Ghalyoon

mlka

Ball Boy
Sep 13, 2005
Guys,

Last night I had a disaster. I picked my Ghalyoon up from the stem and the vase dropped and smashed everywhere! I could of cried considering it was a present from Iran only two weeks ago!!

Anyway anyone know where I can get hold of a replacement vase for it? Its the one from Iran with the Qajar Kings head on. Ive attached a pic. Im in France so any european based companies would be good.

Any help would be appreciated as Im feeling like a right dick today!

Thanks

Martin

Attachments

fghi563

Football Fan
Aug 11, 2009
All the newest replica Tissot,replica Tissot Watches,fake Tissot,Cheap Tissot,china replica Tissot Watches, Free Shipping, Authorized Dealer

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
hands down the best site, 9$ for 250 gm of Al-fakher, you cant go wrong, i always order with them.

:puffpuff:

As do I. The golden al fakher is great. Also the grape normal al fakher is awesome too. I buy everything from them.

Pooya jaan, any recomendations with it? Like what to put in it, or stuff? It usually gets too harsh for me. Ive even tried using two pieces of foil...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
As do I. The golden al fakher is great. Also the grape normal al fakher is awesome too. I buy everything from them.

Pooya jaan, any recomendations with it? Like what to put in it, or stuff? It usually gets too harsh for me. Ive even tried using two pieces of foil...
i haven't tried golden coz of lack of flavours, but here is what i do
double layer foil is a MUST

dont do too many wholes as it makes the coal too hot and it burns the tobacco too fast

last but not least i always drop 2-3 ice cubes in the water, it cools the smoke and its great.

Happy smoking !

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
i haven't tried golden coz of lack of flavours, but here is what i do
double layer foil is a MUST

dont do too many wholes as it makes the coal too hot and it burns the tobacco too fast

last but not least i always drop 2-3 ice cubes in the water, it cools the smoke and its great.

Happy smoking !
Damet Garm :) if you ever come to Los Angeles, lemme know.