Got arrested in Iran for wearing a body showing t-shirt

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Got kept overnight for arguing with a basiji for wearing a t-shirt which was too sexy for his taste, so i guess i cant workout any more. WTF is happening to this country. Im seriously a conservative dresser.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Got kept overnight for arguing with a basiji for wearing a t-shirt which was too sexy for his taste, so i guess i cant workout any more. WTF is happening to this country. Im seriously a conservative dresser.
wtf is happening to this country? fuckedup version of islam. thats whats happening. + lodsa khodforoosh & chaploos!

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
yeh ive heard about that how they're giving ppl shit for wearing t-shirts. irans fuking up atm with there more conservative approach in these past few weeks, something in which im dissapointed to see happening. i think the situation in the next few months will start to ease up again

Feb 14, 2006
lol thats messed up.

But looking at your avatar and your screen name, u look to me as one of the millions of guys in Iran over-whelmingly happy with their bicepts hence the tight as hell t-shirts....don't deny it.

Jun 18, 2005
I can imagine how some within the Iranian government are going to be very upset on what these hardliners are doing.

I would imagine they would soon need to find a soojeh for these folks or that they would all have to pack it and go. Some type of mini war or conflict maybe.

Borrow an idea from the Saudis and export the "nutsizm" to wage a global jihad in foreign territories.

Nov 13, 2005
lol the same old shit they do all the time
they start getting hard on teens and young people
after a while some akhoond comes saying he is gonna give freedome and azadi to kids making the laws less strict
so people stay happy

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
lol thats messed up.

But looking at your avatar and your screen name, u look to me as one of the millions of guys in Iran over-whelmingly happy with their bicepts hence the tight as hell t-shirts....don't deny it.
who the **** r u to say what type of person i am? That pic is one i took in the gym with one of my good friends as a reminder. I mentioned im a conservative dresser and am considered an old foggy in Tehran with the way i dress and arrange myself which is why i was so pissed off in the first place.

Fekr kon baad harf bezan.

Jun 7, 2004
Sorry to hear that. Do you think if you had not argued with the Basiji you would not have been arrested? Do you think his ego was hurt doubly when you talked back? Could you share a bit more of your story please.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
sorry about your ordeal. could you share with us the details please. were you in a room with a bunch of other youngsters for the night? Did you have to sign something promising not to wear stuff like that again?

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Aghaa sorry to hear that....they are being too restrict these days. I talked to a cousin of mine from Tehran and she said, they have close down most barbershop (the ones who cut hair in westernized style) and have collected most satellites. I think the new restrictions are being enforced by Sepah thugs.
LOL, Mehdi Jan, I suggest using another term such as Ghavi Heykal, ya Ghavi Badan; "koloft" benazar man ziad dorst nist;) bareh manfi dareh.
LOOL! Westi, it's not always a good idea to translate everything directly. Ghebahat dare baradar :)

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Iran paak, im the one on the right.

Well actually im pretty conservative when it comes to hairstyle and the clothes i wear. Anyway ill bore you with what happened:

Was going to visit one of my friends in velenjak and stumbled upon a "eest bazresi" rounding the youngsters with the tomahawk haircuts and etc...Me being pretty well dressed, decent hair cut/age and etc...have never been caught by one of them before. Well this time it was different. So i get out of the car and the basiji's come around me and check out my car and then take a look at me and say why the hell are you wearing a tight t-shirt and exposing your chest muscles from beneath it, so i tell the retard its an XL size and i cant wear a shirt in this frickin weather, anyway im doing this all politely and then one of the dahati guys comes forward and go's to touch my chest area when i grab his hand and tell him to back the **** up....from there it gets a bit messy with me being put in a car with cuffs and taken to "dadgah enghelab". Stayed the night there with like 70-80 guys (druggies/soosools/.....), took a urine test and went in front of the judge the next morning. Had no signs of drug/alcohol and etc in my blood so i was pretty much off the hook. The judge was like why the hell did they arrest you in the first place? i told him the story and he was like wtf. Anyway someone from the police came and apologized on the **ckers behalf and admitted what they did was wrong and blah blah.

In anycase a very ****** lousy day humiliated for NOTHING.

BTW westi jan the basiji was rashti...

Oct 20, 2003
Khob shod khial Mehdi feker meykonam rahat shod;).

Mr. Thick, I guess this was a case of rou kam koni boodeh. The guy arrested you perhaps wanted to show you that he has more power than you with your "thick" muscles thru his silly act.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Well actually im pretty conservative when it comes to hairstyle and the clothes i wear. Anyway ill bore you with what happened:

Was going to visit one of my friends in velenjak and stumbled upon a "eest bazresi" rounding the youngsters with the tomahawk haircuts and etc...Me being pretty well dressed, decent hair cut/age and etc...have never been caught by one of them before. Well this time it was different. So i get out of the car and the basiji's come around me and check out my car and then take a look at me and say why the hell are you wearing a tight t-shirt and exposing your chest muscles from beneath it, so i tell the retard its an XL size and i cant wear a shirt in this frickin weather, anyway im doing this all politely and then one of the dahati guys comes forward and go's to touch my chest area when i grab his hand and tell him to back the **** up....from there it gets a bit messy with me being put in a car with cuffs and taken to "dadgah enghelab". Stayed the night there with like 70-80 guys (druggies/soosools/.....), took a urine test and went in front of the judge the next morning. Had no signs of drug/alcohol and etc in my blood so i was pretty much off the hook. The judge was like why the hell did they arrest you in the first place? i told him the story and he was like wtf. Anyway someone from the police came and apologized on the **ckers behalf and admitted what they did was wrong and blah blah.

Agha thick sorry about what happened. This happened to me in the early 80's so I had a flashback of those dark years. Unfortunately it looks like they are coming back.

raminio05

National Team Player

So you pretty much got arrested because of an oghdeyi piece of crap. Its interesting to hear that you actually got an apology though. What a waste of time. I hope it didnt ruin your trip.

BTW, when you say your on the right, do you mean when you look at the picture straight? LOL. An easier way is are you the taller one or the shorter one?