Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
MARG BAR BASIJIIIIIIIIIIIIII

MARG BAR HEZBOLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KOSEEE NANATTTTTTTTTTT HEZBOLAHHHHHHHHHHH

MARG BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AHAMDINEJAAAD

MARG BARRRRRRRRRRR HAMATONNNNNNNNNNN

Dec 5, 2004
And how do we know Basijis shot her? If they shot her why didn't they shoot the rest of the people standing there? How do we know one of the armed rioters (such as MKO) didn't shoot her to get the people angry at the police? Does it even make sense that the Basij would fight the guys coming at them with sticks and stones with a baton and then shoot women for no reason? Could the same old tricks that they fooled the people with 30 years ago be at play here again?
Why u even try anymore, why?:work-hard:
Now MKO (vatanforosh) and basiji (mardomkoosh) work together, brilliant! You are as dumb as your "cholaghe dayous" rahbar.
Konet gohi shodeh boieh gandesh ro ham nemifahmi, boro bemir!

Last edited:

pesech

Ball Boy
May 16, 2009
And how do we know Basijis shot her? If they shot her why didn't they shoot the rest of the people standing there? How do we know one of the armed rioters (such as MKO) didn't shoot her to get the people angry at the police? Does it even make sense that the Basij would fight the guys coming at them with sticks and stones with a baton and then shoot women for no reason? Could the same old tricks that they fooled the people with 30 years ago be at play here again?
ashtar jan, who the fuck would shoot an innocent young girl infront of her father?
Basij militia, They are asshole and they dont have any feeling about death/killing at all, i would know because ive seen and been around those fucking assholes

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
ashtar jan, who the fuck would shoot an innocent young girl infront of her father?
Basij militia, They are asshole and they dont have any feeling about death/killing at all, i would know because ive seen and been around those fucking assholes
Please don't refer to this arsehole with "jan" after his name! In martikeye dayoose bi namoos ham baa oon jaa keshaayee ke mardomo be khaako khoon keshidan hich farghi nemikone! Khodesh dishab neshoon daad ke taa che haddi az baraadaraane basijish hemaayat mikone!

Dec 5, 2004
I talked to my nephew and he described a scene from yesterday's clash!

A "basiji" on his motorcycle chasing people, screaming "man 13 tarkesh az jang dar badanam daram" I will kill 13 of you one each for my 13 wounds!

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I talked to my nephew and he describe a scene from yesterday's clash!

A "basiji" on his motorcycle chasing people, screaming "man 13 tarkesh az jang dar badanam daram" I will kill 13 of you one each for my 13 wounds!
akhe #@$#@$#@$ J#$#E oon 13 taa TARKESHO mage mardome IRAN too tanet gozashtan???? KHAK BAR SARE IRAQI HAA KE YE GOOLE TOO MAGHZET NAZASHTAN

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
That fucking war not only ensured the rule of Akhunds, it also gave rise to a whole generation of parasites like this who fought for Khomeini (not Iran) and ever since then they think they own the country. This kind of attitude is typical of these koonis.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
I saw this video exactly 14 hours ago and every time I close my eyes I get heartbroken, in tears, and ashamed that I'm half a world away. And for once I can honestly say Ashtar STFU and try to say something to sympathize with this poor child's family instead of making bullshit excuses.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
قسم به نگاهت .. قسم به سکوت پر شکوهت ...قسم به زجه های پدرت ... قسم به هویتم که با خون تو آبیاری شد ...قسم به بغض هموطنانت .... قسم به اشک میلیونها هم وطنت ... اجازه نخواهیم داد خونت پایمال شود

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
I saw this video exactly 14 hours ago and every time I close my eyes I get heartbroken, in tears, and ashamed that I'm half a world away. And for once I can honestly say Ashtar STFU and try to say something to sympathize with this poor child's family instead of making bullshit excuses.
what's surprising is none of these people even said a simple "RIP" as if this innocent girl was SHEMR or Ibn Moljam.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
صبح آمد ... من تا اين ساعت به يادت بودم ... ندا كجا هستي ؟
آفتاب طلوع زد اما تو نيستي؟... جايت خاليست ؟...
به من جواب بده ... تو من و نميشناسي اما من تو رو ميشناسم .... حالا ديگه همه تو رو ميشناسند ...
راستي ندا ندا پدر و مادرت ديشب رو چطور صبح كردند ...؟ نميدونم آيا عشقي در زندگي ات بوده يا نه ... اما اگه بوده اون الان چه حسي داره ؟...
ندا خيلي دير ولي حالا همه عاشق تو هستن ... و چه زود دير ميشود ...
پرنده داره يه چيزي ميگه ... از تو خبر آورده ... ميگه ندا راحت خوابيده ... ميگه تا صبح كلي براش دعا كردن .. فاتحه خوندن ....
ندا ميدوني يه جورايي بهت حسوديم ميشه ... ديشب در ماتم نبودنت يه نفر و دو نفر نگريستن ... بلكه هزاران و چه بسا ميليونها نفر برات گريستن ... پس خدا دوست داشته ... چون طوري تو رو پيش خودش برد كه خيلي ها رو گريون كرد ...
ندا امروز ميخواي چه كار كني؟ اونجا برنامت چيه ؟ ما رو بي خبر نزاريا ....
راستي ندا يادت مياد واسه عروسيه خودت ميخواستي لباس بدوزي .. امروز يكي ديگه برات كفن دوخت ....
ندا ميگن خيلي باهات سفر كردند ... به عنوان نماينده از طرف ما به همه گي سلام برسون ...
خورشيد چه زود بالا آمد ... اصلا يه سوال شب چه زود گذشت ؟ تو نميدوني چرا .؟
ندا بلند شو ديگه ... برو بشين رو ميزت و آرايش كن ... ندا صدام و نميشنوي .. صبح شدا .. چرا اينقدر ميخوابي ...
راستي ندا حالا كه كسي نيست يه سوال ازت دارم ... با نگاه آخرت چي ميخواستي بگي؟؟....
چي ؟ نميشنوم ...
به هر حال نداي عزيز ما هر جا هستي خدا به همرات .... خدا جوونا رو دوست داره كه زود ميبره پيش خودش .. پس خوش به حالت ...
خدا رحمتت كنه

مسافر خسته من بار سفر و بسته بود
تو خلوت اينه ها به انتظار نشسته بود
ميخواست كه از اينجا بره اما نميدوست كجا
دلش پر از گلايه بود ولي نمي دونست چرا
دفتر خاطراتش و رو طاقچه جا گذاشت و رفت
عكس هاي يادگاري شو براي ما گذاشت و رفت
دل كه به جاده ميسپرد كسي اون و صدا نكرد
نگاه عاشقونه اي براي اون دعا نكرد
حالا ديگه تو غربتش ستاره سر نميزنه
تو لحظه هاي بي كسي پرنده پر نميزنه
با كوله بار خستگي تو جاده هاي خاطره
مسافر خسته من يه عمر كه مسافره

ندا عزيز خدا رحمتت كنه ... هرگز فراموشت نخواهيم كرد ...
تو كه نيستي تا ببيني گريه هاي هرشب من
بي حضور عاشق تو چه عجيبه گريه كردن
تو كه نيستي تا ببيني دل اسمون شكسته
جاده تا صبح قيامت من و اين پاها ي خسته
با عبور هر ستاره روح سبز تو رو ديدم
زير قطره هاي بارون صدا ي پات و شنيدم

به پدر و مادر نداي عزيز درگذشت فرزند دلبرشان رو تسليت ميگيم

IraneMan

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2009
Sydney
IM SO ANGRY, GO TO THIS YOUTUBE PAGE AND SEE WHAT THE USER HAS WRITTEN:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHFx0p9w8TQ"]YouTube - Mojahedin terrorist shot in Tehran by police June 20 2009[/ame]

Dec 5, 2004
That fucking war not only ensured the rule of Akhunds, it also gave rise to a whole generation of parasites like this who fought for Khomeini.
Who the fuck cares anymore about that war and khomeini!

I talked to my nephew and he described a scene from yesterday's clash!
Anyway... I told him "Stay Alive", give all my love to your friends and when you are out fighting "STAY ALIVE", the bastards are out for your lives!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
IZ Jaan and others,

F*&k that basiji with all his so claimed wounds.

Believe me those heroes of Basij who foght a real war against Saddam are among demonstrators and victims of this whole thing. Didn't you see that Jaanbaaz picture walking with one foot in the domos? There are many of them. I would say majority of them fed up with their cause being used by these thugs.

So please do not insult our heros whose heart are broken seeing and hearing what happened to this innocent girl and other sons and daughters of this sacred land.

A real basiji would not aim at his own people. Never ever. Whoever does this is staining the name of Basij. God they have hijacked this pure and holly name... :(