Guys - it's getting Close !!

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
I feel it - the end of IRI is so near.
The question is - Are we ready ?
I personaly think the last 2 years have been two of the greatest years in political maturation of Iranians. I think for the most part - we are over "Fard Parasti". Collectively - I think we have become secular, and have resolved the issues of minorities - to the point people now understand there are no minorities - just Iranians. Our left has gotten over Che and our right is no longer Shahollahi. I think the future looks bright - and trust me I would not have said this 5 years ago !!

Jun 7, 2004
AMirza said:
I personaly think the last 2 years have been two of the greatest years in political maturation of Iranians. I think for the most part - we are over "Fard Parasti". ...
Oooh, you are too optimistic I am afraid. Not on the first count but on the second. Iranians are still fard parast, in fact anything parast but Khodaa parast. As a result, Iranians are certainly not Aazaade` and are willing to give up their rights for all sorts nonsense idols from Akhoond and Shiaism to Shaah and Meehan. Related, as the first communist nation in the world under the latter part of Sasanians, Iranians are still as communist as ever.

Otherwise, nothing wrong with being optimistic. I certainly hope so; God willing.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
I think things will get tense between US and Iran in the next 6 mounthes. But
I believe IRI can win and is winning.

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
AMirza said:
I personaly think the last 2 years have been two of the greatest years in political maturation of Iranians. I think for the most part - we are over "Fard Parasti". Collectively - I think we have become secular, and have resolved the issues of minorities - to the point people now understand there are no minorities - just Iranians. Our left has gotten over Che and our right is no longer Shahollahi. I think the future looks bright - and trust me I would not have said this 5 years ago !!
loooooooool. good one

Feb 22, 2005
Amirza, people have been saying it for years and nothing. At some point, this brutally dictatorship backward regime would go away. But until then, they are still too brutally oppressing, torturing and killing any threat. Until they get to a point like Shah time when it was dictatorship but nothing close to this brutality and where the regime was not willing to do mass killing and would tolerate some resistance, not much will happen.

And we need the Kakas supporters of this regime to get to a point that they are capalbe of comprehending democracy, indiviual freedom, social freedom and women's right.

But mostly, when the oil prices falls, it might bring the demise of the regime as they will fight each other to see which fats stomach will steal the money. That might happen with democrats taking over and the current lack unhappeniss of the American people with their oil companies.

Currenlty, The bush's freinds and families in the oil business are pocketing all the money and happy with the situation in Iraq and Iran and so are the mullahs and they are getting fatter and fatter. Hopefully, the next American government will not be a fan of oil company and will be able to use the people's discontent against them.

The price of oil has gone from 25 to 75 dollars but the situation in Iran has not improved. Asked Kaka and other government supporters where the money is going?

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
It's just a feeling -
but let me assure you over the last 27 years - I never thought IRI was on the verge of being ousted untill after 911. That was the first time I felt they were heading out - and from all indications - which I am sure I don't have to discuss - the Akhoonds will soon be kissing their a$$es goodbye !!

And again -
The problem is us - are we ready to run an honest to goodness country - or are we going to all start acting like greedy ZAloos looking for ways to milk that country ? Are we ready to act orderly or will "Zebel Bazi" be the game ? for all I have seen in Iran - the young generation Iranians are ready for a democracy and the fair games - but I am not so sure about those outside of Iran !! My biggest fear are the oppotunists whom Eboo used to call Lash-Khors so eager to jump on a plane go to Iran, establish a company and start "Importing" things again !!! What Iran needs in the next decade is those who can think MAnufacture & Export - not Import.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
ey baba the problem isn't the government, although I'd prefer if there weren't ugly mofos like Dr.Poop and his diaper-head rishoos in power

the problem is the culture that resulted in these idiots winning power 27 years ago, that culture unfortunately is part of many Iranians, in and out of Iran, but fortunately, with the rise of a much younger population of Iranians, and the huge numbers living outside of Iran and globalization, this culture is changing

The government will have to change its style in the next 10 years, although personally i don't see a revolution or that type of thing happening. I think they'll have to replace all the fat mullahs with some competent managers who would ease all social restrictions, including roosari, and open relations with all countries in the world, including Israel. Economically, Iran's a one product nation right now(oil), and if we didn't have natural resources to subsidize everything, we'd be in worse shit than afghanistan right now. What's funny is that these economic problems are khomeini's own doing, he encouraged people to have lots of kids and now 75% of the country is under 30. If they continued the shah's birth control methods they wouldn't have to worry about any serious change for maybe 25 years.

but like i said, the problem is the culture, the Persian "mafia" idiots in vancouver who speak loud farsi in front of their canadian friends and have made a lot of canadians really dislike Iranians, the beverly hills Iranians in cali, the iranis who get rich, buy a bmw, and think they're too good for you to look at anymore, the ones in japan who made Iranians known as great drug dealers over there, the hakas of the US who wanna overthrow the mullahs with their bikini clad girlfriends using 17 Airbus jets(until the head of Airbus begged him not to), and of course all the stupid Iranians in Iran who go to the weekly marg bar amrika/marg bar israel chant meeting(mosques) and burn every nations' flags. This culture resulted in dadkoon and his boss Ali Daei, as well as Kia forgetting that it's enough to have one wife, especially when you've already got a kid. This culture needs to change, otherwise any other or new government doesn't make a real difference.

Feb 22, 2005
RoozbehAzadi, I agree with all you said except for the case of Kia. It happens to some of the greatest people in any society to all type of people.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Roozbeh
Buddy you are too focused on the negatives. Negative is not an Iranian trade - it's all over the world - we are surrounded by the positives and the negatives - it's all up to us which one to disregard and which one to amplify. To you buddy - I suggest; Think and see the positives - and make sure you don't committ or tolerate the negative - around you.

godless - let's hope it works - chon akhoonda be goozi bandand ;)

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
footballeirani - don't bring the bad Karma !!
At least I said I have a feeling...................you are talking as you know something we don't. For you to suggest IRI will be around 5 days is just as speculative as if one says they will be gone in 5 years.... Care to share with us some of your reasoning ?

Nov 13, 2005
akhoonds will do anything to stay in power, they will make things like during shah's time and give freedom even if they have to just to stay in power.

Feb 22, 2005
I also as mentioned before dont bellieve that it can happen, but at the sametime realize that Shah's government dissapeared within a very short period. But then Shah was a one man show and IR is made of several SOB murder akhoonds.

Shah was willing to kill few if he could stop it. Whereas Akoonds will mass murder. The theater in Abadan during the Shah time where Akhoonds ordered the killing of 800 people to blame it on Shah is a good example of what kind of SOB these animals are.