Getting ready for next Hockey season, need help please

Hi this is Ashkan and I asked my Baba to post this. I had a great Hockey season and now its time to work on few things and get ready for next season. Because of my birthday I now have to play up and will be the youngest player in my team however after the tryout my coach announced that I'm the starting goalie ! YES .... My Maman and Baba are getting me a new helmet and I want to get it designed with some Irani stuff on it. I have been looking at some old Irani pictures and pictures of old Irani kings and soldiers which I think will look awesome on my helmet. So, I'm asking all the amoos and khalehs (I dont know if there are any dokhtars here, are they?) to share with me of any ideas you might have. Or even better if you are a designer and design one and post it here for me. O, I found picture of this bird called Homa which I think looks awesome on each side of my helmet, but my sister found an airplane what has the same picture on it, so I dont know if that is still a good idea. Please help .... Thank you

May 1, 2012
Faravahar symbol to cover the back the back of your mask, and the rest should be team/player style related.

I hope you're grateful to your parents, playing hockey doesn't come cheap. :)

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
I think farvahar is the purest and closes symbol out there. Are u still Miller's fan?
Wish you good luck and don't fall behind at school. study hard at the same time.