Goal line technology coming ?

soroushk

Bench Warmer
Oct 5, 2004
New York
About time too - this is one the few areas where you could get improved/definitive decisions by using technology, without slowing the game.

In 10 years time, I am sure offside decisions will also be given by an electronic linesman.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Pooya said:
comeon are you kidding me? that was a gaol, Kabi even tried to keep the ball out using his hands :D
lool@Kaebi's hands!!!yeah well if he wasnt too "cholombeh" he could avoid it.;)

I just wished they would get more use of Technology to tell the difference bn Penalty and fake fouls. there r still lots of mistakes being made in that area.

Oct 31, 2004
yeah I'm for it now dont jump on me for saying this as I want goal line technology but what do you guys think about it making the game stale. Do you think it would take away the humaness( is that word lol) out of the sport?

soroushk

Bench Warmer
Oct 5, 2004
New York
I don't think it will make the game stale. Some decisions are black and white and can now be assisted by technology. It's like in tennis in major touranaments you have the sensors determining whether the ball is in/out of court.
I don't like the delays you have in American Football, Cricket and Rugby where they consult a third refree. I don't think that will ever work in football.