? Guess who this is on the forum

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
Hint: He/She is a popular member

Anyone know who this is @ ISP ? First one to get it right gets a free year of Gold ISP Streaming Package. You can watch all the Raul XXX vids on Pooya's Computer with this prize.

Last edited:

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
BTW-I was going to leave you alone. But not anymore.

You do this all the time. then pooya wonder why I harrass you.

How is this spam when the image went viral all over the internet this week?

BERLIN (Reuters) – She's middle-aged, gray-haired and stays up all night. Still, Heidi the cross-eyed opossum is Germany's biggest media sensation, and she has not even made her debut at the Leipzig Zoo.

Yet Heidi appears to be the next in a line of animal celebrities in Germany. The 2-1/2-year-old opossum has a growing Facebook following pushing 80,000 fans, sparked a popular song on YouTube and will soon star as a plush toy. However, the public will not get their first glimpse of the opossum until July, when the zoo opens its tropical wildlife exhibit.

The zoo had no inkling of what a cause-celebre the cross-eyed opossum would become when Heidi along with her sister, Naira, and a male opossum arrived from a zoo in Denmark in May.

"The Heidi sensation was surprising and unplanned," said Leipzig zoo spokeswoman Maria Saegebarth. "It's great that there has been a lot interest, but we had nothing to do with the media hype."

Heidi first appeared in Germany's mass-circulation newspaper Bild last month. The zoo has no plans to change its upcoming tropical exhibit because of Heidi's ticket draw.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
BTW-I was going to leave you alone. But not anymore.

You do this all the time. then pooya wonder why I harrass you.

How is this spam when the image went viral all over the internet this week?

BERLIN (Reuters) – She's middle-aged, gray-haired and stays up all night. Still, Heidi the cross-eyed opossum is Germany's biggest media sensation, and she has not even made her debut at the Leipzig Zoo.

Yet Heidi appears to be the next in a line of animal celebrities in Germany. The 2-1/2-year-old opossum has a growing Facebook following pushing 80,000 fans, sparked a popular song on YouTube and will soon star as a plush toy. However, the public will not get their first glimpse of the opossum until July, when the zoo opens its tropical wildlife exhibit.

The zoo had no inkling of what a cause-celebre the cross-eyed opossum would become when Heidi along with her sister, Naira, and a male opossum arrived from a zoo in Denmark in May.

"The Heidi sensation was surprising and unplanned," said Leipzig zoo spokeswoman Maria Saegebarth. "It's great that there has been a lot interest, but we had nothing to do with the media hype."

Heidi first appeared in Germany's mass-circulation newspaper Bild last month. The zoo has no plans to change its upcoming tropical exhibit because of Heidi's ticket draw.
Boro Baba, What did I do? I just told you please stop spamming ....

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
The meaning of irony/sarcasm go right thru you.
You are asking me what you did?

I remeber one time U were harrasing pooya to all over the boards asking him to changeyour name. and i said u want his #.
You Said No Thanks.
Dude I was being sarcastic.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
behrooz jan, i didn't say anybody , when you mentioned real madrid i asked where are real madrid ,masoud and referee .

pa ghorboon cheshaaye baadomit beram , javabesh hast " Man Baadoom " OOsta ? :D

what is a description of a good memeber ?
how you put next each other Real Adrid , Massoud and Referee Daash ?

Dec 12, 2002
usa
affri jan, you are kind , i said they are good members because in all many years i have read some nice posts from them in different field .
masoud , more political stuffs , real madrid football and some funny posts and referee ,political,cultural and some football .
if you ask me i have never had any issues with anyone .
but on the other side i have never got into who is who .it really doesn't matter to me . i like reading different posts .
in real live i have ability to get along with evil ,not something i want to but i can. it is me .sometimes i am too passive .it works for me.
you asked me why i put all of them to gether?. because i don't know the difference amongst people , we all iranian ,aren't we .our strongest point is our smartness and humor .
hamishe salem o khosh bashi .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
btw , i don't know ,why you .i couldn't figure ehsan out .i like him though .
but it seems like alittle james bond bazi here .