back it seemed he said the election was fine.

Oct 18, 2002
Rumors are that his last paycheck was late and that got him a bit upset. He will make up with AN in no time.

Dec 5, 2004
Yes, he is just a bloody load of bullshit, damn opportunist!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11B_CTF5JvQ"]YouTube - 18thJune (Must watch) Elections in Iran - Live Questions to George Galloway - part 1[/ame]

mlka

Ball Boy
Sep 13, 2005
Guys dont listen to word that comes out of this pricks mouth.

He would sell his soul to the devil for an extra penny.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Best reason why the election was stolen is as follows.
30% of population live in provinces
70% live in cities.
To achieve 63% Ahmadinejad need all the 30% from provinces plus 33% of the remaining 70%. That will leave 37% for mosavi, Karobi and Rezaei.
If you look at what is happening in all cities Ahmadi nejads supporters are not in numbers compareable to Mosavis.
YouTube - Biden: Real doubt about Iran's presidential election
My strongest reason to doubt the election came as soon as Khamenei endorsed the election so early and without any hesitation. That was quite unprecedented. Normally he would have waited a couple of days until dusts settled. It was so obvious that something was in the making and so obvious that they did not even count the votes.

All the doubts were confirmed so strongly when AN got that cold welcome by his supporters in Tehran and far colder one in Mashad, where the counts were saying so much otherwise.

I am sure he is not even popular in villages. Wait until he goes to a village and is welcomed by shoes, stones etc. Not only AN but K.R. is unpopular these days. They are running with an iron fist now. Otherwise, they would have shown their million supporters in no time with no hesitation. They are not even able to buy the numbers with CHELOKABAAB and a ride to a place to make a show anymore, at least for now!

persian-parsa

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
It's also likely that this is taken out of context. He may have just been mocking oppositional views. That his was shown on PressTV is very suspicious. I remain sceptical that he really said this and meant it too.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
I think they might have taken it out of contex, you must have some major balls, or bein very stupied if you would say something like that on PRESS TV. There is no way PRESS TV would let something like that being Aired.....

May 12, 2007
My strongest reason to doubt the election came as soon as Khamenei endorsed the election so early and without any hesitation. That was quite unprecedented. Normally he would have waited a couple of days until dusts settled. It was so obvious that something was in the making and so obvious that they did not even count the votes.

All the doubts were confirmed so strongly when AN got that cold welcome by his supporters in Tehran and far colder one in Mashad, where the counts were saying so much otherwise.

I am sure he is not even popular in villages. Wait until he goes to a village and is welcomed by shoes, stones etc. Not only AN but K.R. is unpopular these days. They are running with an iron fist now. Otherwise, they would have shown their million supporters in no time with no hesitation. They are not even able to buy the numbers with CHELOKABAAB and a ride to a place to make a show anymore, at least for now!
People knew khamenei wanted AN to win already before the election. So the election was turned to a reforendum of people wanted IR or not. voting AN would be a yes. I think AN has got something like 4 million votes but they have added 20 millions more. By running in to streets all over Iran there can be no doubts that the election was rigged.
This is the day people have waited for. A proof that IRI is no longer popular. The question is though if IRI will continue to depress people and stay or if people will struggle strong enough to topple the government.

Aug 15, 2009
In Dostani ke inja har roz Dalayel mohkam va ghateh miyaran ke chera entekhabat dozdideh shodeh bod, bayesti mirafatan vase Aghaye Mussavi va karobi kar mikardan ke vaght Shoraye negahban az anha khast dalayeleshon ro biyaran be jaleseh, be peteh peteh nayoftan va asslan rosehon nasheh ke beran ;)