*** GHANA GAME CANCELLED ***

Dec 26, 2005
why are you people so naive...its really funny and shocking at the same time

how many more games need to be cancelled before you guys stop getting your hopes high, and stop believing in these things.

this will happen with uruguay and tunisia game as well

people should stop confirming friendlies on here, and only meantion it a day before its ment to happens

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
We get our hopes high because the games actually get scheduled!!!

what I am surprised is that both IFF and Ghana FA first come to terms and THEN they realize, oops! we need our A players!!! should they do their homework BEFORE they agree to a game??!?!?!?!?

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
I don't want to start an argument here, but where are the people who started with the usual BS of: typical Irani bazi, we get a friendly and you start complaining. I guess those of us who spoke with a bit of caution aren't so stupid after all, and I wish there was more of that "Iranian" mentality at the festival of morons at the IFF. Everyone here was saying that on those dates, none of the teams could get their foreign based players, but like everyone says, the IFF and Ivangohvic know what they're doing. What a load of garbage. Now come and tell us that being concerned about having three friendlies so close to each other, and one four days before the first match is the typical "Iranian mentality."

Jun 18, 2005
This friendly was never scheduled. IFF flat out denied any negoations with Ghana or any friendly with them. This was all made up by Ghana's federation. FIFA's friendly list is not credible guys. It can be altered by media reports and private individuals.

We should know about the state of our friendlies next week. For now no friendlies have been confirmed by IFF and they say that they will be signing some contracts in the comming week.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Babak G said:
Haha. They couldnt check this before arranging the game in the first instance?
you see they never wanted to arrange big friendlies it's just talk. It was the same deal the last time around. We ended up playing second string Roma and Inter players, a couple of second division french teams plus Croatia, Jamaica and Hungary and maybe some other crap team like Kuwait. That was it.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
very sad indeed..

Farsi Zaban said:
We have 2 more friendlies left. One of them is maybe Croatia. The other one isn't gonna be a good team either.
yeah exactly. and we play Croatia bc Branko is Croatian and has his connections, other than that wait for Uruguay, Tunisia games to get cancelled or send their B teams.

Jun 18, 2005
I dont know who told you guys that we have a game against Croatia but that game is not confirmed guys.

Again please do not fall for that FIFA list since it is irrelevant. My guess is that we will play either Czech Republic or Croatia plus a South American team which would probably be Uruguay.

As I said, we will know next week. That is when the contracts are going to be signed.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
You can comper Iran to a a girl who is not a virgin but will act like one. She wants to get married so badly ,but as soon as the guys aproches, they take off her pants and finde out about her virginity, then they back of.
Like Dokhtare Laashi torshideye hamsaayeh.
Sad man..