Gillette MACH3

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOLLL!

this reminds me of a satire commercial they showed on city-tv a few years ago. It was right after the Mach3 had come to the market.

They showed a man holding a Gillette Mach20! in his hand. Then he started shaving and they showed how each layer worked! The first 3 layers took care of the hair, then the 4th one started chopping off his skin and the 5th went into his cheeks and he started bleeding(all animated!) and then the 6-7th came in and half of his face disappeard with blood running all over his body!

Oh man! that was funny!

Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
LOLLL!

this reminds me of a satire commercial they showed on city-tv a few years ago. It was right after the Mach3 had come to the market.

They showed a man holding a Gillette Mach20! in his hand. Then he started shaving and they showed how each layer worked! The first 3 layers took care of the hair, then the 4th one started chopping off his skin and the 5th went into his cheeks and he started bleeding(all animated!) and then the 6-7th came in and half of his face disappeard with blood running all over his body!

Oh man! that was funny!
looooooooool

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
LOLLL!

Oh man! that was funny!
You are one sick dude! How can half of some guys face coming off with a razor blade be funny! Even if you know it is a joke! :eek: