Good Bye My Friends & My Enemies

May 9, 2004
فکر کنم این اخرین پستی باشد که بنده در این سایت خواهم کرد
یا حداقل برای مدتی از این سایت کنار گیری کنم
در طول مدتی که در این سایت بودم با دوستان فروانی اشنا شده ام هر چند که اکثر انها مجازی بوده اند و واقعیت حسی و مستقیم نبوده ولی بسیاری از انها را دوست خود میدانم
اشخاصی امثال جناب ایرانپاک. مهتی.پی جی. عقاب البرز . رئال مادريد .الیلا . رضا .پاینده ایران . علی ام ار. کمبوجیه . اشتر . مهران ای اس پی . بی هنر .سر الکس . ار باجیو .سلای .فرهاد 611.علی ای اس پی.ابوذر. قهرمان . و بسیاری دیگر که نام بردن یک یک انها به درازا می کشد
بنده با اکثر اشخاص نامبرده اختلاف عقیده جذری دارم ولی انها را دوست خود میدانم و به عقاید تک تک انها احترام میگذارم . من دوست داشتم وقتی در اینجا بحثی را پیش میکشیم هر چند که دو قطب مخالف ان بحث را پیگیری کنند با احترام کامل و بدون توهین به عقاید یا اشخاص پیش برود
ولی متاسفانه اکثر بحث ها به توهین های شخصی یا عقایدی منجر میشود بنده خودم را مبرا از توهین کردن به دیگران نمیدانم ولی هیچ وقت اغاز گر توهین به کسی نبوده ام
البته با اشخاصی مانند الیلا یا ایرانپاک گهگاهی سر شوخی را باز کرده ام ولی توهین به مرام و فحاشی به ناموس و شرف کسی نکرده ام
چنانکه در بحثی طولانی که من با جناب اقای علی ام ار در مورد تشیع و تسنن بود در بیش از 240 پست کوچکترین توهینی به یکدگر نکردیم در صورتی که با عقاید یکدیگر کاملا مخالف بودیم
گردانندگان سایت چندین بار من را بن کردند و بنده به ایشان این حق را میدهم چنانکه خود اعتراف میکنم وازه های زشتی بکار برده ام ولی این کلمات یا در اشعار یا در شوخی با دوست عزیزی چون الیلا یا ایرانپاک یا برای توضیح مطلبی بوده است و هیچ جا پیش قدم توهین به کسی نبوده ام
بنده شکوه ای از کسی ندارم و حال اگر هم شکوه ای باشد مجال ان نیست که شکوه کنم زیرا ساخت یک مجتمع خالی از زشتی ها حتی یک مجتمع مجازی مانند این سایت بسیار سخت است و با گله کردن و تنبیه میسر نیست
فقط امیدوار هستم گر دانندگان این سایت بتوانند در پیشرفت هر چه تمامتر این سایت کوشا باشند و دوستان چه انها که مرا دوست می دارند و چه انها که بر چسبهای انچنانی به بنده میزنند در بحث های خود مانند انسانهای متمدن و با فرهنگ اصیل ایرانی که بیش از 2500 سال این گلیم بافته شده از ملیونها انسان را به هم پیوسته رفتار کنند
چون نسل اینده بیشتر معلومات خود را از انترنت کسب خواهد کرد و این باری بس عظیم بر دوش شما خواهد گذاشت
فرزندان ما اینده را از زبان و افکار ما میسازد
به امید انروز که انسانها بتوانند با عقاید مختلف در کنار یکدیگر زندگی کنند و تحمل یکدیگر را داشته باشند
و بدون تعصب به عقاید یکدیگر فکر کنند و ان چه را که انسان را به اوج انسانیت میرسانند بپذیرند
بیاییم غبار نفرت و کینه را بزداییم تا نور دانش دوباره بر عقلها بتابد
بدرود

navid007

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
ey baba general koja miri !! delemoon baraye on sher haye ghashanget tang mishe :( age shere jadid gofti baraye ma pm bezar ;) kholase hamin ye general o dashtim ke bahs haye jaleb mikard ke inam fararish dadin !! I dedicate my 1000th post to generale parsian be khatere hameye chiz haye jalebi ke too in modat be hame yad dadi !! movafagh bashi !

p.s ma ham be lakhare bad az 2 sal senior member shodim :D

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Timi jan, bash chaye dovvom aziz. It is easy to get hurt by what some people say. But I think you have it in you to fight back with respect and teach them a lesson.
I second that you should take off your coat.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
general jan, there is no need to leave, you see these two guys Toofan and Brando are nice guys my friend, its unfortunate it got personal like that, i've been here a long time and am familiar with the two members. I think the three of you just lost it in that thread.

Anyways, i dont think there is a need to leave and i mostly enjoy your comments and threads (well the new you anyways), i think thats the case with most people here, so why leave?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Dear General

I read your post and I am disappointed with your decision ,please take a pause and don't make a rush decision .

Your military spirit should not allow you to walk away, it is not like you .

I saw the menioned thread and I saw my friends like Alila tried to calm things down with not much success and I decided to stay away in order not to raise tensions .

Insults on the net can go on and on for ever if there is no compromise ,without taking sides I think in the first couple of pages of that thread you all made your feelings clear to each other and once you did that there was no point in carrying it on .

so both sides of the argument should have shown more restraint and avoided further remarks ,but we can all learn from this experience and walk away with our prides intact .

as you clearly mentioned we may have diferrence of opinion on some issues ( a base for a healthy society ) but with respect and courtesy we can all learn from each other .

I have certainly learned a lot from your wisdom and enjoy reading your sense of humor and don't want to lose such a quality member . strawberries don't taste the same if you are not around !

please don't walk away ,that would be against your military spirit .:Iran1:

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
General jan, koja miri???
I don't know the details of what's happened, but it's not worth losing a good society like ISP for it?? ISP needs it's General. I hope you don't go away.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Dear Timsar,

Please give it a second thought. As a community, it's a given that there will always be frictions between members and I think you should leave it to the other members to be the judge. You certainly have earned the respect of many including this haghir. Please, take a few days off and come back fresh.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
General jan,

I hope you reconsider. I'm sure many members enjoy your posts here. I don't think forums should be taken so seriously that it leads to disrespecting each other. Take a short while off if you want and try to forget about the past, but plz come back. :cheers:

Kal_Ali

Ball Boy
Apr 30, 2003
Ba salam,
I'm a silent reader of this forum and check this site for football and general/political material every day. Usually it does not bother me when someone leaves this forum. But you, the new you, is a blessing to this forum and I hate not having you around. You are so knowledgeable in various fields, especially in religion, that your departure would be a great loss. I know its hard to do but try to have one ear as "dar" and the other one as "darvazeh" and simply ignore the insults.
Well, it would be your decision but I would like to see you around more often. This forum will not be the same without you. Please reconsider. thanks.

Regards,
Kalali

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Ey baabaa, man do seh rooz naboodam, chi shod? Haalaa ageh maa yek moshkel marboot be 3 Kaaf daashtim beh ki moraaje'eh konim? Take a break if you need, but this is a nice community, even with a few rogue members, it is a nice place like a second family to hang out with. Don't miss out on that.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Timsar joon one more thing: Sareh jaddet digeh az in tasmim ha nagir. Yek khodafezi kardi alila 300 khat matlab nevesht ma ham khar shodim hamash ro khoondim az karo zendegi oftadim.