Google Wave

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Who is using it??

Honestly...this thing has sooo much future and potential, it's insane..
I have just played around with a couple friends and been basically chatting and only adding maps and stuff, but once the right apps are out and you can use it on the go, it's gonna be one incredible application.

Google is really killing everything! The question will be how they are going to work with the sensitive data and if there's a way to move data out of google servers and stuff like that but, really...I'm amazed...

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
the future phases of this product will bring true value...

hold your horses for now..

just imagine it as part of Chrome OS!!!!!

google's taking over

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Google is taking over everything. They entered the cell phone market less then 2 years ago with Android OS and they've already taken over windows mobile. They are only competing with Apple since windows mobile doesn't appeal to most people. I got my first android phone recently the Motorola Droid and it's amazing. By far better than the iPhones or any windows mobile phone. In fact I'm posting this on my phone. There are rumors Google is coming out with an exclusive phone. If any company can compete with the iPhone it'ds definitely Google.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh yeah, I watched Google's full presentation of Google Wave about 1 month ago, and damn its amazing. :)

Mahdi would u send me an invitation too, plz?!:)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
^ i was just telling Arian, i actually think its kina stupid ! i know many people on it, but no one is using it !
yeah same here Pooya. Mahdi sent me invitation, but I noticed most of the friends I want to have live chat, other cool features with, dont have gmail account hence using Google Wave wont be useful for me! I think they have to first increase their email users' market share before expecting Google Wave to be useful for ppl!

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
I think it's a great tool so far.

watch the 1:20:00 minute video, and look at all the features it has. It leaves a huge door for developers to add their own extensions in as well, which is huge.

As Behrang said, this is going to be great for corporates, but starting with smaller sized companies.