Government Plans to Change IFF Constitution!

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
are these people idiots or what?

in the middle of a row with FIFA over government meddling in football, this guy
who is the deputy head of sports administration and is imposed by the government
as IFF head plans to change the IFF constitution to make all federation positions
government installed. currently, the federations heads are elected by voting. They
plan to change the constitution, install the federation heads themselves and then call
for a general assembly to elect an IFF head! Who will accept such a mockery?!

how will FIFA take this?!
government CANNOT change constitution.
The football general assembly of freely elected officials can.

At the same time, Syria is pushing AFC to drop Iran from Asian Cup so that they can go!

با تاكيد بر احترام به قوانين فيفا

هاشمي: اساس‌نامه فدراسيون فوتبال تغيير خواهد كرد

خبرگزاري فارس: سرپرست فدراسيون فوتبال گفت: اساس‌نامه اين فدراسيون نياز به اصلاح دارد و قصد داريم تغييراتي در آن اعمال كنيم.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشي خبرگزاري فارس، كيومرث هاشمي روز سه‌شنبه در كمپ تيم هاي ملي و در جمع خبرنگاران افزود: مانند ساير كشورها به قوانين AFC و فيفا احترام مي گذاريم. در نظر داريم اساس نامه فدراسيون فوتبال را نيز تغيير دهيم.
وي ادامه داد: نه تنها فوتبال، كه برخي ديگر از رشته ها نيز نياز به تغييراتي در اساس نامه هاي خود دارند و بايد اصلاح شوند.
هاشمي درباره بحث تعليق فوتبال ايران اظهار داشت: اين بحث هميشه مطرح بوده و مختص به اكنون نيست. به هر حال مشكل حل شده و جاي نگراني وجود ندارد.
سرپرست فدراسيون درخصوص شايعاتي مبني بر تلاش فدراسيون سوريه براي تعليق فوتبال ايران و حضور اين تيم در جام ملت هاي آسيا، تصريح كرد: باتوجه به استعفاي دادكان، بحث تعليق منتفي شده و حتي اگر خبر تلاش سوري‌ها صحت داشته باشد، ره به جايي نخواهند برد.
وي با اشاره به خبر شكايت كره اي‌ها از ايران به دليل عدم صدور رواديد براي افشين قطبي (آناليزور كره جنوبي)، عنوان كرد: اين به وزارت امور خارجه مربوط مي شود و ارتباطي به فدراسيون ندارد. پيگيري هايي انجام شده و اميدوارم قطبي روز آينده روي نيمكت كره جنوبي بنشيند.
هاشمي در پايان در مورد ديدار ايران برابر كره گفت: اميدوارم روز آينده شاهد ديداري جذاب از سوي ملي‌پوشان بوده و به عنوان صدرنشين به جام ملت ها صعود كنيم. با توجه به حضور لژيونرها و تمرينات خوبي كه انجام شده، اميد زيادي به كسب پيروزي داريم.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
nakhl jan, what else are the options?
I'm not sure if I got your complane right, are you saying you want 70 million people to go to vote for who is gonna be elected for the IFF post?

Offcurse they decide themselves...

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
brando said:
nakhl jan, what else are the options?
Offcurse they decide themselves...

the current constitution calls for regional elections within the football community.
For example, i think every city has a football organization (Heyat).
They vote for the federation head at the province level.
The heads of federations assemble (football general assembly) and
vote on IFF head and also they should approve proposed changes to
the IFF constitution.

in the current IFF constitution, government is not involved at all.
now, they have decided to take over the entire IFF. this will not
go well with FIFA as FIFA will not accept any changes to head and
constitution without the approval of the elected body (general assembly)

so, now that they THINK they have resolved the Dadkan issue by force,
they are after solving the constitution issue as well! expect a major FIFA response.

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
Arabs(Syrians) will go to any lenght to kick out Iran of any world stage. Iranian Revoltion is my case in point. Arabs paid Khomeini sympathizers millions to oust the Shah and put Khomeini in power so he can take IRan back 100 years...... and he Succeeded!

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
eerooni said:
Arabs(Syrians) will go to any lenght to kick out Iran of any world stage. Iranian Revoltion is my case in point. Arabs paid Khomeini sympathizers millions to oust the Shah and put Khomeini in power so he can take IRan back 100 years...... and he Succeeded!
at the risk of going even more off topic i agree with you. in fact the arab league was virtually set up in order to stand as a counter-balance to irans huge influence in the region. but now we've gotten so low that the mullahs are begging the arabs to let them join the arab league