George W. KICKED BUTT !

Mar 13, 2007
Strangedouche my weirdo obsessed stalker is at it again! ISP this individual is obsessed with me and I like to put in a formal complaint.

Once again you found some age old post of mine - this time from 8 years ago and brought it back for whatever reason!? wacko stop following me and being obsessed with me!

You are so unintelligent that you think somehow by finding this thread it will make me look bad, but the funny thing is that everyone is making fun of you and questions your motives (except for your lover behrouz) - not to mention that the subject of this 8 year old thread itself is nothing outlandish in opposite to what you retard believe !

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear IDM - so you are money Jokey? Glad to see you have not changed.....like these baboons do ever other week. Keep cool - and to be honest with you - I don't recall all your posts, but I think I liked you better as MJ - you seemed to have cooled off a bit. Again - you were on the correct side then and you are on the correct side now. Whatever my boy George W. was or was not - Anti-American, or Anti-Iranian he was not. And yes he did kick some ass......and it was not all him - after 911 someone had to.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Strangedouche my weirdo obsessed stalker is at it again! ISP this individual is obsessed with me and I like to put in a formal complaint.

Once again you found some age old post of mine - this time from 8 years ago and brought it back for whatever reason!? wacko stop following me and being obsessed with me!

You are so unintelligent that you think somehow by finding this thread it will make me look bad, but the funny thing is that everyone is making fun of you and questions your motives (except for your lover behrouz) - not to mention that the subject of this 8 year old thread itself is nothing outlandish in opposite to what you retard believe !
What are you apologizing for? Actually, everything in the very post to this thread was, and is, correct. Heck, Bush's policies are the only bright spot in Obama's presidency so far. He is running around taking credit how well Iraq has turned out and of course fighting the "good war".

Mar 13, 2007
What are you apologizing for? Actually, everything in the very post to this thread was, and is, correct. Heck, Bush's policies are the only bright spot in Obama's presidency so far. He is running around taking credit how well Iraq has turned out and of course fighting the "good war".
Thats what i said - there is not much wrong with what I said at all, and I cant imagine how anyone can argue that afghanis had it better under taliban or that iraqis were better under saddam - unless you somehow think that these people are not human, are animals and can only function under regimes they had, or that women or kurds deserved the hell they were living in - well strangemoosh and behrouz thinks so!

Iraq's oil production and foreign investment levels actually surpassed that of pre invasion period this year ! wait to see them in a few years. Kurds are already feeling it. Talk to any iraqi kurd and they will tell you this is the best and most prosperous period any kurdish population has experienced in recent or even distant memory. And how do you put a price on girls being able to leave home and attend schools for example which was as bigger crime as murder.

Last edited:

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
lol what a retarded thread to start with, Dr. S chi shod dadash hoselat sar raft ya ye chize khande khasti biyare bala?

Nov 29, 2002

I'm sorry Cameron F., I do apologize.

Mar 13, 2007
that wasn't for you though and I apologize sincerely if I hurt you....it was rather for a soccer and NFL expert who calls the team Hotspurs ;)
LOL...what desperation when the only thing you got left is my misspelling of the word Hotspur

Meanwhile this 'soccer and NFL expert' predicted that Barcelona are overrated and that they wont even be able to defend their title and predicted their scalp and a CL title for chelsk, in addition I predicted that strangemoosh is a wacko and a perv - and guess what!? every prediction was totally accurate!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
LOL...what desperation when the only thing you got left is my misspelling of the word Hotspur
Yes, it's about "Hotspurs" or "Hotspur" not about no one on earth calling the team "Hotspurs" but only Spurs or Tottenham. LOL! :D

Meanwhile this 'soccer and NFL expert' predicted that Barcelona are overrated and that they wont even be able to defend their title and predicted their scalp and a CL title for chelsk, in addition I predicted that strangemoosh is a wacko and a perv - and guess what!? every prediction was totally accurate!
Are they overrated because they couldn't defend the title or are they overrated per se? If they overrated because they couldn't defend the title, so is every team since Milan because no team has ever defended the Champions League.
If they are just overrated per se, 14 titles out of 19 in the last 4 years and if they didn't win the title, they lost to the team that won the cup. So yes, men lie, women lie, numbers don't ;)

But good that you have twitter. keep it up.

Mar 13, 2007
Yes, it's about "Hotspurs" or "Hotspur" not about no one on earth calling the team "Hotspurs" but only Spurs or Tottenham. LOL! :D
don’t just regurgitate what you read. Spurs is the correct term to refer to them yes but in reality there is no reason why one cant use everyday lingo 'hotspurs' when referring to them - I have seen it happen many times. In fact I like it better and going forward Im gonna use 'hotspurs'. Meanwhile when did I even do that even though I like to do it going forward. if I wanted to keep track of every real crap that has ever come out of your mouth we would have to start a new website called clowns and bandwagon jumpers.com, remember terms like mexicans in south of america or your other brilliant pieces!? lol

Are they overrated because they couldn't defend the title or are they overrated per se? If they overrated because they couldn't defend the title, so is every team since Milan because no team has ever defended the Champions League.
If they are just overrated per se, 14 titles out of 19 in the last 4 years and if they didn't win the title, they lost to the team that won the cup. So yes, men lie, women lie, numbers don't ;)

But good that you have twitter. keep it up.
yeah - no no, they are overrated because you made an ass out of yourself running around the internet screaming how you are witnessing the greatest team in history of sports and I told you clearly - hold on your camels son! I dont think so cause 1- they have been given a CL trophy for free and 2 - simply cause they are overrated - as in not as good, as in one dimensional - as in struggling against good teams and as in getting calls to progress. We saw it this year coming crashing down - something that should have happened 3 years ago and now no one will even remember them with 2 lucky titles in 4 years - 10 years from now. oh and you can take that 14 titles and filter what is worth out of it and you will get 2 CL titles that were handed to them by UEFA. The rest are pure garbage - like your arguments.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
don’t just regurgitate what you read. Spurs is the correct term to refer to them yes but in reality there is no reason why one cant use everyday lingo 'hotspurs' when referring to them - I have seen it happen many times. In fact I like it better and going forward Im gonna use 'hotspurs'. Meanwhile when did I even do that even though I like to do it going forward. if I wanted to keep track of every real crap that has ever come out of your mouth we would have to start a new website called clowns and bandwagon jumpers.com, remember terms like mexicans in south of america or your other brilliant pieces!? lol
No one uses Hotspurs. It's like calling Knicks Knickerbockers. Actually, it's much worse. I like you for whatever reason, you add some color but when you clearly fuck up, just admit you fucked up.

yeah - no no, they are overrated because you made an ass out of yourself running around the internet screaming how you are witnessing the greatest team in history of sports and I told you clearly - hold on your camels son! I dont think so cause 1- they have been given a CL trophy for free and 2 - simply cause they are overrated - as in not as good, as in one dimensional - as in struggling against good teams and as in getting calls to progress. We saw it this year coming crashing down - something that should have happened 3 years ago and now no one will even remember them with 2 lucky titles in 4 years - 10 years from now. oh and you can take that 14 titles and filter what is worth out of it and you will get 2 CL titles that were handed to them by UEFA. The rest are pure garbage - like your arguments.
I didn't claim it...others did...only 5-10 years from now one will know about whether they were the greatest or not. Besides, them being one of the greatest is something English journos came up with. Anyway, as long as I don't call Spurs Hotspurs and later come up with a bullshit argument, I'm ok with it. LOL!

All I know is that 5 years from now no one will give a crap about this title Chelsea won(except for 10 Chelsea fans). LOL

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2007
I didn't claim it...others did...only 5-10 years from now one will know about whether they were the greatest or not. Besides, them being one of the greatest is something English journos came up with. Anyway, as long as I don't call Spurs Hotspurs and later come up with a bullshit argument, I'm ok with it.
Not me, i rather call tottenham hotspurs (even if i did that) then making a statement such as "well I know hockey and so I know Russia is the best hockey country in the world cause they have won the most number of yearly world championships....." !!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
What I don't get is what is wrong with calling the team hotspurs - that is their name. I have been their fan for over 40 years and ran into many people and heared many announcers call them hotspurs. The real question is: what the hell is a hotspur? I know what tottenham stands for but could never figure out what a hotspur is. those of you in England - is that a local thing?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
masoud,
It's an adjective. You'll have to ask a Spurs fan where it comes from as I am not a fan. But no one calls the team Hotspurs alone. It's either Tottenham Hotspur (rarely used), Spurs, or Tottenham. But not Hotspur alone.